Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Southwest

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 11-17-2016, 10:33 AM   #15
cosmoZL1

Drives: 2017 ZL1 "Scarlett", 6 spd. Coupe
Red Hot 2017 ZL1 being built this week. Anyone seen one in Tucson yet? Color? Lol Crazy waiting all over again. Still haven't advertised my car yet outside of here.. better get started I guess. Anyone have opinions as to best way to advertise?
Old 11-17-2016, 10:34 AM   #16
FLYNNZL1
Wicked ZL1

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10 HBM
Send a message via ICQ to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via MSN to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Yahoo to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Skype™ to FLYNNZL1
I checked out a black one at Watson two days ago and place my order for a hyper blue metallic automatic. They probably still have it and amazing car you'll have to check it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
2017 Hyper Blue Metallic ZL1 A10/CF Hood Insert/PDR/NAV MODS: Rotofab CAI/V-MAX CNC Ported Throttle Body/Clear Bra/LED Reverse Light/Rock Guards/Lift Pads/Darkened Tail Lights/Ghost-Tinted LED Side Markers/Darkened 3rd Brake Light
FLYNNZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 10:35 AM   #17
FLYNNZL1
Wicked ZL1

Send a message via ICQ to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via MSN to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Yahoo to FLYNNZL1 Send a message via Skype™ to FLYNNZL1
If you like black maybe you can even buy it :-) talk to Tom Thompson that's who I deal with there

2017 Hyper Blue Metallic ZL1 A10/CF Hood Insert/PDR/NAV MODS: Rotofab CAI/V-MAX CNC Ported Throttle Body/Clear Bra/LED Reverse Light/Rock Guards/Lift Pads/Darkened Tail Lights/Ghost-Tinted LED Side Markers/Darkened 3rd Brake Light
Old 11-17-2016, 10:53 AM   #18
FLYNNZL1
Wicked ZL1

As far as selling your car you can try craigslist you'll have to deal with the occasional shady buyers I've had good luck with that though. You can go to Carmax and get an estimate that I'll give you a good base or you know you can go no lower than that no cost or obligation

Old 11-20-2016, 09:23 PM   #19
cosmoZL1

Drives: 2017 ZL1 "Scarlett", 6 spd. Coupe
I already bought my ZL1 mid October... just wondered. The head guy at O'Reilly is a friend of mine. Supposedly the first from that dealer. I can't do black. To hard to keep from scratches and while I live in Texas now? It's worse than an easy bake oven... lol I can't wait!!!
Old 11-23-2016, 05:59 PM   #20
FLYNNZL1
Wicked ZL1

I changed my signature to reflect my car for sale now, waiting on the 2017 ZL1
Old 11-30-2016, 03:36 PM   #21
FLYNNZL1
Wicked ZL1

This month's meeting is at:
Hello everyone,
This month's meeting will be Thursday,December 8th, at Firehouse Subs, 3844 W River Rd #110, Tucson, AZ 85741. We'll eat at 6PM, and discuss meeting notes right after.
FB Link:
https://www.facebook.com/events/199291833863892/

Events:
2nd Saturday of every month:
The Arizona Camaro Club hosts Camaro night at the Scottsdale Pavilions. If you have never been to this every Saturday night show, it has many different cars, including rare types, and classics. If you are interested I have posted an event on our Facebook Page,
FB Link:
https://www.facebook.com/events/373647322975329/

Thank you, Sean
Old 12-02-2016, 11:32 AM   #22
FLYNNZL1
Wicked ZL1

This month's meeting has special guest's, Brandyn Martinez and Chance Hart from Watson Chevrolet will be there too, with some new Camaro's to show off and talk about.
Old 12-06-2016, 11:53 AM   #23
FLYNNZL1
Wicked ZL1

This Thursday's meeting you will see why Camaro is the best Muscle Car out now days, for what ever kind of driving you like to do, there is one for you ....
Old 01-02-2017, 09:16 AM   #24
FLYNNZL1
Wicked ZL1

Hello everyone,
I had to change to the third week this month, back yto normal next month. This month's meeting will be Thursday,January 19th, at Fuddruckers, 6118 E Speedway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85712. We'll eat at 6PM, and discuss meeting notes right after.

Events:
This looks to be a great event, Hotrod Magazine will be there!
Link to website for event:
http://www.roadkill.com/events/roadkill-zip-tie-drags/

From the website:
Roadkill Zip-Tie Drags
January 13th - 14th 2017
Register for Event
On January 14, 2017 at Tucson Dragway in Tucson, Arizona, we’re gonna be racing and hanging out talking cars. You should join us.
What’s planned?
January 13th, 2017
TBD AM – Cruise from LA To Tucson
3:30 PM – Tucson Dragway Gates Open
January 14th, 2017
8:00 AM – Tucson Dragway Gates Open
10:00 PM – Event Ends
*More details to be provided at a later date!
What’s happening, you ask? All the stuff you expect from us!
Drag Racing
Burnout Contests
Roadkill Giveaways of stuff and junk. Maybe even a car?
Swap Meet
Camping, maybe a campfire! Like camp, but with less wedgies and homesickness
Hanging out. Freiburger, Finnegan, and Elana will be there, and there are plans to kidnap the HOT ROD Garage guys and Dulcich and hopefully Fred and make them come too. (Don’t tell them. It makes the kidnapping harder when they are warned.)
F&F are bringing a bunch of Roadkill cars, and the best part is that they won’t be filming or otherwise busy. Just there to hang with you all.
Rules
If you plan on coming to join us, please make sure you read over our official rules.
Pricing
*Children 12 & under are FREE
Participant TWO-DAY, Includes: Camping, Test & Tune & Racing for 1 Participant ($40.00)
Participant SATURDAY ONLY, Includes: Racing for 1 Participant ($30.00)
Swap Meet Participant TWO-DAY, Includes: Camping & All-Day Saturday for 1 ($35.00)
Swap Meet Participant SATURDAY ONLY, Includes: All-Day Saturday for 1 ($20.00)
Car Show Participant TWO-DAY, Includes: Camping & All-day Saturday for 1 ($35.00)
Car Show Participant SATURDAY ONLY, Includes: All-Day Saturday for 1 ($20.00)
Spectator TWO-DAY, Includes: Camping & All-Day Saturday for 1 ($15.00)
Spectator SATURDAY ONLY, Includes: All-Day Saturday for 1 ($10.00)
*Category NOTE: Prices are not final and may be adjusted during the registration process.
Sounds like fun? Be sure to register now and come hang out!
Got rules? We do. Read them here!
Questions? Send us an email!

The Arizona Camaro Club hosts Camaro night at the Scottsdale Pavilions
The Arizona Camaro Club hosts Camaro night at the Scottsdale Pavilions. If you have never been to this every Saturday night show, it has many different cars, including rare types, and classics. If you are interested I have posted an event on our Facebook Page,
FB Link:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1799693596960524/
Old 01-02-2017, 09:22 AM   #25
FLYNNZL1
Wicked ZL1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoZL1 View Post
Red Hot 2017 ZL1 being built this week. Anyone seen one in Tucson yet? Color? Lol Crazy waiting all over again. Still haven't advertised my car yet outside of here.. better get started I guess. Anyone have opinions as to best way to advertise?
Have you received your ZL1 yet?
Old 01-31-2017, 08:33 AM   #26
FLYNNZL1
Wicked ZL1

[QUOTE=Flynnaz;828227]Join Us

Facebook link

http://www.facebook.com/Tucsoncamaro
Make sure you "like it", I know you will

Monthly Meeting:
6:00pm to 8:00pm the second Thursday of every month at different restaurants in the Tucson area, with plenty of Parking, no fees or dues. This is a good way to talk and share information, and make plans.

This month's meeting will be Thursday, February 9th, at Firehouse Subs, 3844 W River Rd #110, Tucson, AZ 85741. We will eat at 6PM, and discuss meeting notes right after.
FB Link:
https://www.facebook.com/events/189858514827851/

Events:
FB Link:
https://www.facebook.com/events/478248638965518/

Thank you, Sean

Last edited by FLYNNZL1; 02-21-2017 at 07:19 PM.
Old 02-21-2017, 06:50 PM   #27
FLYNNZL1
Wicked ZL1

Monthly Meeting:
6:00pm to 8:00pm the second Thursday of every month at different restaurants in the Tucson area, with plenty of Parking, no fees or dues. This is a good way to talk and share information, and make plans.

This month's meeting will be Thursday, March 9th, at Fuddruckers, 6118 E Speedway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85712. We'll eat at 6PM, and discuss meeting notes right after.
FB Link:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1423633674354632/

Events:
FB Link:
https://www.facebook.com/events/478248638965518/

Thank you, Sean
Old 03-19-2017, 06:23 PM   #28
FLYNNZL1
Wicked ZL1

Monthly Meeting:

This month's meeting will be Thursday, April 13th, at Firehouse Subs, 3844 W River Rd #110, Tucson, AZ 85741. We will eat at 6PM, and discuss meeting notes right after.
FB Link:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1287409364685430/

Events:
FB Link:
https://www.facebook.com/events/514726942248157/

Thank you, Sean