Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

AWE Tuning

Old 06-28-2020, 06:52 PM   #1
wookwook

Drives: 18 Camaro LS M6
cRUD fest opening night at NED

the track was completely unprepped - it was a slosh fest. ^Someone dropped oil shut down 4 across by 30 deep for an hour and a half for a oil slick clean up. 603 Diesels thought they were still on the job, dropping sand all over the left lane. For the good part, I only lost to a hellcat that managed 122 (red righted) and a newer ZL1 that managed - wait for it , 114 mph to the trap. the lighter cars did better, I bested a mustang eco AT by 2. Tell me this gets better. no PB data to report.

NFG M6 2T
Mishimoto Hot side pie | ZZP Catted DP | KN Drop in | Borla - Sport Tour | Apex Arc 8 - square | Wookster Tuning+ | Flex Fuel

Last PB
4.8, 13.2@106
wookwook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 07:39 PM   #2
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Ya I didn't expect a 603 Diesels night to be worth my trip. NED is far from prepared to resume duties sadly and their staff is good but understaffed and aging badly. Won't be back out til at least September between the Camaro and now a Ruptured Ear Drum NED is just not in the cards.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 07:52 AM   #3
wookwook

Drives: 18 Camaro LS M6
We at least had a chance to chat with one of he track supervisors. he said they were catching flack for laying to much glue, for cost. I will be sticking to cooler weds night lights for the summer. what happened to the camaro, ear drum? PM me. that tack needs surface rebuild. I think they get like 10-15K for that.

NFG M6 2T
Mishimoto Hot side pie | ZZP Catted DP | KN Drop in | Borla - Sport Tour | Apex Arc 8 - square | Wookster Tuning+ | Flex Fuel

Last PB
4.8, 13.2@106
wookwook is offline   Reply With Quote