Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 09-24-2013, 02:03 PM   #29
savage4625

Drives: 2010 camaro ss a6
Only thing a turn signal measn is the light works
savage4625 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 06:07 PM   #30
2xSSRS

Drives: 2017 SS Black on Black A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroJoe96 View Post
When driving in downtown Chicago on the Dan Ryan, a turn signal is considered a sign of weakness. Sorry about your car brother!
That's the truth. Your turn signal is a signal for the guy behind you to speed up...
Old 09-26-2013, 06:48 PM   #31
OldScoolCamaro

Drives: Camaro's, always have, always will.
...admittedly this is the biggest fear I have while operating my car around these parts...all the crazies on the road. Everyone is texting and driving, let alone not using turn signals, weaving, erratic lane changes...the gambit. Sorry for your plight. I dislike seeing our cars get damaged.
Old 09-27-2013, 11:06 PM   #32
1chasingspeed

Drives: a6 yellow 2ss/rs
Totally feel for you and your blood pressure.
1chasingspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 11:13 PM   #33
KJS

Drives: '10 RJT,'95&'14 Vette
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohten View Post
Most of the cars that are shipped to S.Florida has the turn signal removed before it arrives.Hate to see such a nice car get damaged,the good thing is its just paint work.
I thought they used SuperGlue to permenently keep the left turn signal on!!!!

Mine at sunset
KJS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 07:29 PM   #34
jeffyjeff

Drives: 2011 jwl 1ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Beard View Post
So, it's ok to hit people if they're in your blind spot where you live? No tickets are issued? Just run right into them and you can drive off?
Ok I wasnt trying to piss you off. Funny how some people can be so smart at the mouth. Yes what so hard to believe that you were in his blind spot when he changed lanes . We can also state that he was trying to move from the left hand lane and you speed up instead letimg him merge to the lane you were in. You still haven't said why he got a ticket. In the state of new jersey you could have gotten a ticket for tailgating if you hit his rearend. Ask me how I know. Once again its a accident and Im glad that your ok but a little bit of defensive driving could have avoided the accident . In my eight years of being a leo I dont see why he got a ticket unless it had to do with something else besides the accident . Good day sur.
jeffyjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 08:16 PM   #35
wayne watson

Drives: 2014 camaro ss ,1967 chevelle ss,
Glad no one was hurt, pisses me off too people say its just a car but I don't feel that way I take pride in my vehicles . No one has that anymore
Its not just camaro guys. Mustang guys or classic car guys
wayne watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 10:03 PM   #36
Ron66Vette&10SS
Plays with Hot Wheels

Drives: '17 Jet Black ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffyjeff View Post
Ok I wasnt trying to piss you off. Funny how some people can be so smart at the mouth. Yes what so hard to believe that you were in his blind spot when he changed lanes . We can also state that he was trying to move from the left hand lane and you speed up instead letimg him merge to the lane you were in. You still haven't said why he got a ticket. In the state of new jersey you could have gotten a ticket for tailgating if you hit his rearend. Ask me how I know. Once again its a accident and Im glad that your ok but a little bit of defensive driving could have avoided the accident . In my eight years of being a leo I dont see why he got a ticket unless it had to do with something else besides the accident . Good day sur.

Wow....all that from a picture.

Last edited by Ron66Vette&10SS; 10-01-2013 at 10:14 PM.
Ron66Vette&10SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 11:20 PM   #37
jeffyjeff

Lol Yes you can tell a lot from a pic . Also let me say that I never stated that op could drive or that by any means he should have avoided the accident. It was a accident and they happen. If you pick up a book on forensic evidence you would be shocket at what you can tell what happend just by a pic. You can tell point of contact was more toward the front of his fender and that he pulled right away right do to the fact that the paint is swept thiner going toward the driver door then the front fender. Op pulled away from the car at contact that is my he has less damage then if he would have rode the guys rear right side panel.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:23 PM   #38
midnighter
Account Suspended

Drives: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by vroomapunk View Post
Good thing the wheel is ok, that would have been the most expensive part probably
Never mind the wheel, how about the $500.00 tire?
midnighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 03:22 PM   #39
Kiteboarder85

Drives: 2018 SS - 2015 SS 1LE - 2013 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffyjeff View Post
Lol Yes you can tell a lot from a pic . Also let me say that I never stated that op could drive or that by any means he should have avoided the accident. It was a accident and they happen. If you pick up a book on forensic evidence you would be shocket at what you can tell what happend just by a pic. You can tell point of contact was more toward the front of his fender and that he pulled right away right do to the fact that the paint is swept thiner going toward the driver door then the front fender. Op pulled away from the car at contact that is my he has less damage then if he would have rode the guys rear right side panel.
A car wipe direction depends what type of vehicle hit him and which part of the other car. Sorry but your tv shows haven't taught you a thing. Parts of vehicles stick out further than other parts- so it's impossible to make your assumption
Old 10-02-2013, 07:41 PM   #40
J. Puller

Drives: 2013 Camaro LS
Damn, sorry bro.
J. Puller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 07:49 PM   #41
hotwheels13

Drives: 2013 Chevrolet Hot Wheels Camaro SS
Sorry to hear about the accident The Beard... from a fellow HWSE owner, I know exactly how you feel... hope the auto body shop you are using can get you corrected properly... best of luck!

Glad no one was injured.
Steve
hotwheels13
hotwheels13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:12 PM   #42
jeffyjeff

Ok your just being disrespectful. All I asked was why did he recieve a ticket most officer dont issue a ticket in a accident unless the person was DUI. Your failure to explain why he received a ticket would only lead me to believe that it might be for failure to provide insurance no license but nothing that had to do with the accident. Once again sorry you got into a accident there was no disrespect used.