#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

Bigwormgraphix

Old 05-03-2024, 12:54 PM   #1
Mike@SolerPerformanceLLC

Drives: 2015 Corvette Stingray
Soler Performance Throttle Body!

Under the hood and behind the power: meet the Throttle Body! 🚗🔧

Have you ever wondered what delivers power to your car? It's not just the engine; there is an important part that often goes unnoticed, the Throttle Body.🏁

The Throttle Body is responsible for the critical flow of air into the engine. When the air is perfectly mixed with fuel, it propels the car forward when you press the gas pedal. Maintaining a perfect balance is key to achieving peak performance and giving your car the breath it needs to come to life.

From idling at a stoplight to hitting the open road, the Throttle Body plays a significant role in your driving experience. It's a subtle yet essential component that ensures your vehicle performs at its best. At Soler Performance, our professional engineers handle each part to provide superior performance, durability, quality, value, and extensive research and tests to ensure you get the best Throttle Body on the market. Our products outperform and have consistently better quality than anything else on the market. Don't take our word for it, try it for yourself or read our hundreds of 5-star reviews.

With an upgraded Soler Performance Throttle Body, you will also experience a lower weight-to-power ratio at part throttle, making your driving experience more nimble and sprinted. You will also experience crisper shifts, immediate response right off idling while keeping the idle function undisturbed, no requirement for tuning, more air/power at every single throttle position after idle, and easy installation.

So, the next time you're on the road, take a moment to appreciate the Throttle Body, the part that makes your journeys smooth and exhilarating. Visit our website for more information and don’t forget to use discount code: TIF5P at checkout! 🚀💨

Soler Performance LLC (solerengineering.com)
SOLER | PERFORMANCE (@solerperformance) • Instagram photos and videos
tiffany@solerengineering.com
Mike@SolerPerformanceLLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 02:33 PM   #2
ZL1...SON

Drives: 2021 Camaro ZL1
My Soler "107mm" TB has been doing great so far.
Rotofab CAI, Banks Idash, AEM X series wideband, CSP 2" headers, Jet hot 2500 ceramic coating, DSX Flex Fuel Sensor, DMS Fender Tank, Velossatech Big Mouth, JMS Fuel Booster, MPI Billet Lid, Jokerz race port, 2.30" upper, 107mm Soler TB, 160°F Billet DMS, Big Gulp, LPE Big Bore HPFP, XDI +30, ECM & TCM tuned by Elite Tuned, Atturo 315 AZ850DR
ZL1...SON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 05:35 PM   #3
JBones81

Drives: 22 ZL1, 18 RS3, 22 M3P
I ran your TBs on my 2017 SS 1LE and my 19 C7 Grand Sport. Both were great and made a small but noticeable difference in throttle response.
Instagram - @JBsCars
JBones81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 08:02 AM   #4
Megahurtz
Snackbar Tuning

Drives: 2023 SGM ZL1
We recommend Soler to all of our customers and have used all versions of Mike's products. Great product. Great Customer Service. Fast Shipping.

My partner and I use Soler on our personal/shop cars too.
Old 05-04-2024, 08:16 AM   #5
Booher

Drives: 2019 zl1 6 speed
Great product! I made the mistake of selling my ported 95 when I was short on cash and need to buy another one, doh!
Booher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 02:29 PM   #6
Broooster

Drives: Sharkskin Metallic ZL1
I run the TB & the TB Controller. I LOVE the "lock" feature on the controller. Just one more added layer of protection.
Broooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 07:14 AM   #7
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Love my 103!

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 10:49 AM   #8
Start The Machine

Drives: 2016 M6 2.0T
Did you guys ever get around to making a 67MM throttle body for the 2.0T I-4 Camaro? Also, your throttle controller is the best on the market. Works wonders on the driving characteristics of the 2.0T Camaro.
RS Package, HD Cooling Package, Brembo 6 Piston Front Brakes, SRP Racing Pedals, Soler Performance Throttle Controller, Dyno Tuned by Trifecta, Velossa Tech Ram Air, Mishimoto Intake, aFe Air Filter, Mishimoto Charge Pipes, ZZP 67mm Throttle Body, Trifecta T40 Stage 2 Turbo, JacFab Recirculation Valve, PTP Turbo Blanket, ZZP Catted Downpipe, Mishimoto Pro Cat-Back Quad Tip Exhaust, Mishimoto Catch Cans, Mishimoto Coolant Reservoir Tank, GM SEMA Grill, Ikon Motorsports Front Fascia Extension, Ikon Motorsports 1LE Spoiler, American Authority ZL1 Side Skirts, AMPP Quad Tip Rear Valance
Start The Machine is offline   Reply With Quote