Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 05-14-2017, 10:42 AM   #15
c4racer

Drives: 2016 SS Convertible
To be fair - kids can be pretty unlikeable at times as they grow up. Just saying. I'm pretty lucky.

Only thing for me might be a later model 997 S. Or possibly cayman or boxster S.
c4racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 10:57 AM   #16
devnull
Scientific negotiator

Drives: 2019 Grand Sport
I've had 5 vettes, there will probably be a 6th lol...

Matthew 25:40

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
devnull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 11:02 AM   #17
Zepp

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casalino View Post
I would still want naturally aspirated and a manual transmission. Something with incredible handling. I would consider the new z28 down the line. I might want to try lotus as well. I might consider forced induction and go zl1 1le depending on the price in the future. I wouldn't be staying at the same price in the future. I would want to step up. The ultimate step up for me that I would want is a Porsche gt3. That's my goal in 5 years
That's one heck of a step up
Old 05-14-2017, 11:04 AM   #18
dotfiles
@SS_1LE

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE
I'll probably wait until the next gen Corvette Z06 is released. Either that or next gen M3/M4
Old 05-14-2017, 12:27 PM   #19
Rusty35

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Software Guy View Post
! (yes I have kids, I just don't like them).
Do they know how you feel about them?
Rusty35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 12:28 PM   #20
ron scubadiver

Drives: 2017 2SS Hyper Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by OddJack View Post
1- Next model Camaro, when it comes out

2-Another domestic, but not Camaro. I have always wanted a Viper.
I dont like the looks of the new Corvette. it's too boy racery iyam. Specially the rear end.

3- BMW, 6 series. Have a bad taste about all BMWs because of the drivers. It's just everywhere and everyone now.

4-Porsche, What about the Panamera? I like it over all, but the rear end is a little odd looking.

5-A sporty Lexus. I like the styling and the quality and all, but they are just too soft. Someone in here said they have no soul and I agree

6- Thought about the new Miata; Nah, I will pass. Saw one on the road yesterday. It looked ugly with those donuts for tires. I had test drove one, it is kinda fun to drive but power is not there. Bunch of guys having fun tweaking them but dont wanna go there.

7- What else? Talking about something in new camaro price range.
BMW 6 series is being discontinued, they already stopped building the coupe. It will be replaced by the 8 series a roughly $150k car. Consequently, a used 6 coupe might be a good deal, but upkeep on BMW's is high.

There aren't many Vipers around so finding a good used one will be a chore. It's not a good DD.

A used Panamera is going to be trashed if it goes for $45k.

Despite some haters around here; the 2018 Mustang looks interesting.
Old 05-14-2017, 12:29 PM   #21
camaromike77

Drives: S O L D
I have ZERO intention of getting another......... We'll see how that works out

If by chance I did, it would definitely be a Corvette......
Borla S-Type exhaust NPP| GM CAI | Color matched GM side skirts | Color matched 3rd brake light | Big Worm Graphics smoked out tail lights & rear reflectors | Oracle ghosted side markers | LED License plate bulbs | Door striker covers | Jam handle | Engine emblems from RiverCity Creations | 50th Center Console | Black bow ties | Hawk Performance ceramic brake pads | ZL1 Start button | CQuartz ceramic paint finish | Novistretch bra | S O L D
camaromike77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 12:31 PM   #22
banter

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS M6 Black
Keeping the camaro for a while, might get an old miata for a beater once i start modding the camaro.
banter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 12:50 PM   #23
G6CamJK

Drives: 16 2SS Convertible, 08 JKU
2020 Bronco or Jeep Wrangler Pickup but I will still have the Camaro. One of those will replace my 2008 Wrangler Unlimited
Old 05-14-2017, 12:55 PM   #24
BluinSC

Drives: BVM 1SS
Either another Camaro with leather or a 202x Buick Lacrosse.

Need more luxury and the 17 Buicks look amazing outside and inside.
BluinSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 01:04 PM   #25
Camarofan93

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS & 2018 ZL1 1LE
A ZL1
Camarofan93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 01:22 PM   #26
FoCoCamaro

Drives: 2017 1SS 1LE (Krypton Green)
Next car for sure will be the upcoming Civic Type-R. Always promised myself since I was a teenager that if they ever imported/made it for the US market I'd pick one up. Probably 2019/2020.

Depending on a few things I may sell the Camaro and pick up a very low mileage GTR...although I'd definately miss having a manual V8.

Wife really wants a Golf R when she finally graduates but also wants a Classic Mini and agreed to to let me do a Honda engine conversion. Maybe even a AWD conversion too.

At the end of the day I guess I'll see what's available in a couple years.
FoCoCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 01:26 PM   #27
crazydmc
ummmm

Drives: 2016 2SS M6 Nightfall w/Blk Wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by OddJack View Post
1- Next model Camaro, when it comes out

2-Another domestic, but not Camaro. I have always wanted a Viper.
I dont like the looks of the new Corvette. it's too boy racery iyam. Specially the rear end.

3- BMW, 6 series. Have a bad taste about all BMWs because of the drivers. It's just everywhere and everyone now.

4-Porsche, What about the Panamera? I like it over all, but the rear end is a little odd looking.

5-A sporty Lexus. I like the styling and the quality and all, but they are just too soft. Someone in here said they have no soul and I agree

6- Thought about the new Miata; Nah, I will pass. Saw one on the road yesterday. It looked ugly with those donuts for tires. I had test drove one, it is kinda fun to drive but power is not there. Bunch of guys having fun tweaking them but dont wanna go there.

7- What else? Talking about something in new camaro price range.

are you paid to create these random threads each day? just wondering.
crazydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 01:26 PM   #28
Artos

Drives: A10 LT4
What are your thoughts on the new Tahoe RST with the 6.2 & A10...I know it still has too many doors, but it's GM. The Caddy CTS-V in a coupe sounds like a great car for ya.

That new Jeep Trackhawk is insane.

It's way too soon for me to even think about next vehicle for myself only being in the ZL1 since March...wife has a 2015 Tahoe & we love it. The new RST looks promising for her, but won't be needing anything soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Software Guy View Post
I'm recovering from back surgery so my initial thought is a Caddy Coupe or SUV. My problem is I have no use for 4 door vehicles! (yes I have kids, I just don't like them).

So I'm not sure. I'm not a fan of FWD either so the Caddy SUV doesn't fit but the Jeep Grand Cherokee does! 2 many doors though.

The next year will certainly be interesting as I drive lots of things to see what really fits. I love my GM's but the offerings for my tastes don't fit.

To complicate things luxury wise, we don't have Porsche, MB, Lexus, Infinity ect here (we have BMW, Caddy & Lincoln), not even Mini! Driving over an hour for service would certainly suck.
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote