Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Phastek Performance

Old 10-10-2023, 05:56 PM   #15
ButcherSS

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Junk embarrassed me again by failing to start at my job. I believe the problem is related to one of the wiring plugs going to the fuel pump driver module. I unattached and reattached all the plugs and it started right up. Disappointing, but maybe I can isolate the problem from there
ButcherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 03:29 PM   #16
Back To Pray

Drives: Fireball 700
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButcherSS View Post
Junk embarrassed me again by failing to start at my job. I believe the problem is related to one of the wiring plugs going to the fuel pump driver module. I unattached and reattached all the plugs and it started right up. Disappointing, but maybe I can isolate the problem from there
Same
I hate that feeling when it won’t start. At least you look like a badass firing it up and driving away after. (This time at least).
Back To Pray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 12:00 AM   #17
ButcherSS

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
I repaired the 2 wires that showed signs of overheating and burnt. The blk/grn stripe, and the white wire. I also modified the fpcm bracket to stop all the sliding around and movement. I put around 600 miles and no fail to start as of yet. The charging system seems to be smooth and no crazy high or low readings, and the electric fan has stopped coming on at full blast. Appreciate the help and videos
ButcherSS is offline   Reply With Quote