Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics

AWE Tuning

Old 01-08-2018, 08:51 AM   #1
lokitwitch04

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 2SS
Aeroforce interceptor questions

Those of you running the Aeroforce interceptor gauges,
What are you monitoring? I'm about to purchase the dual setup so I can watch some things with my nitrous setup. I will be watching nitrous pressure with their pressure gauge, but need to know what else I can see. I want to monitor low side fuel pressure and AFR. Can I monitor those through the ECU? I am going to set the gauges up to cut the spray if things go out of whack as a safety.
lokitwitch04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 08:30 AM   #2
forcefedjunkie

Drives: '14 ZL1, Duramax H2
Depends on what I'm doing. If racing I have knock retard, AFR (have wideband kit), iat, and whatever else I want to check. Sometimes I'll have the 4th parameter rotate automatically between coolant, oil temp, oil pressure, and trans temp. If drag racing I will have the warning lights monitor knock retard.
forcefedjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 08:40 AM   #3
lokitwitch04

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by forcefedjunkie View Post
Depends on what I'm doing. If racing I have knock retard, AFR (have wideband kit), iat, and whatever else I want to check. Sometimes I'll have the 4th parameter rotate automatically between coolant, oil temp, oil pressure, and trans temp. If drag racing I will have the warning lights monitor knock retard.
Thanks. I think its stupid that we cant read AFR without the wideband kit.
lokitwitch04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 09:35 AM   #4
Dysan911

Drives: 2017 50th Anniversary 2SS
I have mine set to watch Boost and AFR. It also flashes the Annunicator lights as a Shift Light.

Here's the issue for me though. If' im driving WOT. I'm so focused on the road, my Tach, speed, etc that I forget to glance over at the gauges. :( I was thinking I might get a different AF Gauge like the autometer one that not only shows a digital AF but also has a sweeping colored LED Indicator. That way if I see RED in the corner of my eye.. I would know immediately something is off with the A/F.
Former Ride: 17 Camaro 2SS, M6 - Fifty | Procharger P1SC | 3.7 Pulley | Stage 2 IC | Race Bypass | DSX FF Kit | JRE Custom E85 Flex Fuel Tune | LT4 Fuel System | JMS Voltage Booster | MSD Plug Wires | American Racing 1-7/8's LT Headers Full System Catback | Baro Breakout Harness | LT4 Map Sensor | Katech Ported TB | MMS Oil Catch Can | 160 Thermo | Solo Performance J-Pipes

Dysan911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 11:29 PM   #5
LAPPEDbyZL1

Drives: 2018 Camaro zl1 1le
I am confused as to which IAT represents what in the zl1. Is IAT 2 or IAT3 Post supercharger?
LAPPEDbyZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 07:01 PM   #6
PROMETHEUS

Drives: 2019 ZL-1, Shadow Gray, Sold
Anyone know whether Aeroforce gauges display oil temps for a 19 zl1? It is not listed as one of the displayed items on their site.
PROMETHEUS is offline   Reply With Quote