Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 10-27-2018, 11:36 AM   #29
WEAPON-X

Drives: ZL1 ATS-V CTS-V C7Z Range Sport SC
HRE Wheels: S101 3 Piece

Wheel: HRE S101
Sizes: 19x9, 20x11
Offsets: HRE Spec

WEAPON-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 04:44 PM   #30
Rock-It Man
376 cubic inches of fun

Drives: 2023 Camaro ZL1 A10
Many beautiful wheels here!

Are any available in the OEM width and offset for Gen5?
Rock-It Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 08:39 PM   #31
WEAPON-X

Forgeline SEMA New Releases!

8 New Forgeline Wheels to Debut at the 2018 SEMA Show

The engineering team at Forgeline has worked VERY hard, over the past few months, to complete eight brand new wheel designs that will make their public debut, at the 2018 SEMA Show, October 30-November 2, in Las Vegas, NV. These latest designs represent a broad range of styles and applications, while remaining focused on Forgeline’s deeply-rooted commitment to motorsport and performance engineering.

GS1-6 (One Piece Monoblock Series)
Based upon our original 5-lug GS1, the GS1-6 is a 6-lug street-friendly version of our extremely successful GS1R racing wheel that has carried many top-level professional road racing teams to victory! The Forgeline GS1-6 combines the latest in advanced wheel technology, including one piece forged monoblock construction, motorsport engineered design, and I-beamed spokes. And just like the GS1R, the GS1-6 is engineered to withstand the rigors of top-level endurance racing with a 2100 lb street tire load rating and exceptional deflection stiffness. See more (including sizes and pricing) at: https://forgeline.com/wheel/gs1-6/

NW101 (One Piece Monoblock Series)
The striking NW101 continues the exciting evolution in Forgeline monoblock design. It delivers cutting-edge styling with five multi-dimensional split spokes that span integrated lug holes and strong chamfered edges. And the NW101’s relatively open spoke pattern is perfect for showing off the sexy giant brakes that are found on most serious modern performance vehicles. The NW101 is machined from a single forging of 6061-T6 aluminum. It is currently available in 18, 19, 20, and 21-inch diameters with a range of widths and offsets. And just like any Forgeline wheel, the NW101 is available with fully customizable finish options. See more (including sizes and pricing) at: https://forgeline.com/wheel/nw101/

FF1 (One Piece Monoblock Series)
Our handsome FF1 is a one piece forged monoblock version of our extremely popular three piece FF3C. But unlike the FF3C, the Forgeline FF1 is a fully-forged one-piece monoblock wheel that is built utilizing manufacturing technology similar to our very successful GA1R wheel. The concave 5-spoke design of the FF1 looks great and allows plenty of room for caliper clearance and extreme brake fitment, while the one-piece monoblock forging and computer-simulated FEA design process yield a wheel that is ruggedly handsome, extremely stiff, and has excellent fatigue strength. See more (including sizes and pricing) at: https://forgeline.com/wheel/ff1/

SE3C Concave (Concave Series)
Inspired by our friend Anthony Busack, the new Forgeline SE3C forged concave wheel combines a deep-dish concave profile and a seven V-spoke design with full-length spokes that extend all the way through the center’s rim register. And thanks to Forgeline’s unique performance-inspired concave design philosophy and racing-style I-beamed spokes, the SE3C delivers both beauty and performance. See more (including sizes and pricing) at: https://forgeline.com/wheel/se3c-concave/

JO3C (Heritage Series)
When country music sensation James Otto had a vision for the perfect wheel for the pro-touring restoration of his childhood Chevelle, he knew just where to turn. Our engineering team worked with James to create the JO3C, a throwback to the original rally wheel found on Chevelles and Camaro Z/28s of the 1960s and 1970s. But unlike the original, the JO3C is a modern 3-piece wheel that is manufactured from fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum centers using the latest engineering and manufacturing technology. A traditional five-spoke design with inverted tapered spokes and creative machining details, the JO3C evokes a traditional muscle car flavor while delivering modern technology and performance. See more (including sizes and pricing) at: https://forgeline.com/wheel/jo3c/

FU3C (Concave Series)
The Forgeline FU3C wheel pays homage to the classic Porsche wheel of the 1960s and 1970s. But unlike its predecessor, the FU3C is a modern 3-piece wheel that is manufactured from fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum centers using the latest engineering and manufacturing technology. The FU3C borrows from the original five-spoke design with dimensional inverted tapered spokes, but rather than just recreate yet another replica, the Forgeline engineering team spent many hours refining our design to create a wheel with a unique distinctly Forgeline character. This resource-intensive process yielded a wheel with a concave center, carefully-tuned proportions, and extended spokes that reach out beyond the rim register and over the stepped lip outer. See more (including sizes and pricing) at: https://forgeline.com/wheel/fu3c/

NT3C (Concave Series)
Designed in collaboration with renowned designer Neil Tjin, the NT3C is full of outside-the-box design features. Combining both retro and modern styling cues, the NT3C features a very strong multi-dimensional precision-machined tapered 5-spoke design, an open lug hub center, and an extremely deep inset rim register with exposed hardware. See more (including sizes and pricing) at: https://forgeline.com/wheel/nt3c-concave/

LS3C Concave (Concave Series)
The LS3C Concave combines the classic mess styling from our Heritage Series LS3 wheel with a concave center profile to create a wheel with elegant looks, timeless character, and plenty of room for caliper clearance and extreme brake fitment. See more (including sizes and pricing) at: https://forgeline.com/wheel/ls3c-concave/

We are very proud to share these latest designs at the 2018 SEMA Show. Though 2018 has been another record-breaking year for Forgeline, we remain committed to continually creating fresh designs, leveraging new technology, and responding quickly to dynamic market opportunities. We THANK YOU for your support, and we look forward to seeing you, in Las Vegas!

GS1-6 Finished in Graphite

NW101 Finished in Tinted Clear

FF1 Finished in Gloss White

SE3C Finished with Matte Medium Bronze Center and Polished Outer

JO3C Finished with Matte Medium Bronze Center and Polished Outer

FU3C Finished with Gloss Black/HTM Center and Polished Outer

NT3C Centerlock Finished with Pearl Gray Center and Polished Outer

LS3C-CL Finished with Satin Race Gold Center and Polished Outer
Old 11-02-2018, 06:54 PM   #32
WEAPON-X

Forgeline Carbon Forged - Back in Action!

Forgeline Carbon+Forged wheels combine weight-optimized CNC-machined forged aluminum centers with revolutionary proprietary carbon fiber barrels to deliver the ultimate in technological advancement, exclusive styling, and unparalleled lightweight performance. If you appreciate the world's most advanced wheel technology, want to stand apart from the crowd with unique styling & finish options, and have the means to afford the very finest, then our made-to-order Carbon+Forged wheels are quite literally created just for you. They are available in 20 and 21-inch fitments, each uniquely engineered for modern exotic sport and luxury vehicle applications.

CF201**CF203***CF204***CF205

After a brief hiatus, Forgeline is back in action with Dymag to reintroduce their Carbon Forged Series!**

Dayton, Ohio’s Forgeline Motorsports and Wiltshire, England’s Dymag Performance Wheels have chosen the 2018 SEMA Show to announce their new joint partnership. Effective immediately, Forgeline and Dymag will be joining forces to continue the success of Forgeline’s revolutionary Carbon+Forged wheel series.

Forgeline Carbon+Forged wheels combine weight-optimized CNC-machined forged aluminum centers with revolutionary proprietary carbon fiber barrels to deliver the ultimate in technological advancement, exclusive styling, and unparalleled lightweight performance. Forgeline first launched their Carbon+Forged Series at the 2016 SEMA Show, where it earned a Global Media Award as a product that has mass appeal to a global audience. Since then, Forgeline has continued to expand the series, now offering at least 4 separate models.

Under the new partnership, Dymag will manufacture and supply their time-tested carbon fiber wheel barrels, and Forgeline will continue to engineer and precision-machine custom made-to-order wheel centers from 6061-T6 forged aluminum. Dymag’s unique flange design (developed in collaboration with the engineering team at Forgeline) allows these separate parts of the Carbon+Forged Series wheels to bolt together to create one incredibly strong, incredibly lightweight, and incredibly unique wheel that is individually engineered, machined, and finished for each customer and each unique vehicle application.

“Our partnership with Dymag is natural fit,” says Forgeline president Dave Schardt. “Both companies have a long history of innovation, technological advancement, and a deep passion for Motorsport. The engineering that goes into the testing and production of these wheels is very complex, and It has been a pleasure working with the Dymag team and merging our respective capabilities. We look forward to using their flanged style carbon fiber barrels and for the opportunity to employ their technology into our growing line of Carbon+Forged hybrid material wheels.”

“Dymag has led the industry in carbon wheel technology for over 20 years, launching the first commercial carbon moto wheel in 1996 and the first carbon hybrid auto wheel in 2004. We are delighted that Forgeline is now partnering with us to utilize our carbon technology,” said Chris Shelley, CEO of Dymag.
Old 11-04-2018, 02:18 PM   #33
WEAPON-X

360Forged Spec5 in 20/21" - C7 Z06

Wheels: 360Forged - Spec 5, three piece
Sizes: 20x10, 21x12.5"
Finish: Brushed Titanium Face, Exposed Hardware, Chrome Lips
Tires: Pirelli P Zero Nero GT 295/25r20, 375/20r21

WEAPON-X: Carbon Fiber Aero Kit
Akrapovic Exhaust

Welp, I have to say we knocked this one out of the park... and across the street! Darryl has been a great long time client of mine, having had a CTS V prior so we started out with some lowering bolts, wheel spacers, and our WEAPON-X carbon fiber aero kit. The car was already a real success on here from this previous thread:

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...bon-fiber.html

Next up was a set of wheels that would set off the chameleon-like Tiger Shark Gray paint. Darryl wanted to keep them light and not do black with the TSG. So, we looked at some wheel choices and he decided to go with the 360Forged Spec5s with the Titanium brushed face with exposed hardware and a chrome lip. The size was my infamous 20x10 and 21x12.5" setup on the Pirelli P Zero Nero 295/25r20s and 375/20r21s. The result was nothing short of spectacular! :thumbs:*

Old 11-04-2018, 03:42 PM   #34
SteevK

Drives: 2017 2SS Hyper blue A8 NPP MRC
Can I get a set of these BLUE lug nuts? If so, how much?
Old 11-04-2018, 04:06 PM   #35
SteevK

Does anyone make all-season run-flats in stock 6gen Camaro SS sizes? Closest I can find are Goodyear Eagle F1 245/40, and Michelin A/S3 285/30.

https://audiocityusa.com/shop/20-Sta...onze-Rims.html

Am also looking at wheels, sold as a fitment match, has 20X8.5 front and 20X10 rear - a 1/2 inch wider than stock for the rears. Would the 285/30s fill out the slightly wider wheel and what would this do to the speedo and ECU?
Old 11-05-2018, 09:36 PM   #36
WEAPON-X

Great day in the world of wheels! :)

Good day in the world of wheels!

Mark from OH after our new WEAPON-X: VIRALs in 19/20"!

Brian from KY after the Forgeline VX1Rs

Erik from Sweden in on the Forgeline GA3Rs

Tom from VA after the HRE RC104s

Old 11-05-2018, 09:42 PM   #37
WEAPON-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteevK View Post
Can I get a set of these BLUE lug nuts? If so, how much?
what blue lug nuts?

Quote:
Does anyone make all-season run-flats in stock 6gen Camaro SS sizes? Closest I can find are Goodyear Eagle F1 245/40, and Michelin A/S3 285/30.

https://audiocityusa.com/shop/20-Sta...onze-Rims.html

Am also looking at wheels, sold as a fitment match, has 20X8.5 front and 20X10 rear - a 1/2 inch wider than stock for the rears. Would the 285/30s fill out the slightly wider wheel and what would this do to the speedo and ECU?
I'll have to take a look, but that size is OK to run with every little effect on the speedo.
Old 11-05-2018, 10:04 PM   #38
SLO

Drives: Slo'ly
This thread is depressing...... as I get older and now with kids, haven't had a quality set of wheels for some time haha. I used to be a total wheel guy with all my previous cars and sadly, my zl1 now still sits on stockers.

My other half thanks you for making me moody with this thread.
SLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 02:33 PM   #39
SteevK

[QUOTE=WEAPON-X;10355644]what blue lug nuts?

The ones in the pix of blue Vette, posted at 8:32 PM on 10/15/18

Text from that post:
Quote:
Aaron C's C7 Z06 - PUR LX11 PUR LX11
Wheel sizes: 20x10, 21x12.5
Offsets: WEAPON-X Specs
Tires: Pirelli 295/25r20 and 375/20r21

Aaron came to me looking for a set of unique wheels for his Z06 Z07 a couple of months ago. He wanted to do something not all black and have some color matching in it without going overboard. He decided he wanted to do the Gloss Black Diamond center which I did on my old set of PUR wheels. It's a very cool smoke look that matches the look of carbon fiber very closely. The lips we went with polished and had them ceramic clear coated to keep the maintenance down and he chose exposed hardware with the Laguna Blue color match.

What do you guys think?? That rear dish is pretty wicked :thumbs:

As always for the best pricing and experience on the C7s, just give me a shout. It's always a pleasure working with you guys.
Old 11-17-2018, 02:50 PM   #40
SteevK

Quote:
Originally Posted by WEAPON-X View Post
what blue lug nuts?

I'll have to take a look, but that size is OK to run with every little effect on the speedo.
Never mind, I found/bought a set of 2019 SS take-off wheels in OEM sizes, on eBay for $1100 (the only appearance change I consider an improvement for 2019) So, I can go with OEM sized A/S tires that aren't run-flats.

Doesn't the ZL1 come stock with non-run-flats? What do you do - carry a couple cans of Fix-a-Flat?

Last edited by SteevK; 11-17-2018 at 03:51 PM.
SteevK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 05:29 PM   #41
Ruebernard

Drives: 2017 GRT 2SS/RS M6 Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by WEAPON-X View Post
Forgeline DE3C-SL
20x10 and 21x12.5"
Pirelli 285/375s
Offsets: WEAPON-X Spec

These 20/21s look right at home!**Not too late to wash away your imminent Monday "blues" with a set of custom wheels from a fellow Corvette guy with the best prices and service :thumbs:

​​​​​​​
Beautiful wheels but obscenely expensive. No thanks
Old 11-19-2018, 07:33 PM   #42
WEAPON-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLO View Post
This thread is depressing...... as I get older and now with kids, haven't had a quality set of wheels for some time haha. I used to be a total wheel guy with all my previous cars and sadly, my zl1 now still sits on stockers.

My other half thanks you for making me moody with this thread.
lol all in due time my friend

Quote:
Never mind, I found/bought a set of 2019 SS take-off wheels in OEM sizes, on eBay for $1100 (the only appearance change I consider an improvement for 2019) So, I can go with OEM sized A/S tires that aren't run-flats.

Doesn't the ZL1 come stock with non-run-flats? What do you do - carry a couple cans of Fix-a-Flat?
haha not sure on that one? we do tires as a courtesy with wheel sales, but aside from drag tires, I don't deal with them much. I do not think the Goodyear F1s are a run flat though for sure.

Tags
aftermarket, concave, custom, forged, wheel