Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 12-28-2021, 04:12 PM   #1
Irket

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Question NoWeeds availability?

Hello all!

I placed an order on their online website (https://noweeds.net/collections/chevrolet-camaro) back in May of 2021 for their electric diverter system. It’s costly, but I wanted a good system that would last me the life of the SS and didn’t want a cheap cut-out system. I waited 2 months until July and emailed Steve, it took a few weeks, then tried calling. Steve was gracious and told me“ We are awaiting controllers and actuators - the vendor has told us a large shipment id due to us mid July.”

I’ve tried contacting them a few more times since then hoping to have a happy Halloween, thanksgiving or Christmas. Calling and emailing has born no fruit.

Has anyone ordered and/or received anything from them in the past year? Or am I just out of luck because of Covid inventory and shipping issues. Are they still in business? I would still love to purchase the system for my 5th gen but it’s been 8 months.

Thanks!
Irket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2021, 09:23 PM   #2
pyroguy
Started#gottalovethatblue

Drives: ABM #831
That’s a bummer that you’re running into this issue. I ordered mine in 2020 and got them after their 6 week lead time. I just interacted with them this week on social media, so they’re still around. If Steve says there’s a supply chain issue, I’m sure that’s what’s up. They aren’t Maryland Speed, that’s for sure. Good luck with your order. They’re totally worth it!
'10 Camaro 2SS/RS | Aqua Blue #831 of 3,903 | Silver Stripes
Check out my build thread
pyroguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2021, 11:21 PM   #3
StingrayblueSS

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irket View Post
Hello all!

I placed an order on their online website (https://noweeds.net/collections/chevrolet-camaro) back in May of 2021 for their electric diverter system. It’s costly, but I wanted a good system that would last me the life of the SS and didn’t want a cheap cut-out system. I waited 2 months until July and emailed Steve, it took a few weeks, then tried calling. Steve was gracious and told me“ We are awaiting controllers and actuators - the vendor has told us a large shipment id due to us mid July.”

I’ve tried contacting them a few more times since then hoping to have a happy Halloween, thanksgiving or Christmas. Calling and emailing has born no fruit.

Has anyone ordered and/or received anything from them in the past year? Or am I just out of luck because of Covid inventory and shipping issues. Are they still in business? I would still love to purchase the system for my 5th gen but it’s been 8 months.

Thanks!
I bought a new controller from Steve Jan. 30th. Ended up the system won't fit my magnaflow exhaust without welding. It's still sitting in my garage.
12.391 112 MPH 10/05/19
StingrayblueSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2021, 09:31 AM   #4
Rob3D

Drives: Car
They’re made to order. You’ll find people that waited only one month and others up to six months. Be patient. It’s worth the wait! You’ll regret if you don’t.
Rob3D is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cut outs, diverter‘s, dumps, exhaust