Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 02-10-2021, 03:25 PM   #29
Drags1998

Drives: 15 SilveradoLTZ,162SSVert BlazerRS
It would be Much easier to just Tattoo DIRTBAG on their Forehead and chop off 1 of their hands, But the Liberals would CRY FOUL. If I EVER caught someone stealing mine, I'd kick them in the NUTS and while they were down, I'd drive over them. PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!!
Drags1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 03:28 PM   #30
cellsafemode

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.8TransAM View Post
Happened at a dealer I used to work at here in NW IN.

Once again comes back to personal responsibility and the offenders just need to be removed from society. Once upon a time if you stole a mans horse you were shot or hung. A car has replaced the horse and if you steal one you get a slap on the wrist. Start back with hangings or shootings for theft/damage and everyone will lead a better life as well as have cheaper insurance in the long run.
If we're killing people for what amounts to less than grand theft most of the time, we're going to have a really funny system of law where basically every infraction results in death.

That's next level dystopian there. I highly doubt you'd want to live in such a place even if you thought of yourself as law abiding.
cellsafemode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 03:41 PM   #31
ST1LE

Drives: E92 BMW M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverDie View Post
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._United_States

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_York_Times

Yeah, just a few people here and there. Possibly no one you know, though.
He must have thought it was New York Post maybe?
Old 02-10-2021, 04:34 PM   #32
Wyzz Kydd
Banned

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by cellsafemode View Post
If we're killing people for what amounts to less than grand theft most of the time, we're going to have a really funny system of law where basically every infraction results in death.

That's next level dystopian there. I highly doubt you'd want to live in such a place even if you thought of yourself as law abiding.
I have to agree with that! Kill them for stealing my catalytic converter, no way. Shoot them for trying to point a gun at me while stealing my catalytic converter, for sure.
Wyzz Kydd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 04:42 PM   #33
Efi69Cam

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS 2017 Yukon Denali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraxum View Post
The reason I brought this up is my daughters Honda Element was hit the other night. She lives in Denver and for some reason Elements are a target. They are very popular for camping and any drivable one still goes for $10K.
Do you know what part of Denver? Most of Denver is really nice, can’t imagine cat thieves there.
Efi69Cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 06:19 PM   #34
RealG

Drives: 2024 2SS
DUH ! There Has to be complicit scrapyards otherwise there would be no market. It’s very simple economics. People arguing that scrapyards can’t or won’t take them due to legal blah blah blah. Are these people living in a fantasy land. if there was no where to sell these stolen converters people would stop stealing them. They’ve been stealing them for a long time because they’ve been able to fence them for a long time. Wow get out more
RealG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 06:32 PM   #35
CHASLT1

Drives: 2021 Camaro LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drags1998 View Post
It would be Much easier to just Tattoo DIRTBAG on their Forehead and chop off 1 of their hands, But the Liberals would CRY FOUL. If I EVER caught someone stealing mine, I'd kick them in the NUTS and while they were down, I'd drive over them. PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!!
Sound like a plan stan. I would give them a beating of a lifetime.
CHASLT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 07:04 PM   #36
3.8TransAM

Drives: SS 1LE, 89 TTA, 91 GTA, 91 Formula
Quote:
Originally Posted by cellsafemode View Post

Or we can continue to let them roam freely impacting the lives of people who follow the rules of law....

A mans horse used to be the means by which he made his living or went to work. The modern vehicle is no different. You took away his right to make a living by being an ass.
3.8TransAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 08:22 AM   #37
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
Been goin on for a while. A year or so ago some thieves hit the local UPS facility and made off with a ton of cats.
it has more power...its available power is like a set kof double Ds (no matter where your face is... theyre everywhere) it has the suspension to mame it matter...(
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 09:11 AM   #38
cellsafemode

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.8TransAM View Post
Or we can continue to let them roam freely impacting the lives of people who follow the rules of law....

A mans horse used to be the means by which he made his living or went to work. The modern vehicle is no different. You took away his right to make a living by being an ass.
I'm sure there is a huge middle area you're ignoring between letting them roam freely and killing them for theft.

you do realize how often cops have been caught planting evidence ...or even people making false claims against others they dont like or want gone? Imagine now that the result is death rather than having to fight a false charge while facing some amount of time in prison. How long until some angry neighbor does it to you or someone in your family. It's salem witch trials all over again.

Dont be silly.
cellsafemode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 09:59 AM   #39
Snowblind

Drives: '16 2SS / '05 SRT10 Ram / '65 bu
Quote:
The reason I brought this up is my daughters Honda Element was hit the other night. She lives in Denver and for some reason Elements are a target. They are very popular for camping and any drivable one still goes for $10K.
It sucks to hear that. If your grandson was nearby when she fired that puppy up you would have the comfort to know that his pop-pop has acclimated him to rowdy cold starts
Old 02-11-2021, 01:48 PM   #40
Fraxum

Drives: a M6 LT1 ordered From Becky!!!
Send a message via AIM to Fraxum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Efi69Cam View Post
Do you know what part of Denver? Most of Denver is really nice, can’t imagine cat thieves there.
AURORA, like all cities each has up and down neighborhoods. Thier neighborhood is where the Denver bargain basement prices are $300-400K and most hpuses have bars on the windows. They have a garage, but they turned it into a professional wood shop.

Any not garaged car is in danger in many places.
Old 02-12-2021, 08:36 AM   #41
Efi69Cam

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS 2017 Yukon Denali
Quote:
AURORA, like all cities each has up and down neighborhoods. Thier neighborhood is where the Denver bargain basement prices are $300-400K and most hpuses have bars on the windows. They have a garage, but they turned it into a professional wood shop.

Any not garaged car is in danger in many places.
Aurora, that explains it.
Efi69Cam is offline   Reply With Quote