Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Phastek Performance

Old 10-07-2021, 02:13 PM   #1
Schwifty

Drives: 2017 50th Anniversary 2.0T
Project SWIFTY Update FULL BUILD INCOMING

Been a while since I have posted. Life had me all over the place but here I am finally dropping the car off for a full build and tune at 60k miles.

Bolt-Ons:
Previously I had installed:
ZZP Intercooler
Larger Throttle Body
Ingen Intake
ZZP High Flow Down Pipe
Flowmaster American Thunder Exhaust
with a tune from SSLSX

Cosmetics:
Oracle RGB DRL and Fogs
Tinted the Tail Lights
AA Louvers

As for the suspension on the LTG I had to sort of go in blind and hope as all the information I had was more for the other platforms but I can confirm this is probably the largest you can go without rubbing or without modification :

MRR M017 ZL1 Replica Gunmetal Grey 20x10
Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 285/35r20
AFE Lowering Springs and Sway Bar Kit
ZL1 Rock Guards

For the new build that I will not be doing myself:
ZZP ZFR-7163 Turbo
ZZP 4340 Forged Rods
JE Forged Pistons
ZZP Neutral Balance Shafts
ZZP Head Stud Kit
Spec 2.5 Clutch and Billet Flywheel
Comp Stage 3 Cams
ZZP #82 Springs
E85 Flex Fuel Kit
N2BM Wot Box
AEM Wideband AFR
Funk Motorsports Turbo Blanket
Hurst Short Throw Shifter

I will be dropping the car off at SD Racing tomorrow and will get her back in a few weeks and I will post the Dyno.

What numbers do you think I will get?

Pictures can be found in my album of the parts and suspension work
https://www.camaro6.com/forums/album.php?albumid=21257

Last edited by Schwifty; 10-07-2021 at 03:18 PM.
Schwifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 10:30 AM   #2
Start The Machine

Drives: 2016 M6 2.0T
Dam dude, that thang is going to rip. Doing it right.

My only concern is the tune. Is it going to be done on a dyno by SD Racing or SSLSX? I've never heard of either. Maybe send files to Coopers Camaro after it's done just to have him look it over for anything that was missed by SD or SSLSX. Just a thought..
RS Package, HD Cooling Package, Brembo 6 Piston Front Brakes, SRP Racing Pedals, Soler Performance Throttle Controller, Dyno Tuned by Trifecta, Velossa Tech Ram Air, Mishimoto Intake, aFe Air Filter, Mishimoto Charge Pipes, ZZP 67mm Throttle Body, Trifecta T40 Stage 2 Turbo, JacFab Recirculation Valve, PTP Turbo Blanket, ZZP Catted Downpipe, Mishimoto Pro Cat-Back Quad Tip Exhaust, Mishimoto Catch Cans, Mishimoto Coolant Reservoir Tank, GM SEMA Grill, Ikon Motorsports Front Fascia Extension, Ikon Motorsports 1LE Spoiler, American Authority ZL1 Side Skirts, AMPP Quad Tip Rear Valance
Start The Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2021, 07:35 AM   #3
Schwifty

Drives: 2017 50th Anniversary 2.0T
Yeah both shops have a Dyno. SSLSX did the old tune. SD Racing is a very reputable shop in NC SC but yeah I may have someone look over the tune just to have a second set of eyes considering its my daily. May have ZZP look it over.
Schwifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 07:22 AM   #4
Davescamaro

Drives: Chevy camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwifty View Post
Yeah both shops have a Dyno. SSLSX did the old tune. SD Racing is a very reputable shop in NC SC but yeah I may have someone look over the tune just to have a second set of eyes considering its my daily. May have ZZP look it over.
Where abouts in NC for this shop? I live near concord lol. I'm actually closer to statesville and mooresville. I might have seen your camaro at one point.
Knockoff zl1 sideskirts, gm front chin spoiler, 1le blade spoiler, diode sides, 20" staggered Asanti black labels, azenis 510 245/40/20 fronts, goodrich comp sport 2s 275/35/20 rears, fifty brembos front, 13.6" slotted and drilled powerstop rotors
Davescamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 09:57 PM   #5
AZ2.0LTG

Drives: 2017 camaro 2.0
Woww. I'd like to see those numbers once you get her back

I'm pretty much getting the same things, just a few different items. I've been waiting for about four months now but I guess i'm being patient as I don't want to rush a built engine. Just was hoping to have it done by the holidays.
AZ2.0LTG is offline   Reply With Quote