Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Florida

Bigwormgraphix

Old 05-30-2017, 02:00 PM   #113
Adrian97c

Drives: Wife's 14' IS 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkZ View Post
Wallace? Don't let them forget the tire rotation either.

Dyer, ft Pierce... they called me & said car is ready.. he said they were able to get it straightened out some, I'll be happy if it looks better than before. I gotta catch a ride back to dealer now to check it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Built on • 3/22/16
Adopted • 4/07/16

Sold on 2/05/16:
2014 Camaro SW L99, 2SS, RS, NAV, Inferno Orange Interior:
-Borla ATAK catback
-Range AFM delete
-15% tint all around
-Red LED interior bulbs
-55k white Cree LED fogs
-License plate LED bulb swap
-12" Sub Kit, BA amp swap
-Oracle ghosted LED sidemarkers
Adrian97c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 11:41 AM   #114
Dustya

Drives: Overkill Supercharged 2016 CamaroV6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian97c View Post
Dyer, ft Pierce... they called me & said car is ready.. he said they were able to get it straightened out some, I'll be happy if it looks better than before. I gotta catch a ride back to dealer now to check it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dyer is one of the better dealerships
Dustya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 12:07 PM   #115
MarkZ

Drives: 2016 Camaro RS 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustya View Post
Dyer is one of the better dealerships
I bought my Trailblazer SS from them back in 2006, before they were Dyer. Good people if they still are there. But honestly, Ive had great luck with Wallace.
Old 05-31-2017, 01:42 PM   #116
5th is a 50

Drives: 2017 2SS Camaro 50th Anniversary
Quote:
I'm open too, so lets do it.

Suntrust (Monterey Triangle) parking garage in Stuart, pretty much empty on weekends, inside or top. Plenty of places is right, Ill see if I can make an actual list.
The top of the parking garage at Martin Memorial North has an awesome view of the river in the background. Usually empty on top, but not a guarantee.
Prod. Sequence #363 - H50, NPP, NAV, M6, Satin Front/Black Back Bowties
5th is a 50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 06:20 AM   #117
Dustya

Quote:
I bought my Trailblazer SS from them back in 2006, before they were Dyer. Good people if they still are there. But honestly, Ive had great luck with Wallace.
Yeah I am not a fan - Had 3 bad experiences with them out of the 3 times I went there.
Old 06-17-2017, 12:42 PM   #118
Dustya

Alright boys and girls.. If you guys want to get together sometime let me know I am off work for the next 3 weeks and family is in michigan.. If you guys want to get some photo's done lets try to get together.. For rolling shots we will need at least 2 people other then myself. Please keep in mind I have been into photography for a while but just now getting into auto photography so its all free and for fun no watermarking will be done so you will be free to do what you want with the photo's.

I would like to stick to treasure coast area guys so that when I get my camaro back we can do even more shots get some nice group photo's. I will also be scoping out a prime area in the miami area so after I do that if you guys want to get together one day and make the trip with several of us we can do a shoot down there as well.
Old 07-11-2017, 10:43 AM   #119
5th is a 50

Quote:
Alright boys and girls.. If you guys want to get together sometime let me know I am off work for the next 3 weeks and family is in michigan.. If you guys want to get some photo's done lets try to get together.. For rolling shots we will need at least 2 people other then myself. Please keep in mind I have been into photography for a while but just now getting into auto photography so its all free and for fun no watermarking will be done so you will be free to do what you want with the photo's.

I would like to stick to treasure coast area guys so that when I get my camaro back we can do even more shots get some nice group photo's. I will also be scoping out a prime area in the miami area so after I do that if you guys want to get together one day and make the trip with several of us we can do a shoot down there as well.
Unfortunately, I was gone for quite a while on vacation. I am sure your 3 week window is closed, but I would still be up for getting together somewhere. The road between Becker Rd. and Tradition seems like it would be a good spot. Village Parkway or Tradition Parkway? Not sure of the name.
Old 07-11-2017, 01:24 PM   #120
MarkZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th is a 50 View Post
Unfortunately, I was gone for quite a while on vacation. I am sure your 3 week window is closed, but I would still be up for getting together somewhere. The road between Becker Rd. and Tradition seems like it would be a good spot. Village Parkway or Tradition Parkway? Not sure of the name.
Same here, but I would still be up fpr it as well.
Old 07-25-2017, 08:00 PM   #121
Dustya

lets do it Me and MarkZ have been texting and are meeting up shortly sometime. We can all go out for a beer or something as well.. Hell I would be happy to make some friends with common interests. Was out dialing in some stuff on my car tonight and ran into a white zl1 near publix but they wouldnt roll their window down but they let it rip at a light for me which was awesome.

Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/hyperhawkcamaro/
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHR...-ilSpV3gMQnTuA

Supercharged with Overkill Superchargers http://www.v6superchargers.com
Old 07-28-2017, 07:08 AM   #122
Camaro_7888

Drives: .
Hey Guys! I just joined this forum yesterday after lurking on it the past 2 months when I bought my Camaro.

I got my 2016 Camaro SS at Wallace Chevy in Stuart. My sales woman was great and down to earth. The Service Dept. seems a little off though. It is Bright Yellow with the hood wrapped in Black vinyl, was already like that from the previous owner. I'm curious if the previous owner is on these forums.....Sales people at Wallace told me he traded my Camaro in for a newer one? Don't know how true that is. It would be cool if he was on here as I had some questions about the car while he had ownership of it. I actually ran in to his girlfriend last month at a Dunkin Donuts in North Palm Beach, she recognized the car from the Borla ATAK exhaust and black hood, didn't really have a lot of time to talk with her as I had to get to work. Anyone know this guy? LOL

I hardly see any Gen6 Camaros on the road around here, a lot of Gen5's though....

Last edited by Camaro_7888; 07-31-2017 at 06:52 AM.
Camaro_7888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 09:19 PM   #123
Dustya

I see a lot still least 2-3 per day but I do alot of driving. Haven't seen you yet though.... Can't miss me say hello if we ever cross paths I drive from PSL to WPB everyday

Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/hyperhawkcamaro/
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHR...-ilSpV3gMQnTuA

Supercharged with Overkill Superchargers http://www.v6superchargers.com
Old 08-02-2017, 07:23 AM   #124
Camaro_7888

Drives: .
Quote:
I see a lot still least 2-3 per day but I do alot of driving. Haven't seen you yet though.... Can't miss me say hello if we ever cross paths I drive from PSL to WPB everyday
I'll be on the lookout! I drive from JB to Jupiter and back.
Camaro_7888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 08:19 AM   #125
MarkZ

Beers guys, beers! lol

Seriously though we should get together sooner than later.
Old 09-15-2017, 09:30 AM   #126
5th is a 50

Quote:
Beers guys, beers! lol

Seriously though we should get together sooner than later.
Part of the problem is getting everyone on the forum at the same time! I have had a terrible past two months with an illness, but finally back to normal. (or as normal as I can be). I don't know how to pull it off, but if we set up a meet sometime maybe we can get some traction for the TC group?