Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-23-2013, 09:44 AM   #29
Muscle SS
All blackkk

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by two_wheel_mayhem View Post
Perhaps they can provide a 'mug' shot for you to look at.
Lol
Old 04-23-2013, 09:48 AM   #30
midnighter
Account Suspended

Drives: nothing
Maybe they didn't like their coffee so they threw it and happened to nail your car.
midnighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:06 PM   #31
Muscle SS
All blackkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnighter View Post
Maybe they didn't like their coffee so they threw it and happened to nail your car.
And maybe the shoes were on too tight of the 2 people who kicked off my mirror? And maybe the ground was lava when someone took the high road over my vehicle one night? And maybe someone else didnt like their pizza so they threw it out and it happened to land on my car? Oh, and maybe someone needed to move the cone so they could park and accudently dragged it along side my car and smacked it against multiple spots on my car? Oops? Guess no one saw my car there, just had seriously pressing issues to deal with and I'm making it a bigger deal than it is. It looks like a duck and quacks like a duck. The city of Albany is full of scum with no respect or appreciation for anything nice.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:15 PM   #32
TPAJETSKI

Drives: Camaro
I think some people are overestimating this so called "hate". I've had several nice cars and several ho hum grocery getters. I've been vandalized once in my 20+ years of driving. My 1990 Grand Am had the passenger window smashed out in 1992. I'm not saying jealous a-holes aren't out there, but in this day and age a 40K dollar car is nothing to be overly jealous about. Hell a loaded up Silverado cost more than that. In the case of the OP it sounds more like someone is trying to send him a message personally, and not because of the type of car he drives or he parks in a shady ass neighborhood. Were other cars in the area vandalized?
TPAJETSKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:18 PM   #33
gajagfan

Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE Black - Std Exhaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle SS View Post
And maybe the shoes were on too tight of the 2 people who kicked off my mirror? And maybe the ground was lava when someone took the high road over my vehicle one night? And maybe someone else didnt like their pizza so they threw it out and it happened to land on my car? Oh, and maybe someone needed to move the cone so they could park and accudently dragged it along side my car and smacked it against multiple spots on my car? Oops? Guess no one saw my car there, just had seriously pressing issues to deal with and I'm making it a bigger deal than it is. It looks like a duck and quacks like a duck. The city of Albany is full of scum with no respect or appreciation for anything nice.
I would move from Albany! Do other folks have this same type of trouble?
gajagfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:24 PM   #34
lbheat
Echale Gas [COTW 3/10/14]

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS Supercharged
yeah they were probably on their way to the 2013 Haters Ball

Kenne Bell
502 rwhp/ 471 rwtq at 9psi (daily driver...for now)
Performance: Corsa catback, JRE Super Tensioner, dual pass heat exchanger, R1 slotted & Dimpled rotors cryogenically treated
Cosmetic: Giovanna kilis 22", zl1 mailslot bumper, Custom Emblem Pro Badge, painted calipers
lbheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:09 PM   #35
serialmike

Drives: Camaro 1ls
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SS2SS View Post
Please dont tell us you called the Police over this?

Rims can be expensive enough now that vandalizing them is a felony.
serialmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:06 PM   #36
Edin

Drives: 2013 2LT
Damn, sorry to hear.
Edin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:17 PM   #37
Abstrak

Drives: 2012 AGM Camaro LS / Team LFX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisBlair View Post
Threw a mug at your wheel? That's the oddest example of vandalism I've ever even heard of. So a guy with a spare mug hates your wheel? He just happened to have one on him? Or he said to himself "man I hate those wheels. I need to go inside and get a...mug. Yeah, that's the thing to throw, a mug"

There's something more here
LMFAO!! exactly like who does this lol. "You know hate them wheels" *grabs favorite coffee mug* "Yea this will show him" *Smash*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle SS View Post

To be honest sound like you got enemies brother lol
Old 04-26-2013, 01:33 AM   #38
Muscle SS
All blackkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrak View Post
LMFAO!! exactly like who does this lol. "You know hate them wheels" *grabs favorite coffee mug* "Yea this will show him" *Smash*

To be honest sound like you got enemies brother lol
I agree, it does sound that way...yet I have no battles. Cowardly enemies I guess...
Old 04-26-2013, 02:03 AM   #39
Vengeance Graphix

Drives: 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Damn i cant believe some people
Old 04-26-2013, 09:25 AM   #40
Mutant Racer

Drives: 2015 2LT Torch Red C7 Stingray
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SS2SS View Post
Please dont tell us you called the Police over this?
I'm not sure why anyone would frown on that. Criminal property damage is pretty serious.

A misdemeanor offense can bring a year in jail and fines of up to $2,500. That is for property valued less than $300.

For property between $300 to $10,000 it is a class 4 felony which can land somebody 3 years in jail and fines up to $25,000.

Obviously the laws vary depending where you live but this kind of mischief is more serious than people realize.
Mutant Racer is offline   Reply With Quote