Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Bigwormgraphix

Old 06-10-2020, 02:17 AM   #1
SketchyTone

Drives: Waiting on 2024 A10 ZL1 CE
2018 1SS no NPP but want similar effect.

I currently do not have NPP and from what I've read you can only have the NPP from the factory, dealers cannot install it. I'm looking for a similar method of making the exhaust quieter and being able to sound louder at the click of a button. Was wondering if anyone has accomplished something like this? My big thing is I want a Corsa Exhaust when I go quad tip, however I'm in California and I personally know a few people who have got that 1000$ fix it ticket for their exhaust "loud" exhausts.

I saw that there were QTP Exhaust cutouts but I have no idea how well those work on making the sound lower or if that's even the goal of that exhaust. All help is greatly appreciated and feel free to ask any questions if I'm not clear.
SketchyTone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 06:03 AM   #2
wookwook

Drives: 18 Camaro LS M6
look at x-force VAREX system.

NFG M6 2T
Mishimoto Hot side pie | ZZP Catted DP | KN Drop in | Borla - Sport Tour | Apex Arc 8 - square | Wookster Tuning+ | Flex Fuel

Last PB
4.8, 13.2@106
wookwook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 02:06 PM   #3
Start The Machine

Drives: 2016 M6 2.0T
Wrong section. You posted in the lowly I4 2.0T
RS Package, HD Cooling Package, Brembo 6 Piston Front Brakes, SRP Racing Pedals, Soler Performance Throttle Controller, Dyno Tuned by Trifecta, Velossa Tech Ram Air, Mishimoto Intake, aFe Air Filter, Mishimoto Charge Pipes, ZZP 67mm Throttle Body, Trifecta T40 Stage 2 Turbo, JacFab Recirculation Valve, PTP Turbo Blanket, ZZP Catted Downpipe, Mishimoto Pro Cat-Back Quad Tip Exhaust, Mishimoto Catch Cans, Mishimoto Coolant Reservoir Tank, GM SEMA Grill, Ikon Motorsports Front Fascia Extension, Ikon Motorsports 1LE Spoiler, American Authority ZL1 Side Skirts, AMPP Quad Tip Rear Valance
Start The Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 06:09 PM   #4
SketchyTone

Drives: Waiting on 2024 A10 ZL1 CE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Start The Machine View Post
Wrong section. You posted in the lowly I4 2.0T
Oh damn, I didn't even notice that. I greatly appreciate it, will post there and see if I can remove this.
SketchyTone is offline   Reply With Quote