Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Old 08-01-2019, 02:28 PM   #1
mbrinker96

Drives: 2014 Camaro LS
Z/28 Style Wickerbill

I have a Z/28 style metal wickerbill that I am willing to giveaway as long as the buyer pays shipping.

I bought this on ebay and received it with a few scratches and did not want to go through the hassle of painting it so I no longer need it. I have all the hardware with exception to the nuts that were included since I decided to use those on my new spoiler (the nuts should be optional). All that is needed for installation is a z/28 spoiler and a rivnut gun.

I will say that the wickerbill is curved a lot so it will hug the spoiler, meaning that there's a chance of it scratching the spoiler during installation.
Attached Images

mbrinker96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 03:04 PM   #2
Mechman108

Drives: '12 Camaro LS M6, '16 Lexus IS200T
I will take this off of your hands if you can ship to 33319. Sending you a pm so we can work out the details. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbrinker96 View Post
I have a Z/28 style metal wickerbill that I am willing to giveaway as long as the buyer pays shipping.

I bought this on ebay and received it with a few scratches and did not want to go through the hassle of painting it so I no longer need it. I have all the hardware with exception to the nuts that were included since I decided to use those on my new spoiler (the nuts should be optional). All that is needed for installation is a z/28 spoiler and a rivnut gun.

I will say that the wickerbill is curved a lot so it will hug the spoiler, meaning that there's a chance of it scratching the spoiler during installation.
Mechman108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 07:48 PM   #3
mbrinker96

Drives: 2014 Camaro LS
Gone!
mbrinker96 is offline   Reply With Quote