Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 05-04-2018, 09:26 AM   #1695
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost Creep View Post
My guess would be "Red" is Challenger getting the bump at the end of '14 from the Hellcat, and the red Challenger in the pic.

"Yellow" is the Mustang with the steady sales the entire time going up and down like a pulse with the seasons though less dramatic than the Challengers pulse spikes.

"White" being the Camaro with the lower sales, but the slow and steady increase as the car gets refined along the way, and the white Camaro in the pic.

....and I'd settle for even just a mediocre Camaro commercial.
As long as they aren't trying to trick "real people" into climbing in it at a valet station.

Red is mustang, white is challenger and yellow is camaro.
it has more power...its available power is like a set kof double Ds (no matter where your face is... theyre everywhere) it has the suspension to mame it matter...(
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 09:38 AM   #1696
DrkPhx

Drives: 2013 Triple Black ZL1 / 2006 TB SS
I was never a fan of putting the bowtie on the front and rear of the Camaro, but that looks terrible. Otherwise the front end looks okay and I like the hood.
DrkPhx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 09:40 AM   #1697
lt4camaro

Drives: 2021 LT1 10 speed auto
Quote:
Originally Posted by samurai View Post
Found a picture of a black 2019 SS
The BOW TIE still needs to be in the grille. The black SS looks better because now the body color and the cross bar in the front bumper cover are the same color. IMO, the blacked out center of the front SS bumoer cover should all be body color and the bow tie moved to the grille.
lt4camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 09:43 AM   #1698
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by lt4camaro View Post
The BOW TIE still needs to be in the grille. The black SS looks better because now the body color and the cross bar in the front bumper cover are the same color. IMO, the blacked out center of the front SS bumoer cover should all be body color and the bow tie moved to the grille.
Or they could just get rid of the bow tie all together. I was thinking about that as I was next to a Camaro in traffic this morning that the bow ties on the car just look out of place to me. I am going by memory, but I don't think there is a blue oval any where on the mustang.
it has more power...its available power is like a set kof double Ds (no matter where your face is... theyre everywhere) it has the suspension to mame it matter...(
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 09:50 AM   #1699
lt4camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaffe View Post
Or they could just get rid of the bow tie all together. I was thinking about that as I was next to a Camaro in traffic this morning that the bow ties on the car just look out of place to me. I am going by memory, but I don't think there is a blue oval any where on the mustang.
That's a good thought, or just move the SS over to the center of the grille or combine a Bow Tie surround (small) for the SS emblem. No blue oval on the stang , Ford has a better Idea ha ha.
Old 05-04-2018, 11:01 AM   #1700
Detroit Muscle

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
You are correct, its a horse on the front and a GT on the back

Stainless Power Headers, High Flow Cats, CAI intake, SLP Loudmouth 1 exhaust, Dyno tune from Alternative Performance
Detroit Muscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 11:14 AM   #1701
Boost Creep

Drives: '18 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Red is mustang, white is challenger and yellow is camaro.
Looking at the graph, I saw the huge jump in sales for the red line which corresponded with the release of the Hellcat, just thought that drove up attention and sales for the Dodge. I was looking at the graph and going off what I see on the road.

Kind of surprising to see the Camaro and Mustang neck and neck for the most part and Dodge so low.
It's like Bizzaro world, around here you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a Challenger, I must see five a day and I walk a quarter mile to work. Mustangs are like a Camry or Prius, so many you don't even notice them anymore, just another commuter car.
Camaros are fairly rare with the fifth gen way more common than the sixth gen, might see a couple a week in the nice weather. If you see a couple together, chances are there a car show/meet nearby.
Old 05-04-2018, 11:43 AM   #1702

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
Here's the most recent sales graph....We won't see any more Camaro sales numbers until the first part of July...They have changed their policy and only release sales figures on a quarterly basis from now on...
https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showp...4&postcount=16
90503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 12:44 PM   #1703
JaxChris

Drives: '16 2SS GD1 MX0 NPP F55 IO6
Quarterly sales. They claim it is to quiet the month-to-month noise in sales numbers to "better identify" trends. Too bad trends will rarely start and stop on the first day of each quarter. Applying macro-economic trends over retail reports requires the fastest rate of sampling possible to then smooth out recurring trends. Compiling numbers quarterly is just a front to hide really bad months by averaging those over two partnering months.

I really hate marketing double-speak, like they think the general population is stupid.
JaxChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 12:55 PM   #1704
lt4camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost Creep View Post
Looking at the graph, I saw the huge jump in sales for the red line which corresponded with the release of the Hellcat, just thought that drove up attention and sales for the Dodge. I was looking at the graph and going off what I see on the road.

Kind of surprising to see the Camaro and Mustang neck and neck for the most part and Dodge so low.
It's like Bizzaro world, around here you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a Challenger, I must see five a day and I walk a quarter mile to work. Mustangs are like a Camry or Prius, so many you don't even notice them anymore, just another commuter car.
Camaros are fairly rare with the fifth gen way more common than the sixth gen, might see a couple a week in the nice weather. If you see a couple together, chances are there a car show/meet nearby.
High volumn sales means there is a ton of interest. I am a chevy fan thru and thru, Mustang sales blows the Camaro out of the water. No interest, no sales, I would rather see a ton of 6th gens on the street. Come time for a new one, interest makes it much easier to sell the old one.
Old 05-04-2018, 01:09 PM   #1705
detltu

Drives: 1992 Z28 1LE; 2015 Zl1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90503 View Post
Here's the most recent sales graph....We won't see any more Camaro sales numbers until the first part of July...They have changed their policy and only release sales figures on a quarterly basis from now on...
https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showp...4&postcount=16
Yep. I went to do the April update but couldn't. Looks like the monthly sales data has come to an end. I may try to update it quarterly.
1991 Camaro Z28 1LE-
1992 Camaro Z28 1LE- 25th anniversary
2015 Camaro ZL1
detltu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 12:08 PM   #1706
JhonnyGTR

Drives: La Macarena
That Creepy look... I love it!!
JhonnyGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 12:18 PM   #1707
ULTRAZLS1

Drives: 14 Silverado LTZ Z71, 16 Camaro SS
The front simply looks like a Camaro had sex with a charger. It’s decent. Looks worse than 16-18.
ULTRAZLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 12:28 PM   #1708
DanSS24

Drives: Dream Cars in my head
Looks like a big mouth fish that will devour everything in it's patch. LOL

Wishful thinking...but I sure can dream big.
DanSS24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2019 camaro refresh, 2020 camrao, becky, beckyd, camaro refresh, camarodestroyed, new camaro, ugly camaro, wtf?!?!