Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 05-13-2017, 01:51 AM   #29
01pewterz28
#TeamBeckyD

Drives: 2017 HBM 2SS Convertible A8
For me it's how you make the car inside and out for me it's more about the appearance then the power.
Old 05-13-2017, 06:40 AM   #30
Rusty35

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyTurner View Post
True, but not a modern day camaro engine that is offered as an option, that I know of. Maybe somewhere out there....lol....I dunno haha....
5th gen Z28
Rusty35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 07:17 AM   #31
Dubchitts

Drives: '17 Red hot 2ss, 16 Focus RS
I like the old saying "built not bought" I'm only bolt - ons right now, but I still have the pride of that little bit of labor

At the end of the day it's still a camaro with a few enhancements and my comsmetic flavoring

Afe Air Filter//BMR MM010 Motor Mounts, Safety Loop//Custom OTR Intake//Flex Fuel Kit//Gforce 3.5" Aluminum Driveshaft//GM 95mm TB//Katech Oil Pump, Piston Squirters//Kooks 1-7/8 LT//LT4 Fueling//Mighty Mouse Wild//Monster Clutch LT1-S Triple Disc//MSD 2-Step//Pray Performance Custom Spec Cam, Ported Holley Hi-Ram//Sikky 12" Shifter w OEM Knob Mod//Tick Level 1 Tr6060//Labor by Me//Tune By Pray Performance
Dubchitts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 09:53 AM   #32
Spartan268

Drives: HB 2SS
As someone who came from the import life these discussions are always fun. Personally I see the whole thing as a package of the cars name. For example the engine is one major piece, but the chasis, transmission, suspension and all the other goodies are as well. If the engine is swapped then I consider it like the 'trim' has been changed. Like a lot of folks like to LS swap their G35s. Moving forward I call those guys the folks who have the "LS swapped G35". One things for sure is that I put it in a different 'class'. I would never compare it to its stock brothers anymore after that point. Now once we're comparing two different cars. Like a Camaro and a mustang, as soon as someone brings in the fact that there's been an engine swap, I'd say it's just a competition of who has more money from that point. You're not really comparing two cars of that name anymore.
Spartan268 is offline   Reply With Quote