Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > V6 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

AWE Tuning

Old 06-21-2019, 02:19 PM   #1
clayhtrevino

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS 1LENightfall
FS - RS OE Spoiler, Fifty Floor Matts, Taillight blackout

Have a few takeoffs of my RS FS

OE RS Spoiler - Black Meet Kettle, Great condition takeoff. Standard hardware with takeoff comes with it. If you do not have the holes for this you will have to either a) drill holes to mount, or cutoff bolts and use 3m with automotive adhesive for mounting. Asking $60 PLUS shipping. YOU pay shipping after I send them, I will trust that you will pay me after they are shipped..

I have a tail light blackout tint set (dark smoke) Asking $10 free shipping in USA

Camaro FIFTY floormats (front set only) They do need a good cleaning but otherwise in great shape. Will take $50 PLUS shipping. YOU pay shipping after I ship them. I will trust that you will pay me after they are shipped.

**Paypal payment only.

You can text me for faster reply, otherwise reply on this forum and I will check often. I will ship within 24 hours excluding Sundays of course:
(417) 818-5879 - Clay
Attached Images

clayhtrevino is offline   Reply With Quote