Homepage Garage Wiki Register Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum


JDP Motorsports


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2018, 06:11 PM   #155
Kaizer_911


 
Kaizer_911's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 2SS 50th Anniversary Edition
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Memphis, TN
Posts: 5,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lew View Post
VWVHJK VIN# 1G1FH3D79J0157869. Thanks to Becky I found out on 3/9/18 My car was built and was 4b00. The car was supposed to be in last tuesday 3/13/18. My dealer couldn't let me track the car via my onstar. Although I got a call today from them saying I know you know it is late, and they are trying to find out why. Expecting it on the ground any day now. The waiting is driving me crazy but, I'm sure it will be worth it. thanks Liralen this club post is great therapy!


Congrats on your upcoming Hot Wheels Camaro! Do keep in mind the Delivery Date/Window generated with the invoicing of the car is a very rough guideline/ETA and is usually not correct. Logistics/shipping is usually the biggest delay on getting the car to the dealership. As well as extra QA checks that happen on special editions. My 50th Anniversary got the luxury of being randomly selected for an additional QA screening before shipping to Becky.

Hang in there. The shipping process is the toughest wait. But as soon as you fire it up for the first time all the pain goes away.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
2017 50th Anniversary Edition 2SS - Order TKFVXR
1100 - 04/29/16 | 2000 - 05/03/16
3000 - 05/04/16 | TPW 6/6 - 05/09/16
3100 - 05/25/16 | 3300 - 05/28/16
3400 - 05/31/16 | 3800 - 06/14/16, #125 Built!
4200 - 06/29/16 | 5000 - 06/29/16
6000 - 07/08/16 | Club F1FTY
Kaizer_911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 06:13 PM   #156
KyBoy


 
KyBoy's Avatar
 
Drives: '17 2SS H50, Wife...'17 1SS
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Louisa, Ky
Posts: 2,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizer_911 View Post
Congrats on your upcoming Hot Wheels Camaro! Do keep in mind the Delivery Date/Window generated with the invoicing of the car is a very rough guideline/ETA and is usually not correct. Logistics/shipping is usually the biggest delay on getting the car to the dealership. As well as extra QA checks that happen on special editions. My 50th Anniversary got the luxury of being randomly selected for an additional QA screening before shipping to Becky.

Hang in there. The shipping process is the toughest wait. But as soon as you fire it up for the first time all the pain goes away.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
+1 on what Adam said.

Heath
__________________
2017 H50-2SS-MN6-F55-NPP-RIK-WL4-IO6
1100 - 5/26
0000 - Cancelled - 7/5
Contacted Becky - 7/1
2000 - 7/5
3000 - 7/6
3000 - 7/11 TPW 8/1
3100 - 7/18 TPW 8/1
3300 - 7/20
3400 - 7/21
Built - 8/2 - PS 1,182/1 of 699US
4300 - 8/3
5000 - 8/5
6000 - 8/13
KyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 10:06 PM   #157
Liralen
 
Liralen's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 KBM Camaro 2SS Hot Wheels
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Oak Harbor, WA
Posts: 434
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lew View Post
VWVHJK VIN# 1G1FH3D79J0157869. Thanks to Becky I found out on 3/9/18 My car was built and was 4b00. The car was supposed to be in last tuesday 3/13/18. My dealer couldn't let me track the car via my onstar. Although I got a call today from them saying I know you know it is late, and they are trying to find out why. Expecting it on the ground any day now. The waiting is driving me crazy but, I'm sure it will be worth it. thanks Liralen this club post is great therapy! A LEGEND IN ANY SCALE!
Congrats Lee! Kaizer_911 & couple others encouraged me since I belong to that group. Am also an admin for a few & belong to a dozen or two Facebook camaro/car groups including 2103 Hot Wheels, 2017 FIFTY, and started up the 2018 Hot wheels group. All those groups are about the cars & respect of members. No bashing allowed. If you don't like someone's mod...just scroll by...rude comments not welcome!

Oh and I am waiting for my delivery too. A friend who owns a Chevy dealership has two he is awaiting delivery & have been built for almost a month. He stated the delay is due to the number of railcars available, as apparently there are not enough or lower numbers of them then in the past....
__________________
2018 Hot Wheels SE, Convertible, V8, 2SS, M6, MRC, Nav, NPP
TPW 3/12; 1100 - 1/29; 3000 - 2/7; 4200 - 3/13 & VIN (built 3/12], delivered 4/26; mine 4/28. (aka HOT CRUSH)

Garage:
2013 HotWheels SE Camaro, Coupe, V8, 2SS, Auto, #987 (aka V8HOTTY)
2014 Z51 Stingray 3LT Corvette, M7, Coupe - Laguna Blue Metallic
2016 Harley Davidson Roadglide, Screaming Eagle
2017 50th Anniv SE Camaro, Vert, V8, 2SS, M6, NAV, NPP, #537 (aka FIFTY)
2017 Silverado High Country, full bed/crew cab, Iridescent Pearl Tricoat
2018 Silverado LTZ, short bed/crew cab, 100th Anniv, Centennial Blue (aka CENTURY)
Liralen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 12:32 AM   #158
Liralen
 
Liralen's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 KBM Camaro 2SS Hot Wheels
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Oak Harbor, WA
Posts: 434
Status yesterday is that mine is still in Lansing with the upfitters. Need to check the tracking page to see if any cars got shipped out west yet....
__________________
2018 Hot Wheels SE, Convertible, V8, 2SS, M6, MRC, Nav, NPP
TPW 3/12; 1100 - 1/29; 3000 - 2/7; 4200 - 3/13 & VIN (built 3/12], delivered 4/26; mine 4/28. (aka HOT CRUSH)

Garage:
2013 HotWheels SE Camaro, Coupe, V8, 2SS, Auto, #987 (aka V8HOTTY)
2014 Z51 Stingray 3LT Corvette, M7, Coupe - Laguna Blue Metallic
2016 Harley Davidson Roadglide, Screaming Eagle
2017 50th Anniv SE Camaro, Vert, V8, 2SS, M6, NAV, NPP, #537 (aka FIFTY)
2017 Silverado High Country, full bed/crew cab, Iridescent Pearl Tricoat
2018 Silverado LTZ, short bed/crew cab, 100th Anniv, Centennial Blue (aka CENTURY)
Liralen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 12:08 PM   #159
kpgreenwell
 
Drives: 2017 50th anniversary edition v6 A8
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 61
I just left my local Dealership in Louisville Ky. They have a 2LT V6 on the very back lot. Beautiful car, I just bought a 50th Anniversary Edition 6 weeks ago. Love it but that orange is GREAT......http://www.camaro6.com/forums/images/smilies/hail.gif
kpgreenwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 11:34 PM   #160
Liralen
 
Liralen's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 KBM Camaro 2SS Hot Wheels
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Oak Harbor, WA
Posts: 434
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpgreenwell View Post
I just left my local Dealership in Louisville Ky. They have a 2LT V6 on the very back lot. Beautiful car, I just bought a 50th Anniversary Edition 6 weeks ago. Love it but that orange is GREAT......http://www.camaro6.com/forums/images/smilies/hail.gif
So you spotted one in the wild?!! Exciting...looking forward to seeing in person.
__________________
2018 Hot Wheels SE, Convertible, V8, 2SS, M6, MRC, Nav, NPP
TPW 3/12; 1100 - 1/29; 3000 - 2/7; 4200 - 3/13 & VIN (built 3/12], delivered 4/26; mine 4/28. (aka HOT CRUSH)

Garage:
2013 HotWheels SE Camaro, Coupe, V8, 2SS, Auto, #987 (aka V8HOTTY)
2014 Z51 Stingray 3LT Corvette, M7, Coupe - Laguna Blue Metallic
2016 Harley Davidson Roadglide, Screaming Eagle
2017 50th Anniv SE Camaro, Vert, V8, 2SS, M6, NAV, NPP, #537 (aka FIFTY)
2017 Silverado High Country, full bed/crew cab, Iridescent Pearl Tricoat
2018 Silverado LTZ, short bed/crew cab, 100th Anniv, Centennial Blue (aka CENTURY)
Liralen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 10:36 AM   #161
keon718nyc

 
keon718nyc's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS A8
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Flushing, New York
Posts: 1,818
Just got my 2018 Hot Wheels Camaro!!!
Attached Images
 
keon718nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 11:00 AM   #162
DevilsReject97
Nightmare
 
DevilsReject97's Avatar
 
Drives: Your mom crazy in bed
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Naptown
Posts: 1,846
Guess no one has seen this yet....

https://twitter.com/IMS/status/981191065763041281

The Indy 500 Festival Cars (which are 50 usually) will be the Hot Wheels Orange car this year.... very damn cool...and they look GREAT!
__________________
DevilsReject97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 11:38 AM   #163
RicSimonis

 
RicSimonis's Avatar
 
Drives: '17 2SS H50 Vert
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: The COS
Posts: 1,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsReject97 View Post
Guess no one has seen this yet....

https://twitter.com/IMS/status/981191065763041281

The Indy 500 Festival Cars (which are 50 usually) will be the Hot Wheels Orange car this year.... very damn cool...and they look GREAT!
__________________
2017 50th 2SS Vert-MN6-H50-F55-NPP-IO6-S0O-RIK (+ Illum. Front Black Bow Tie)
Diode Dynamics Smoked Side Markers, Dark Tails & CHMSL, GMPP-CAI, Mishimoto Catch Can [Pics Here]

RicSimonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 12:27 PM   #164
RicSimonis

 
RicSimonis's Avatar
 
Drives: '17 2SS H50 Vert
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: The COS
Posts: 1,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsReject97 View Post
Guess no one has seen this yet....

https://twitter.com/IMS/status/981191065763041281

The Indy 500 Festival Cars (which are 50 usually) will be the Hot Wheels Orange car this year.... very damn cool...and they look GREAT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicSimonis View Post
OH, forgot...

__________________
2017 50th 2SS Vert-MN6-H50-F55-NPP-IO6-S0O-RIK (+ Illum. Front Black Bow Tie)
Diode Dynamics Smoked Side Markers, Dark Tails & CHMSL, GMPP-CAI, Mishimoto Catch Can [Pics Here]

RicSimonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 01:59 PM   #165
Soleil

 
Soleil's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro 50th anniversary edition
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,543
i just drool on my keyboard
__________________
Soleil
_____________________________________________
A car is fast enough, if you fear to unlock it in the morning." (Walter Roehrl)
Soleil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 03:53 PM   #166
Kaizer_911


 
Kaizer_911's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 2SS 50th Anniversary Edition
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Memphis, TN
Posts: 5,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsReject97 View Post
Guess no one has seen this yet....

https://twitter.com/IMS/status/981191065763041281

The Indy 500 Festival Cars (which are 50 usually) will be the Hot Wheels Orange car this year.... very damn cool...and they look GREAT!


Awesome!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
2017 50th Anniversary Edition 2SS - Order TKFVXR
1100 - 04/29/16 | 2000 - 05/03/16
3000 - 05/04/16 | TPW 6/6 - 05/09/16
3100 - 05/25/16 | 3300 - 05/28/16
3400 - 05/31/16 | 3800 - 06/14/16, #125 Built!
4200 - 06/29/16 | 5000 - 06/29/16
6000 - 07/08/16 | Club F1FTY
Kaizer_911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 04:19 PM   #167
Hound Dawg
 
Drives: 2018 2SS 50th Hot Wheels Edition
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 84
Love the Indy Cars. Thanx for sharing.

My TPW date is Monday 4.9.18. Getting so close. Is there a way to "track" the progress? I have a number associated with my TPW. Is there a way to look this up somewhere with GM?

Thanx in advance,

HD
__________________
2018 Hot Wheels Vert 2SS, 6M, MRC, NPP, RVK
1979 White and Gold Z/28 - SOLD but will look for pix
1982 Silver on Navy Blue Z/28 - SOLD but will post pix
2016 CTS4
2015 Ram 1500
2019 Harley CVO Limited Magnetic Grey Fade
Hound Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 04:49 PM   #168
GroundhogSS

 
GroundhogSS's Avatar
 
Drives: '17 2SS convertible'08 Envoy Denali
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Cedar Park, Texas
Posts: 1,856
__________________
Richard
2017 2SS SIM convertible, A8, NPP, MRC, 56R wheels, GM CAI, Diode Dynamics Side Markers

Delivered: 08/15/2016

GroundhogSS is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Post Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.