Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southcentral

Old 06-02-2009, 10:37 PM   #15
Supercop29
Old Cop!

Drives: 2SS/RS
I'm hopeing mine will be here tomorrow...of course I got a call today from Speedway ( differnet person ) said if we didn't have it by Friday they would call trucking company to see when!.... No ones knows what's going on...I'm still praying for tomorrow.
Supercop29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:31 AM   #16
SoonerCamaro

Drives: 2010 Inferno Orange 2ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercop29 View Post
I'm hopeing mine will be here tomorrow...of course I got a call today from Speedway ( differnet person ) said if we didn't have it by Friday they would call trucking company to see when!.... No ones knows what's going on...I'm still praying for tomorrow.
Hey supercop...when did you order yours from speedway?? everytime i call them they dont seem to know anything...they have not once called me to give me an update..they did tell me they started building it on the 5th...so what have they told you??
Dynatech 1 7/8" headers
New Era intake
Vector Motorsports tune
SoonerCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 11:05 AM   #17
ambjocky
June 6, 2009

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Just taled to the GM at my dealership. My car was unloaded in OKC 06/02/2009, Great news, probably for more than just me, that are waiting on cars here in the sooner state! My only problem is that the dealer still cannot pull up my invoice, so even if delivered to the dealer, I cannot buy it until they have an invoice. Lets hope not. The closer it gets, the longer the wait.

RotoFab CAI
MBRP 3" Cat Back
Vector Tune
ambjocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 03:29 PM   #18
ambjocky
June 6, 2009

Drives: 2010 Camaro
It's at the dealership, Sucks now it is to late to pick up today. Credit Union cant cut checks after 2pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RotoFab CAI
MBRP 3" Cat Back
Vector Tune
ambjocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 12:35 PM   #19
crulgrl

Drives: 2008 Hummer H3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1969Fbody View Post
As of last Friday, my wife's was built and has a VIN (I did not get a history printout so I believe it was built on May 11), but I do not when it will be transported to Tulsa. I know a couple of others that have also been built, but not delivered. We ordered a Victory Red, 2SS/RS, auto.
What dealership did you order it from? I also have one that was shipped around there and they it should be here today. It has been setting in OKC since last Thursday.
crulgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 12:54 PM   #20
crulgrl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambjocky View Post
It's at the dealership, Sucks now it is to late to pick up today. Credit Union cant cut checks after 2pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have had the same issue with the invoice and my dealership. They told me for two weeks that they did not have one. However, they have my car with my vin# online for sale? I went there Monday and after the sales manager showed me my status on his computer which says my car was invoiced on May 26th that it must be some where in the back office? I to was trying to get my ducks in a row for financing at my credit union. However, while there on Monday I learned that he had no intentions on letting me have my car for the agreed amount. I hope this is not what is happening with your invocie? He told me that if I thought I was going to get this SS/RS for less then $10,000.00 over sticker I was nuts even if I ordered it. I contacted GM and they can not do anything. So.... now today my car is there and they will not sale it to me because I can not pay their price:( He told me that he knew my credit union would not finance over the sticker but THEY could get me financed over the sticker.
Old 06-04-2009, 04:22 PM   #21
SoonerCamaro

Drives: 2010 Inferno Orange 2ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by crulgrl View Post
I have had the same issue with the invoice and my dealership. They told me for two weeks that they did not have one. However, they have my car with my vin# online for sale? I went there Monday and after the sales manager showed me my status on his computer which says my car was invoiced on May 26th that it must be some where in the back office? I to was trying to get my ducks in a row for financing at my credit union. However, while there on Monday I learned that he had no intentions on letting me have my car for the agreed amount. I hope this is not what is happening with your invocie? He told me that if I thought I was going to get this SS/RS for less then $10,000.00 over sticker I was nuts even if I ordered it. I contacted GM and they can not do anything. So.... now today my car is there and they will not sale it to me because I can not pay their price:( He told me that he knew my credit union would not finance over the sticker but THEY could get me financed over the sticker.
what dealership did you order from?? Speedway??
Dynatech 1 7/8" headers
New Era intake
Vector Motorsports tune
SoonerCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 04:36 PM   #22
montej23

Drives: 2011 VR Camaro
I ordered mine about a month ago on May 12th from Hudiburg and it hasn't changed the order status yet. I'm still at 1100 Dang i hate the long wait i know its not as long as some of you but still couldn't they see the influx of orders coming. Does anyone know if there are rebates when i finally get my car if the car dealership will honor them?
montej23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 04:43 PM   #23
jr_hoyt
J-Rock

Drives: 2001 Yellow Ford Focus
I didn't realize that there were so many of us ordering in the Sooner State! That's awesome! What area(s) are we all in? I'm in Duncan, and just ordered a 2LT/RS, Rally Yellow w/ Black rally stripes.

jr_hoyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 04:48 PM   #24
crulgrl

KEYSTONE CHEVROLET
Old 06-04-2009, 04:52 PM   #25
crulgrl

Quote:
Originally Posted by montej23 View Post
I ordered mine about a month ago on May 12th from Hudiburg and it hasn't changed the order status yet. I'm still at 1100 Dang i hate the long wait i know its not as long as some of you but still couldn't they see the influx of orders coming. Does anyone know if there are rebates when i finally get my car if the car dealership will honor them?
GOOD LUCK GETTING YOUR CAR AND MOST LIKELY THERE WILL NOT BE ANY REBATES AT ALL AND IF THEIR WERE I AM SURE THAT THEY WILL NOT BE HONORED. MY CAR THAT I ORDERED LAST OCTOBER AT AN AGREED PRICE, THE DEALERSHIP IS NOW WANTING $4,000.00 OVER STICKER PRICE TO SALE ME MY OWN CAR! MAKE SURE YOU GET EVERYTHING IN SPECIFIC WRITTING ON THE PRICING SO THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN TO YOU. MY CAR IS STILL NOT HERE FROM OKLAHOMA CITY TODAY, HOWEVER I GOT A CALL FROM MY SALES PERSON THAT SAYS THAT THE SALES MANAGER HAS ANOTHER CONTRACT ON THE CAR AND I HAVE NOT EVEN TURNED DOWN THE CAR YET? HE JUST KNOWS I DO NOT WANT TO PAY WHAT THEY ARE ASKING BECAUSE I HAVE CALLED AND COMPLAINED TO GM AND THEY CAN NOT DO ANYTHING TO HELP ME.
Old 06-04-2009, 04:52 PM   #26
fonegod1

Drives: Gen-5 2SS
I can say that JIM GLOVER is sticking to there word. Sticker price on early orders and no more. Paperwork i done, just waiting on the car!!!
fonegod1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 04:52 PM   #27
crulgrl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerCamaro View Post
what dealership did you order from?? Speedway??
KEYSTONE CHEVROLET
Old 06-04-2009, 04:54 PM   #28
crulgrl

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonegod1 View Post
I can say that JIM GLOVER is sticking to there word. Sticker price on early orders and no more. Paperwork i done, just waiting on the car!!!
I AM HAPPY FOR YOU! KEYSTONE ON THE OTHER HAND IS COMPLETLY SCREWING ME OVER? I AM TRYING TO GET A CONTACT NUMBER TO A DIRECT AREA SALES REP WHOM I WAS TOLD COULD HELP ME BUT I CAN NOT FIND ANYTHING OTHER THEN THE 800#? YOU THINK YOUR SALES PERSON WOULD HELP OUT WITH A NUMBER?