Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Bigwormgraphix

Old 08-01-2017, 09:20 AM   #1
63falcondude

Drives: 16 Camaro, 11 Stryker, 00 Explorer
RPI Designs Customer Service

I purchased a custom painted "high rise" spoiler from RPI back in November 2016. The paint had just recently started to blister above the passenger side tail light.

I reached out to RPI Designs via a PM through the forum to explain my issue and send pictures. I received a prompt response through a PM as well as via email.

This unfortunate situation was handled in a professional manner and they offered to send me a new spoiler along with a return shipping label for the old one.

Reaching out to a company directly and giving them a chance to fix an issue instead of publicly blasting them on a forum can go a long way.

Due to the exceptional customer service that I experienced, I recommend doing business with RPI Designs.

1100 12/14/2015
3000 1/8/2016 (TPW 2/1)
3800 2/1/2016
5000 3/5/2016
63falcondude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 07:11 AM   #2
RPI Designs

Drives: 2016 SS 6 Spd
Thanks for the kind words!
RPI Designs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 12:28 PM   #3
LT4Greg

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 Coupe
Yes I agree that Don Stellhorn is an exceptional customer service rep for RPI! I have been dealing with him since he was a sales rep for the old SLP Parts business.
Old 08-06-2017, 06:14 PM   #4
RPIDon

Drives: Camaro
Send a message via AIM to RPIDon
Quote:
Originally Posted by 63falcondude View Post
I purchased a custom painted "high rise" spoiler from RPI back in November 2016. The paint had just recently started to blister above the passenger side tail light.

I reached out to RPI Designs via a PM through the forum to explain my issue and send pictures. I received a prompt response through a PM as well as via email.

This unfortunate situation was handled in a professional manner and they offered to send me a new spoiler along with a return shipping label for the old one.

Reaching out to a company directly and giving them a chance to fix an issue instead of publicly blasting them on a forum can go a long way.

Due to the exceptional customer service that I experienced, I recommend doing business with RPI Designs.
Thank you for reaching out to me, I am glad I could help. If you need any further assistance just let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT1Greg View Post
Yes I agree that Don Stellhorn is an exceptional customer service rep for RPI! I have been dealing with him since he was a sales rep for the old SLP Parts business.
Greg, Thank you for the kind words and your support through all these years, good luck with your 6th generation Camaro. Thanks, Don
RPIDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 10:31 PM   #5
mark lewis
ROTN APL

Drives: 2017 red hot ss
Did RPI pay you to say these things? That's the only way it makes sense.
mark lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 12:59 PM   #6
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark lewis View Post
Did RPI pay you to say these things? That's the only way it makes sense.
RPI has a very very shakey hit and miss record. Even with the addition of Don helping to expedite customer replacements it doesn't stop the fact that piss poor work is still leaving the building everyday.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote