Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-19-2016, 12:35 PM   #1
acp1996

Drives: White 2015 Camaro 2LS
Help with interior trim mod!

Hey everybody, so I am very new here and need some help. I own a '15 2LS in summit white and would like to do some interior mods.

Firstly, I read that if you buy and install the PDIM module I will be able to stream music via bluetooth and add the usb port to the center console, is this true and has anybody done it? I haven't seen any threads regarding the 2015 and don't know if wiring or anything has changed.

Second, I want to install white trim pieces to match the white and black theme of the car. I have the stock interior with the horrible light gray trim pieces. I want the door panel, dash strip, speedometer bezel, and radio trim (non mylink) to all be summit white and I have found many dash kits online, but nothing for the radio and a/c controls. The only issue I see with the radio is the lettering having to be black.

Any help guys??
acp1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 12:51 PM   #2
jsquad

Drives: 2014 1SS
Can't help you on the stereo stuff, but the trim pieces are easy to take off and paint. I did my door trim a few weeks ago. Radio trim I haven't personally done, so no help there sorry.
jsquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 12:54 PM   #3
Beardface

Drives: '11 topless 2LT RS & '05 Altima SER
Quote:
Originally Posted by acp1996 View Post
Hey everybody, so I am very new here and need some help. I own a '15 2LS in summit white and would like to do some interior mods.

Firstly, I read that if you buy and install the PDIM module I will be able to stream music via bluetooth and add the usb port to the center console, is this true and has anybody done it? I haven't seen any threads regarding the 2015 and don't know if wiring or anything has changed.

Second, I want to install white trim pieces to match the white and black theme of the car. I have the stock interior with the horrible light gray trim pieces. I want the door panel, dash strip, speedometer bezel, and radio trim (non mylink) to all be summit white and I have found many dash kits online, but nothing for the radio and a/c controls. The only issue I see with the radio is the lettering having to be black.

Any help guys??
Check out River City Creations (I think they advertise here... at least I've seen their banner ads)

Radio

AC Vents

Door & Dash panels

Speedo

Steering Wheel Bezel

Radio knobs (non-MyLink)
Old 04-19-2016, 02:17 PM   #4
Rock-It Man
376 cubic inches of fun

Drives: 2023 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by acp1996 View Post

Any help guys??
Look for the PDIM on the accessories page of the Chevrolet website. You will need to take your car to the dealer for re-programming, if PDIM add-on is available for your year.
Rock-It Man is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camaro, interior, radio, trim, white