Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-21-2013, 10:41 PM   #127
wheelio
Banned

Drives: camaro v6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubrey64 View Post
Wowwwwww
Plano eh? Mighty nice parking lot the west side high school had. Lmao I'll leave it at that. Not gonna lie though I thoroughly enjoyed my time living there. Had a mansion in willow bend country but it was quite overkill even for a family of five. Didnt have the pleasure of attending y'all's school though... Bummer.

Last edited by wheelio; 08-21-2013 at 11:02 PM.
wheelio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:56 PM   #128
theragtopguy
Lifetime Philly Fan

Drives: 2015 Spring Edition 2SS M-6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goober View Post
Are people just assholes nowadays or what?

I drove my 69 Camaro SS to school everyday in high school (78-80) and nobody messed with it. We didn't mess with each others cars back in those days.
Times are different now.....back then you'd have a difference of opinion in the parking lot with fisticuffs, now somebody will pull out a gun.

Pretty much total lack of respect with young people nowadays, that's my observation.
Tune by DynoSteve via SCTx4 Tuner

One of 82 GF Ragtops built in '15 out of 811 Total

[/SIZE]

theragtopguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:58 PM   #129
Aubrey64

Drives: 2010 Camaro LLT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelio View Post
Plano eh? Mighty nice parking lot the west side high school had. Lmao I'll leave it at that.
I wouldn't know. I didn't go to the west side high school
Old 08-21-2013, 10:59 PM   #130
wheelio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubrey64 View Post
I wouldn't know. I didn't go to the west side high school
If you live anywhere in Plano you know exactly what I'm talking about. Lol come on now!
Old 08-21-2013, 11:12 PM   #131
turboguy327
Banned

Drives: 2011 Chevy Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeeb View Post
You don't know his life story. I am 17 and my mom is buying me a $30k 2013 2LT/RS, so am I a spoiled little kid? I have worked my ass off to maintain a 4.36 GPA through highschool, and to graduate Distinguished Achievement. I have done everything my parents have asked me to do, and treated them with respect. I have been grateful for everything I have. I have tried my hardest in school to NEVER make below a 90 on a report card. Just because some people are more privileged than others, doesn't mean that they don't deserve it. I feel I have more than deserved what my mom is buying me, and I by no means take it for granted. I am so blessed to have a mom like mine, but it definitely doesn't mean that I am a spoiled little kid. Think before you speak. Don't hate him or dis him because he got what he wanted for his birthday. Be happy for the young man. He may have worked for what he got, you never know.
Yes. You are a spoiled little kid. You know what you have earned by graduating high school? A diploma.
turboguy327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 11:17 PM   #132
wheelio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by turboguy327 View Post
Yes. You are a spoiled little kid. You know what you have earned by graduating high school? A diploma.
Yes. you are an angry little man. Care to respond to the posts I brought of yours expressing such hate and malice? It's nearly everything you post!

Aww I only earned a diploma? Earning your respect would've been the best reward of all.
Old 08-21-2013, 11:21 PM   #133
Aubrey64

Drives: 2010 Camaro LLT/RS
Quote:
I don't really understand what your problem is. If he got a camaro at 17 who cares. It doesn't effect you in any way, Shape, or form, so why is it necessary to be such a douche bag about it
Old 08-21-2013, 11:34 PM   #134
Kleeeb

Drives: 2014 Red Hot 1LT/RS
Send a message via MSN to Kleeeb Send a message via Skype™ to Kleeeb
Quote:
I am going to tell you something I told someone else on here. And I quote, EXACTLY what I told them. Think about it, too. I am just saying, some people think young people need to get jobs and pay for their crap themselves, when schooling is a priority for others. At least those who take their schooling seriously have genuinely WORKED for what they want. Same applies for those who make money to buy their stuff. I don't have time for a JOB during school, because I pour my life into it. I don't think I am 'owed' for anything. So you are saying that those who don't really appreciate schooling but can afford to buy their own stuff are deserving of it, but those who pour their life out into school, and don't have time for a job, don't? We go to school to impress ourselves, but at the same time, I try to impress my mom too. And as long as I am doing that, which is hard enough considering she practically scolded me when my GPA dropped .00068th of a point to 4.36, I think it justifies her wanting to get me something nice, since I don't have the time to pay for it myself. Now tell me one more time why you think I don't 'DESERVE' something nice for a change?
Old 08-21-2013, 11:35 PM   #135
AWSME SS

Drives: 2015 Cummins
Seriously? If you are so worried then stop driving it to school. It's a no brainer.
AWSME SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:56 AM   #136
turboguy327
Banned

Drives: 2011 Chevy Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeeb View Post
I am going to tell you something I told someone else on here. And I quote, EXACTLY what I told them. Think about it, too. I am just saying, some people think young people need to get jobs and pay for their crap themselves, when schooling is a priority for others. At least those who take their schooling seriously have genuinely WORKED for what they want. Same applies for those who make money to buy their stuff. I don't have time for a JOB during school, because I pour my life into it. I don't think I am 'owed' for anything. So you are saying that those who don't really appreciate schooling but can afford to buy their own stuff are deserving of it, but those who pour their life out into school, and don't have time for a job, don't? We go to school to impress ourselves, but at the same time, I try to impress my mom too. And as long as I am doing that, which is hard enough considering she practically scolded me when my GPA dropped .00068th of a point to 4.36, I think it justifies her wanting to get me something nice, since I don't have the time to pay for it myself. Now tell me one more time why you think I don't 'DESERVE' something nice for a change?
You chose school. You deserve a diploma if you do well. If you wanted a nice car get a job. Or wait til your schooling provides you with the means to purchase a nice car. Just because your in school doesn't mean you deserve to have nice things handed to you.
turboguy327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 11:12 AM   #137
er0senn1n

Drives: 2010 Camaro V6
Quote:
Huh? Who cares what kind of car it is. The kid was given a $30k dollar car because he turned 17. That requires no work besides breathing. He is a spoiled little kid. He was handed a big chunk of change for absolutely nothing besides staying alive which I'm sure his parents have held his hand through everything and also bought him whatever he wanted up til now. What happens when this little kid gets out in the real world and has to do things for himself? Ill bet he doesn't even know how to do his own laundry. His parents haven't been that good at their job if all they do is teach him that he doesn't need to earn anything. Just whine and he will get what he wants.

I don't get how a trailer park has anything to do with a spoiled little kid?
What the **** is your problem? Who said it was a $30k car? I've been working all summer, not playing video games all day. Funny thing is I didn't even request that I wanted a camaro for my birthday, because that's just asking for too much. All I asked for was a 350z, because it sounded reasonable for my first car. My dad had the chance and got the camaro
er0senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 11:16 AM   #138
Muscle SS
All blackkk

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme Leader View Post
It's a camaro not a freakin Bugatti...
Did you grow up in a trailor park or something?
If he did, does that make him a lower quality person?
Old 08-22-2013, 11:30 AM   #139
wheelio
Banned

Quote:
You chose school. You deserve a diploma if you do well. If you wanted a nice car get a job. Or wait til your schooling provides you with the means to purchase a nice car. Just because your in school doesn't mean you deserve to have nice things handed to you.
I love how you refuse to respond to the posts I brought of you constantly spazzing out.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:32 AM   #140
menendez1293
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS M6
This thread just screams with how "adults" can be arguing with teenagers about their lives to gain nothing.

And that is coming from a 19 year old college kid.
menendez1293 is offline   Reply With Quote