Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

AWE Tuning

Old 09-27-2019, 05:18 PM   #15
teddyca

Drives: Blown C7 and 6th gen
LOL Well got a call from Firestone yesterday and the message was "Hey Ted can you call us back". I thought ok what crap are they going to tell me. I wanted to hear it was ready. I call back and they said it was to low to get on their rack lol. Oh well I think it was a blessing in disguise. I am going to order BMR upper and
lower control arms out back along with a chassis brace because I like the red. HAHAHAHA

I ordered a Magnuson kit earlier this year for my first FIFTY and never put it on. Now it is going on the new car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanick View Post
which mag? I am wanting one asap. just did a baseline *ish dyno yesterday 402/409 a10 19ss. doesnt scare me or feel fast anymore 3 months into owning.
teddyca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 10:38 AM   #16
floridanick

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyca View Post
LOL Well got a call from Firestone yesterday and the message was "Hey Ted can you call us back". I thought ok what crap are they going to tell me. I wanted to hear it was ready. I call back and they said it was to low to get on their rack lol. Oh well I think it was a blessing in disguise. I am going to order BMR upper and
lower control arms out back along with a chassis brace because I like the red. HAHAHAHA

I ordered a Magnuson kit earlier this year for my first FIFTY and never put it on. Now it is going on the new car.
Jelaous I want the maggie 2650
floridanick is offline   Reply With Quote