Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 07-15-2018, 03:52 PM   #29
devnull
Scientific negotiator

Drives: 2019 Grand Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNoBrakes View Post
Sure it is, if they get the drop on your or have AWD to have that faster 0-30. Once you are screaming through 60mph or more you may have gotten the drop on them, but who are the cops going to pull over at that point? You'll look like a fool even though you'll pull them forever on the top end. If they can beat you off the line at a stoplight, they can take you, that is why you don't let those people race you, they can do their 5K clutch drop or whatever and scream ahead to the next stoplight.
I don’t race these guys, but I also don’t take extended naps at lights. My point was that every V6 Accord owner gives if their best shot at starting a race when I’m in a vette.

I’m not interested in being on the news because some moron was able to push me into benchmarking their car...

Matthew 25:40

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ
devnull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 04:58 PM   #30
Boo

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10 Nightfall Grey
Quote:
Originally Posted by devnull View Post
I don’t race these guys, but I also don’t take extended naps at lights. My point was that every V6 Accord owner gives if their best shot at starting a race when I’m in a vette.

I’m not interested in being on the news because some moron was able to push me into benchmarking their car...
That's the truth! Check out the Tampa news about the road rage incidents that happened yesterday! Two separate incidents of morons losing control and crashing into HOUSES! LMAO...fn idiots!
Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 06:01 PM   #31
BDivine76

Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by URBAN LEGEND View Post
Be careful with those F10/F90 M5s on roll runs. You might be surprised...
Prior to getting my '18 ZL1 I had a tuned F10 M5 with about 700 HP. The problem with BMW is their traction control is terrible and that car didn't have much traction until over 60. You either deal with the nanny cutting all the power or turn it off and hope it sticks.

If the guy in the BMW doesn't know what he is doing the ZL1 will take it easily...it's just far better at getting power down.

I did smoke a guy in a stingray the other day that had no clue what a ZL1 is
BDivine76 is offline   Reply With Quote