Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-29-2014, 03:58 PM   #85
ChevyLady

Drives: 2011 Chevy Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwanner2000 View Post
Here is a picture of the real thing.
People stop and tell me how beautiful this color is and I totally agree.

I have the same color car, however, I cannot find accessories for her. Primarily, I am looking for a spoiler to start with. Can you offer suggestions? (Sorry to crash your page/picture, I am new here and have no idea how this forum works) Thank you
ChevyLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2021, 11:19 AM   #86
Ken Wolkens

Drives: '14 Spring Edition Convert LS3/M6
My 2014 Spring Edition was hit in a parking lot and the rear bumper was torn off back in August. The body shop I'm using can't find a correct bumper. They are saying that the bumper is specific to the Spring Edition only and it's NLA from GM. I even agreed to a used one but none are showing up.

I can't believe the bumper was tooled only for the Spring Edition and hope that another Camaro model used this style also. I'm hoping someone here can shed some light on a cross reference for the bumper and the trim bezel that surrounds the Muffler tip.

Thanks in advance, Ken

3/4" Spacers
Tires - Rear 295/35/21 and Front 255/40/21
IGL Kenzo Ceramic Coated
Howards Cam - Tuned by Jeremy Formato
Magnaflow Rear Mufflers

Last edited by Ken Wolkens; 12-26-2021 at 11:40 AM.
Ken Wolkens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2021, 11:52 AM   #87
NOVAK

Drives: 2015 ZL1
Keep an eye on car-part.com for a wrecked 2014 Spring edition. Also regularly check eBay (search: spring edition Camaro bumper) and Craigslist nationwide for “white Camaro bumper”. You’ll be surprised what you’ll find. You might be able to use any convertible bumper and just need the Z28/Spring edition lower diffuser? I think they may be the same. I’m not sure what the part number for the bumper assembly is but you should track down all of the part numbers. I owned a Spring Edition for a few months after my ‘11 RS was totaled, then traded for a ‘15 ZL1. Spring Edition is a beautiful car! Good luck with your search.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Wolkens View Post
My 2014 Spring Edition was hit in a parking lot and the rear bumper was torn off back in August. The body shop I'm using can't find a correct bumper. They are saying that the bumper is specific to the Spring Edition only and it's NLA from GM. I even agreed to a used one but none are showing up.

I can't believe the bumper was tooled only for the Spring Edition and hope that another Camaro model used this style also. I'm hoping someone here can shed some light on a cross reference for the bumper and the trim bezel that surrounds the Muffler tip.

Thanks in advance, Ken

NOVAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2021, 12:58 PM   #88
1JEWLDSSRS

Drives: 2011 SS-RS
Holy crap man, that sucks!! They are beautiful cars and I hope you can track down and get what you need to fix it back up. Good luck..
Old 12-26-2021, 01:53 PM   #89
Whoomba

Drives: 2024Camaro 2SS CE Convertible
Was the bottom part white front the factory? The rest weren’t.
Whoomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2021, 09:26 AM   #90
Ken Wolkens

Yes, it came off of the showroom floor just like that which is why they are running into an issue.
3/4" Spacers
IGL Kenzo Ceramic Coated
Magnaflow Rear Mufflers
Old 12-28-2021, 09:28 AM   #91
Ken Wolkens

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAK View Post
Keep an eye on car-part.com for a wrecked 2014 Spring edition. Also regularly check eBay (search: spring edition Camaro bumper) and Craigslist nationwide for “white Camaro bumper”. You’ll be surprised what you’ll find. You might be able to use any convertible bumper and just need the Z28/Spring edition lower diffuser? I think they may be the same. I’m not sure what the part number for the bumper assembly is but you should track down all of the part numbers. I owned a Spring Edition for a few months after my ‘11 RS was totaled, then traded for a ‘15 ZL1. Spring Edition is a beautiful car! Good luck with your search.
The issue is the lower diffuser. Thanks for the ideas. I'll be "that guy" and pass them along to the body shop since we're a few months down the road now.
3/4" Spacers
IGL Kenzo Ceramic Coated
Magnaflow Rear Mufflers