Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Bigwormgraphix

Old 11-29-2022, 04:58 PM   #1
NightHawk111

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
Fitment Industries

I wanted some wheels and tires for my Camaro so I went on their website and imputed my info. Results came back and I ordered the wheel/tire package they recommended. After almost a month I got the wheels only to see they don’t fit especially the front. They now want to charge me 400$ for their mistake. All that being said be careful with this company.
Attached Images

NightHawk111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 05:16 PM   #2
kropscamaro16

Drives: 2016 1ss camaro
damn yea thats way off what wheels and what was the sizing/offset?
Old 11-29-2022, 08:51 PM   #3
NightHawk111

Their website came back with 20x10.5 +35mm and 285/35ZR20 on all 4
Old 12-04-2022, 01:47 PM   #4
NightHawk111

Post can be deleted, they fixed the problem.
Old 12-04-2022, 05:26 PM   #5
Martinjlm
Retired from GM

Drives: 2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightHawk111 View Post
Post can be deleted, they fixed the problem.
Good to hear. I’ve worked with Fitment Industries and I found them to be a class act.

I bought a complete wheel / tire setup from them a few months ago for my ‘91 MR2. I went from standard 15” wheels to 17” and staggered the setup with 215s in the front, 235s in the rear. They worked with me to get the appropriate offset and everything before I actually placed the order and then set me up with 6 month same as cash financing. I could have just paid cash for the set, but I don’t mind using other people’s money at 0%. Their prices were spot on with what I could find anywhere else online. Wheels and tires arrived when they said they would. Everything was fine and no children or pets were injured in the whole deal.
Attached Images

A8 | MRC | NPP | Nav | HUD | GM Performance CAI | Tony Mamo LT1 V2 Ported TB | Kooks 1-7/8” LT Headers | FlexFuel Tune | Thinkware Q800 Pro front and rear dash cam | Charcoal Tint for Taillights and 3rd Brakelight | Orange and Carbon Fiber Bowties | 1LE Wheels in Gunmetal Gray | Carbon Fiber Interior Overlays | Novistretch bra and mirror covers | Tow hitch for bicycle rack |

Martinjlm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 01:25 PM   #6
Justcruising

Drives: 2019 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinjlm View Post
Good to hear. I’ve worked with Fitment Industries and I found them to be a class act.

I bought a complete wheel / tire setup from them a few months ago for my ‘91 MR2. I went from standard 15” wheels to 17” and staggered the setup with 215s in the front, 235s in the rear. They worked with me to get the appropriate offset and everything before I actually placed the order and then set me up with 6 month same as cash financing. I could have just paid cash for the set, but I don’t mind using other people’s money at 0%. Their prices were spot on with what I could find anywhere else online. Wheels and tires arrived when they said they would. Everything was fine and no children or pets were injured in the whole deal.
That's a very nice looking MR2
Justcruising is offline   Reply With Quote