Phastek Performance

Old 01-07-2021, 12:34 AM   #9675
CamaroSSStlfan
Account Suspended

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staves View Post
Paranoid much?

Nope, but a lot of nuts out there, especially here in FL.
CamaroSSStlfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 12:52 AM   #9676
s346k

Drives: like an old lady
Quote:
Paranoid much?
do you ever read news stories from florida?
Old 01-07-2021, 01:22 AM   #9677
JCunningham

Drives: 2017 2SS M6
Hes a brainwashed liberal from CA.
Most people who responded didnt read the post. he wants to know where people put there pistol because keeping it on his hip stretches out the leather. It stretches the regular leather seats too. I carry a my HK VP40 on my hip anyway just because there is no other place within easy reach to put it. o and staves i carry 2 13rd magazines in my pocket with 1 13rd in the pistol and ( liberal mind going to melt down) 1 in the chamber.
real ZL1 wheels and brakes, 285/305 Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Pray ported Intake manifold, Soler Throttle Body, Rotofab intake, EFI Tuning Flex fuel kit, full American Racing Headers Exhaust, 1 7/8" w/ cats H pipe and mufflers. Full 1LE suspension, with BMR adjustable sway bars and links, GM aluminum cradle bushings, Hurst shifter with lighter reverse spring, TWM shifter knob, Tick level 1 transmission. I should have bought a ZL1
JCunningham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 02:08 AM   #9678
CamaroSSStlfan
Account Suspended

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCunningham View Post
Hes a brainwashed liberal from CA.
Most people who responded didnt read the post. he wants to know where people put there pistol because keeping it on his hip stretches out the leather. It stretches the regular leather seats too. I carry a my HK VP40 on my hip anyway just because there is no other place within easy reach to put it. o and staves i carry 2 13rd magazines in my pocket with 1 13rd in the pistol and ( liberal mind going to melt down) 1 in the chamber.

I miss carrying a larger firearm but here in FL I almost always carry a sig P938 now. Up in Missouri I'd carry a 1911 or even Browning high power not only because you wear jackets more but also I didn't have to worry about printing or my pistol out in the full open because they can't touch you. Here in FL you can be arrested for open carry.

Larger firearms can be an issue when sitting down, especially when you wear IWB. Cuts into your belly more. This is why I prefer open carry. Also more comfort too. If I ever move again it will be a constitutional, open carry state this time.

This thread shouldn't turn into a pro, anti gun argument. I would suspect with our type of cars most are more conservative, pro gun versus the BMW Mercedes forums lol.
CamaroSSStlfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 02:26 AM   #9679
JCunningham

Drives: 2017 2SS M6
i have a owb holster and wear a size larger shirt. it does print a little but no one notices it. you notice it because you know its there.
real ZL1 wheels and brakes, 285/305 Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Pray ported Intake manifold, Soler Throttle Body, Rotofab intake, EFI Tuning Flex fuel kit, full American Racing Headers Exhaust, 1 7/8" w/ cats H pipe and mufflers. Full 1LE suspension, with BMR adjustable sway bars and links, GM aluminum cradle bushings, Hurst shifter with lighter reverse spring, TWM shifter knob, Tick level 1 transmission. I should have bought a ZL1
JCunningham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 05:49 AM   #9680
CHASLT1

Drives: 2021 Camaro LT1
Under the bed. I don't keep a gun in the car anymore.
CHASLT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 06:17 AM   #9681
Wyzz Kydd
Banned

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS1 1LE
Where do I put my ‘firearm’? Which one?

My Colt Commander goes in a Wilson Combat holster at my 4 o’clock. The two spare mags are at 11 o’clock. When I get in the Camaro it goes in a holster I mounted under my seat.

My S&W J frame goes in the center console in a pocket holster. Sometimes it gets slipped into my pocket when I get out, sometimes not.

If I don’t have passengers and I’m going anywhere that might have ‘mostly peaceful’ protests the Colt AR15 will be behind the passenger seat with a couple of spare mags in a carrier.

No, I’m not paranoid, but having been shot years ago, and having done a little shooting myself, I’m resolved to be the shooter, not the target.
Wyzz Kydd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 07:11 AM   #9682
VT-1LE

Drives: 2020 2SS 1LE Satin Steel Metallic
I don’t worry in my state. I worry more if I’m traveling outside it and that is a BIG hassle.
We’re all probably doomed now that president, house, senate are all controlled by those that are not favorable toward pro gun people.
VT-1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 07:37 AM   #9683
Mike Aruba

Drives: 2016 2SS
Quote:
Paranoid much?

Why would he be paranoid? He has a firearm!

On a serious note, I keep mine on my person most of the time (IWB appendix). If I'm going on a longer drive, then sometimes I just put it between the seat and center console and throw a rag over it so it's "concealed".
Mike Aruba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 07:40 AM   #9684
Aragorn
Account Suspended

Drives: Camaro SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by VT-1LE View Post
I don’t worry in my state. I worry more if I’m traveling outside it and that is a BIG hassle.
We’re all probably doomed now that president, house, senate are all controlled by those that are not favorable toward pro gun people.
Doomed for sure, like we were doomed when Obama took all our guns—oh wait...
Aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 09:27 AM   #9685
wingchunsifu

Drives: 2017 2SS A8, 2018 Macan GTS
EDC is a Sig P365 normally Appendix carry in a leather IWB holster. From my pants into the cup holder when I get into the car. If I'm parked in a bad area, waiting for my wife in the south Bronx, for example, the gun sits between my legs ready for deployment if need be.

I recently retired from a 30yr LE career in NYC and many times have had to do a parking valet shuffle to park in the morning when the midnight shift leaves; we double park then take their spots when they pull out because street parking in front of the precinct is a premium in NYC thanks to comrade Dil doBlasio. So, I would have to gently slide into the leather seat with a fully equipped gunbelt, taser included, and try to not scratch up the leather. Very difficult and there are a few marks left on the driver's seat, not bad though.
wingchunsifu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 09:31 AM   #9686
FarmerFran

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Vert M6 "Sharky"
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingchunsifu View Post
EDC is a Sig P365 normally Appendix carry in a leather IWB holster. From my pants into the cup holder when I get into the car. If I'm parked in a bad area, waiting for my wife in the south Bronx, for example, the gun sits between my legs ready for deployment if need be.

I recently retired from a 30yr LE career in NYC and many times have had to do a parking valet shuffle to park in the morning when the midnight shift leaves; we take their spots because street parking in front of the precinct is a premium in NYC thanks to comrade Dil doBlasio. So, I would have to gently slide into the leather seat with a fully equipped gunbelt, taser included, and try to not scratch up the leather. Very difficult and there are a few marks left on the driver's seat, not bad though.
Thank you for the years of service
FarmerFran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 09:53 AM   #9687
wingchunsifu

Drives: 2017 2SS A8, 2018 Macan GTS
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerFran View Post
Thank you for the years of service
You are very welcome and thank you for the positive affirmation. And I will toast later!
wingchunsifu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 10:44 AM   #9688
JSH

Drives: '20 ZLE
I'm sure everyone is aware of this but just a reminder to never post anything on what you might do with your firearm under certain dangerous circumstances because some lawyer will read it back to you someday
2/23 - 1031/1004 wheel.
4/23 - 1.41/9.61/145 at DA 7000 ft. (only made five passes).
2/24 - LME 390, E2650, FBO, 100 oct.; 1116hp/ 1063tq; 109 oct. dyno next.
JSH is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camaro gun