Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 04-11-2009, 12:36 PM   #29
dslimbizkit

Drives: 4 cars and an SS coming
thanks for the pics .. i guess? .. your camera leaves much to desire .. I saw pale lemon Camaro and a pink Camaro !!! didn't know those were color options- lol

and grabber blue on the GT 500 is FAR from being the ugliest color on a sports car or whatever you wrote .. quite the opposite .. - its a classic color
dslimbizkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 12:41 PM   #30
Chevyrocker
Weekend Rockstar

Drives: Depends on the day...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dslimbizkit View Post
thanks for the pics .. i guess? .. your camera leaves much to desire .. I saw pale lemon Camaro and a pink Camaro !!! didn't know those were color options- lol

and grabber blue on the GT 500 is FAR from being the ugliest color on a sports car or whatever you wrote .. quite the opposite .. - its a classic color
Your welcome...I guess? As I stated, I took those with my phone, sorry they're not up to your stellar standards of photographic excellence...

Classic or not, I thought it was hideous. The car's got some good lines and would probably look better in other colors, but it's still no Camaro.
Old 04-11-2009, 01:01 PM   #31
Redwolf20

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by dslimbizkit View Post

Camera phone plus lighting will always leave something to be desired no matter who's behind it.

The Grabber Blue is FAR from being ugly in YOUR eyes, obviously not his.

Great pics Chevyrocker and thanks!
Redwolf20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:31 PM   #32
Jchaluja

Drives: ZL1 Camaro
I hapened to be driving up from Miami to jacksonville and thanks to Camaro5, I found out about this. This was car meca for me. I was pleased to say the least when I drove the Camaro LT, I have ordered a 2SS, so I can not imagine how bada$$ the car is going to be. I'm attaching a couple of pics from my BB.

BTW - The vettes doing the hot laps were awesome. One of the pics has them in the background.
Attached Images

Jchaluja is offline   Reply With Quote