Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Wheels / Tires

Old 09-02-2019, 01:09 PM   #1
Mgizzle

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LE 1SS
1LE wheels and tires

For sale pick up only in metro detroit area. One rear has a plug. $1300, no curbrash or paint peel anywhere. They are not perfect could use a good polish and wax but nothing else needed.

I also have 4 bearings if any V6 guys wanna run these wheels.
Attached Images

Old 09-02-2019, 01:32 PM   #2
Sturgill_SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Great deal! GLWS
Old 09-03-2019, 06:29 PM   #3
Mkoppes

Drives: 2013 Hot Wheels 2SS
If you still have these next week, I may have to make a road trip!
Mkoppes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 07:08 AM   #4
Mgizzle

Come on by! Lol.
Old 09-04-2019, 07:45 AM   #5
rwhxk3
S1N1STR

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS
That’s a damn good price. Surprised they haven’t sold yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
rwhxk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 04:43 PM   #6
Mgizzle

So lots of questions on tires, I am adding a pic of plug too. Like I said willing to take tire off if your nervous about plug. I drove car hard on track and street with it. If somebody wants to drift do burnouts drag or track great tires. You guys know these tires, not great cold and rain beware a bit. TPMS are stock oem and included.

Starting rear left, tire with plug, rear right, left front then right front.
Attached Images

Old 09-06-2019, 09:31 AM   #7
Drugar

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
I would love to get my hands on the rims. Unfortunately, I live in Oklahoma and no road trip north for me anytime soon. Dont need the tires. If you decide to ship, let me know
Drugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 10:30 AM   #8
Mgizzle

Sorry Drugar (means friend in bosnian lol) dont want to ship because I want people to see so there is no surprises etc. i am also not in a rush to sell (my favorite wheels design ever) but i spent so much money on the camaro this year my wife is making me fee bad and I just bought rims to paint black for my z06. My 1LE is on z/28 rims i bought too. The wheels are getting out of control in the garage lol.
Old 09-06-2019, 10:52 AM   #9
mayhemm

Drives: 2016 rs 20" option
snow tires

2016 rs w/ 20" tires..........what are others using for snow tires...that will fit

Thanks for all suggestions
mayhemm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 11:12 AM   #10
Drugar

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgizzle View Post
Sorry Drugar (means friend in bosnian lol) dont want to ship because I want people to see so there is no surprises etc. i am also not in a rush to sell (my favorite wheels design ever) but i spent so much money on the camaro this year my wife is making me fee bad and I just bought rims to paint black for my z06. My 1LE is on z/28 rims i bought too. The wheels are getting out of control in the garage lol.

I'd love to get hold of some Z28 wheels for my 1LE as well but those are very pricey.

I have a rear rim that is bad so looking to get a set of replacements. When I get a replacement set, going to get them powder coated before putting them on then keep the others for spares just in case.

I understand the see before buying. Pics show they are in good shape and I trust you wouldn't false advertise. Offer still stands if you want to ship.
Drugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 03:46 PM   #11
Marotrent

Drives: 2011 Summit White Camaro SS
Really want these for my SS. Just dropped my headers on and got it tuned.... gotta save up some cash.
Marotrent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 09:22 PM   #12
Mgizzle

Wheels are sold! Thank you!