Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 03-09-2017, 10:20 AM   #15
Risky Justice

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS M6
https://twitter.com/chevrolet
https://www.facebook.com/chevrolet/

Blow those up day and night until you get a positive response. Just keep copying and pasting your story and eventually they'll make it right, because bad press on social media is something all corporations take very seriously these days. You're being fed straight bullshit, so it's just a matter of getting your situation out in the open so that the right set of eyes can see it...and fix it.
Old 03-23-2017, 11:16 AM   #16
Nick1297

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS Nightfall Grey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Risky Justice View Post
https://twitter.com/chevrolet
https://www.facebook.com/chevrolet/

Blow those up day and night until you get a positive response. Just keep copying and pasting your story and eventually they'll make it right, because bad press on social media is something all corporations take very seriously these days. You're being fed straight bullshit, so it's just a matter of getting your situation out in the open so that the right set of eyes can see it...and fix it.
Just saw this but it has been done here are the links if you or anyone wants to share it.:

https://twitter.com/Nick12397/status/844942881861357569
Nick1297 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 10:29 PM   #17
Cemery23

Drives: 2016 2SS Gloss Black
Any news?
Cemery23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 10:58 AM   #18
Nick1297

GM denied my claim car is still out of service I now have it at my house deciding what to do with it.
Old 04-07-2017, 05:57 PM   #19
Risky Justice

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS M6
Wait, GM sent someone out to look at it and denied the claim? Or was it just the dealership that said no? This is pretty worrying honestly, because there should have been no way they could deny you for bald tires. That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard, since having bald tires would actually help PROTECT your rear end--can't break shit without traction!
Old 04-17-2017, 01:20 PM   #20
Nick1297

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risky Justice View Post
Wait, GM sent someone out to look at it and denied the claim? Or was it just the dealership that said no? This is pretty worrying honestly, because there should have been no way they could deny you for bald tires. That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard, since having bald tires would actually help PROTECT your rear end--can't break shit without traction!
GM sent someone out to look at the car and denied my warranty claim. It's not looking too good and my view on chevy has really gone to sh*t.
Old 04-30-2017, 11:12 AM   #21
JCPhoto

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE
15 years in the car biz, there has to be more to the story. None of the manufacturers i've worked for would treat a customer this way. One of them being GM! My suggestion is to climb the corporate ladder. They should cover this. Worst case you can go after the dealership for failure to mitigate damages.You have multiple RO's stating a fluid leaking the dealership shipped you without a proper repair.
Now if their is more to story like you ragging the car (not saying you are) the dealership and manufacturer have to prove that this hot rodding of the car is the direct cause of failure. Have them prove it without a shadow of doubt. Now if the dealer refuses to work with you on this then corporate is the only route. Keep in mind dealerships are franchises. So they all don't operate within GM specs for customer care. Sad but true. Stuff like this can cause them to lose their franchise.
Hope it buffs out for you. If you need anymore insight to the industry PM me and we can go over details.
Old 06-12-2017, 10:37 AM   #22
Patrickson13

Drives: 2016 blue camaro 2ss
Dealing with this same issue right now. I was driving in the rain lost traction for a fraction of a second. Heard a popping sound, the car would not move. Got it towed to the dealer whom told me that I have drag racing tires installed on the car so they won't cover repairs. Which is false by the way I have regular all season performance tires on the thing.Then they came back and said that the parts are made of cast iron and do not break under normal conditions. I have been in touch with the customer service line (useless) the executive office (useless as well) and my car is still out of service.
Patrickson13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 01:16 PM   #23
Hellfjord

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS Black on Black
Any more news on the situation? This is a horrible situation. I hope it clears up!
Hellfjord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 11:43 AM   #24
Inthepasture

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS
what did the dealer say? My car at 15k miles has the same problem. I have changed the diff fluid at 1500 and the dealer did at 11200. No racing just driving the car. James
Inthepasture is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gears, help me, manual transmission, rear differentail, warranty