Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Rockies / Midwest

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 11-25-2015, 03:22 PM   #29
DWALEX

Drives: Currently 2016-2SS, Future ZL1/Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr6 View Post
Any1 able to get invoice + vin + tracking yet?
my TPW is next week, ,,fun is about to begin! !!!
Old 11-25-2015, 04:59 PM   #30
Tr6
The Dogfather

Drives: #1 off the line for a customer. '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWALEX View Post
my TPW is next week, ,,fun is about to begin! !!!
I am glad you are looking forward to the "fun" because it is the most painful part after hitting 3800 LOL.
#33 off the line #1 order for Customer.
Build thread HERE!
Story of my delivery HERE!
Tr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 06:34 PM   #31
DWALEX

I am trying to be positive so I will not end up in an asylum
Old 11-25-2015, 08:52 PM   #32
Tr6
The Dogfather

Quote:
I am trying to be positive so I will not end up in an asylum
Great call haha. Just forget about the car if you can till the dealership calls you and tells you "we have her!"
Build thread HERE!
Old 11-25-2015, 09:07 PM   #33
DWALEX

Quote:
Great call haha. Just forget about the car if you can till the dealership calls you and tells you "we have her!"
I don't think I can stop thinking about the car LOL, but I'll keep my fingers crossed so that it doesn't take long to arrive
Old 11-25-2015, 09:13 PM   #34
Tr6
The Dogfather

Quote:
I don't think I can stop thinking about the car LOL, but I'll keep my fingers crossed so that it doesn't take long to arrive
It seems like the massive QC hold is slowly but surely not the case as we got wind of news saying vehicles are moving... So it should speed up things. If only we knew what was going on... It's crazy to think that it has been almost 2 months for some who had their cars built and waiting... Glad mine was a damn special case lol. No vehicles still have been delivered to Texas so if mine wasn't the #1... I still wouldn't have my car..
Build thread HERE!
Old 11-25-2015, 09:49 PM   #35
DWALEX

You are very lucky!
Old 11-26-2015, 09:02 AM   #36
Tr6
The Dogfather

Quote:
You are very lucky!
Ain't that the damn truth lol! Now if only I can win the Kansas Lottery for about 62 mill (cash option) I will be set! LOL!
Build thread HERE!
Old 11-26-2015, 10:57 AM   #37
DWALEX

Quote:
Ain't that the damn truth lol! Now if only I can win the Kansas Lottery for about 62 mill (cash option) I will be set! LOL!
You should buy it!! by the way what is the thing you like and what do you not like of the G6
Old 11-26-2015, 12:23 PM   #38
Tr6
The Dogfather

Quote:
You should buy it!! by the way what is the thing you like and what do you not like of the G6
Way too many stuff I love about the car lol and all the cons I will list are livable for me. So I will just list the "cons". Keep in mind that these are all PERSONAL FOR ME. Other stuff just may bother the hell out of you where as it doesn't bother me and vice versa.

- Tires needing to be warmed up before you can even slightly gas up the car, or you will fish tail like crazy which actually is FUN AS HELL LOL.
- Massive blind spots (i drove sedans all my life) BUT Blindspot assist is legit so im good
- Trunk opening is a damn joke.. Don't know why the trunk size is massive with that tiny opening size. If you can put a bag into the carry on upper area on an airplane, you can put it in the car. So Carry on size only and you can fit a crap ton of em because the trunk size is legit. I can live with this because I have a supercrew truck and a malibu now... If I want to take the camayro on a road trip, just 2 carry on luggage instead of 1 big ass samsonite luggage so issue fixed.
- Parking the vehicle in public and leaving it. Worry factor is nuts LOL. I do park far far away with 1 side at least covered and as close to it as possible (corner spots).
- Too much SUBTLE power. Even accelerating on 6th gear to pass someone on the highway... You start at 70mph and end up doing tripple digits within 500 rpms above 1700 (cruising rpm @ 6th gear and 70-75 mpg)...
- I am a very personal guy, I keep %90 to myself... So I am not comfortable with the stupid amount of attention lol.
- With NPP the sound just isn't enough FOR me. But that's why first quarter of '16 I will be grabbing an xpipe (possibly borla but we shall see and time I mentioned is because that's when companies like flowmasters/borla/corsa will be releasing their product).

By no means this car is perfect for EVERYONE. For me it IS, I absolutely love it and feel so stupid for spending money on any other car. If only this car existed before lol. The wait pretty much 99% are going through is a pain but once they get the vehicle, they will relax quite a bit. The car is great, it really is. I do have the "FULLY" freaking loaded one... So let's say if I didn't have blind spot assist, I would really be pissed lol. Even have a freaking wireless charging pad.... MRC, navi, npp, wireless charging pad, USB ports... OnStar (first time ever having OnStar and I love it lol but not enough to actually pay for it.... So after my trail ends, I do not see me paying for it)... The car spoils the hell out of you. Driving my truck or malibu seems like a freaking cave man car compared to my 2SS. Memory seats with saved 2 positions with exist mode... Mirror tilting down (1 or both or NONE) when in reverse... Good stuff man. You definitely won't be disappointed.. Expect if you drive any other car you will DEFINITELY BE DISAPPOINTED lol. I still love my truck, it's a great relief of not giving a rats ass when you drive. Oh there is a curb? Who cares, run over that sucker just for fun. LOL.
Build thread HERE!
Old 11-26-2015, 01:29 PM   #39
DWALEX

Quote:
Way too many stuff I love about the car lol and all the cons I will list are livable for me. So I will just list the "cons". Keep in mind that these are all PERSONAL FOR ME. Other stuff just may bother the hell out of you where as it doesn't bother me and vice versa.

- Tires needing to be warmed up before you can even slightly gas up the car, or you will fish tail like crazy which actually is FUN AS HELL LOL.
- Massive blind spots (i drove sedans all my life) BUT Blindspot assist is legit so im good
- Trunk opening is a damn joke.. Don't know why the trunk size is massive with that tiny opening size. If you can put a bag into the carry on upper area on an airplane, you can put it in the car. So Carry on size only and you can fit a crap ton of em because the trunk size is legit. I can live with this because I have a supercrew truck and a malibu now... If I want to take the camayro on a road trip, just 2 carry on luggage instead of 1 big ass samsonite luggage so issue fixed.
- Parking the vehicle in public and leaving it. Worry factor is nuts LOL. I do park far far away with 1 side at least covered and as close to it as possible (corner spots).
- Too much SUBTLE power. Even accelerating on 6th gear to pass someone on the highway... You start at 70mph and end up doing tripple digits within 500 rpms above 1700 (cruising rpm @ 6th gear and 70-75 mpg)...
- I am a very personal guy, I keep %90 to myself... So I am not comfortable with the stupid amount of attention lol.
- With NPP the sound just isn't enough FOR me. But that's why first quarter of '16 I will be grabbing an xpipe (possibly borla but we shall see and time I mentioned is because that's when companies like flowmasters/borla/corsa will be releasing their product).

By no means this car is perfect for EVERYONE. For me it IS, I absolutely love it and feel so stupid for spending money on any other car. If only this car existed before lol. The wait pretty much 99% are going through is a pain but once they get the vehicle, they will relax quite a bit. The car is great, it really is. I do have the "FULLY" freaking loaded one... So let's say if I didn't have blind spot assist, I would really be pissed lol. Even have a freaking wireless charging pad.... MRC, navi, npp, wireless charging pad, USB ports... OnStar (first time ever having OnStar and I love it lol but not enough to actually pay for it.... So after my trail ends, I do not see me paying for it)... The car spoils the hell out of you. Driving my truck or malibu seems like a freaking cave man car compared to my 2SS. Memory seats with saved 2 positions with exist mode... Mirror tilting down (1 or both or NONE) when in reverse... Good stuff man. You definitely won't be disappointed.. Expect if you drive any other car you will DEFINITELY BE DISAPPOINTED lol. I still love my truck, it's a great relief of not giving a rats ass when you drive. Oh there is a curb? Who cares, run over that sucker just for fun. LOL.
I didn't ask you this question before because I think we appreciate the car more after a few days because at the begining it is all excitement and as the days go by, after miles and playing a bit you start seeing the pros and cons
Old 11-26-2015, 02:39 PM   #40
Tr6
The Dogfather

Quote:
I didn't ask you this question before because I think we appreciate the car more after a few days because at the begining it is all excitement and as the days go by, after miles and playing a bit you start seeing the pros and cons
Very true, you get blindsided with the cons after a while driving the car and as situations change you realize a lot more things. For me the vehicle is perfect but for others might not be... If it's your second car and you already got 2SS and other stuff with it... No one should be bitching and moaning about the car. If it's your own car and you didn't get all the bells and whistles, I can see people complaining. But you do pay what you get.
Build thread HERE!
Old 12-07-2015, 05:27 PM   #41
i007spectre

Drives: 2016 2SS, 2008 HHR ECTO-2H
Mine arrived today. Supposed to pick it up tomorrow morning at 10:30.
3000 - 9/30
3100 - 10/27
3300 - 10/28
3400 - 10/29 TPW 11/09
3800 - 11/10
4300 - 11/24
4B00 - 11/25
4200 - 12/5
5000 - 12/7
6000 - 12/11
i007spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 05:40 PM   #42
i007spectre

Drives: 2016 2SS, 2008 HHR ECTO-2H
There goes tomorrow.
One of the low beam headlights doesn't work. They are going to order a new one tomorrow morning but it wont be in until tomorrow night. Shooting for Wednesday now.

Yikes, maybe my car should have stayed in QC a little longer. Thankfully that's the only issue they see, hopefully no issues rear their head after I pick it up.
3000 - 9/30
3100 - 10/27
3300 - 10/28
3400 - 10/29 TPW 11/09
3800 - 11/10
4300 - 11/24
4B00 - 11/25
4200 - 12/5
5000 - 12/7
6000 - 12/11
i007spectre is offline   Reply With Quote