Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V8 LT1 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Phastek Performance

Old 11-30-2022, 02:33 PM   #15
Ventmaster

Drives: 2017 1SS 6spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by keep_hope_alive View Post
I have the NPP set to Track and independent of driving modes (option in settings). I think it's the perfect amount of noise when I want it and I appreciate when it goes quiet so it never gets annoying.
+1- Once I figured out I could leave the NPP in Track and then put susp. in Sport and leave the steering in Touring I never looked back.

Initially I figured I'd have to leave her in Track all the time to best serve my driving. Then on one occasion, I had to do a quick very low speed turn around and realized how much heavier the steering was (for no good reason on the street). So I started mixing and matching until I found my best mix for me.

I'll never get tired of surprising other drivers on the road when I suddenly awaken the beast under the Camaro's hood when traffic flow allows! If you decide to pull the fuse, you lose that element of surprise. If you decide to leave it, you're car will still be just as loud, but only when you want it to.
Ventmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 09:13 PM   #16
bjbonentte

Drives: 2019 Chevrolet Camaro
I used HP Tuners to reprogram my exhaust valves.

Track is now full open at all times
Sport is now full open in all gears except 6th so when on highway there is no drone
tour is the same as factory except I added quite start
bjbonentte is offline   Reply With Quote