Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 11-12-2022, 12:29 AM   #1
SOCAL.M6.ZLE
Having FUN in the SUN...

Drives: 2022 M6 ZL1 1LE
HOW TO TURN ON INTERCOOLER PUMP WITH HP TUNERS???

Hey team, my car is back together, and I am almost ready for first start up, but I want to turn on the intercooler pump so that I could fill and bleed the system. I was told there is a button to do this within HP tuners, under the engine area but I can’t find it. Can someone point me in the right direction?
ALL the RED Rear End BMR Goodies + JRE Terminator Cam Package + Remote Tuning and Moral Support from TED @ JRE
BMR Motor Mounts + DMS Front HX + FIC 30's + APEX SM.10's + 305/345 R888R's = 770rwhp 785rwtq @E50 13.5psi
SOCAL.M6.ZLE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 10:02 AM   #2
Gunkk
Thank you Al Oppenheiser!

Drives: Red Hot A10 ZL1 Convertible
Just jumper-feed it 12v directlty.

But yeah I can see why you'd want to control it and more important see status running or not and any cavitation faults, etc. I have no clue if any of these generic states are available in HPT, but according to this post there is a way.
Attached Images

Gunkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 02:58 PM   #3
SOCAL.M6.ZLE
Having FUN in the SUN...

Drives: 2022 M6 ZL1 1LE
Thanks Gunk, I could not find it, and just ended up bypassing the relay with a jumper wire... worked fine, but damn it was messy to fill and bleed.
ALL the RED Rear End BMR Goodies + JRE Terminator Cam Package + Remote Tuning and Moral Support from TED @ JRE
BMR Motor Mounts + DMS Front HX + FIC 30's + APEX SM.10's + 305/345 R888R's = 770rwhp 785rwtq @E50 13.5psi
SOCAL.M6.ZLE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 01:04 PM   #4
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
If you go into the SCANNER, put the car in ACCESSORY mode, go to VEHICLE CONTROLS & SPECIAL FUNCTIONS, then go under the ENGINE tab (I think), and poke around under the sub-folders to find the INTERCOOLER pump switch. It will turn-off, though, until there is enough coolant to keep the pump loaded, so sometimes bleeding is a beesh, because you have to keep turning it off-then-on-etc., lol.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote