Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction Discussions

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 05-07-2019, 09:35 AM   #15
Dysan911

Drives: 2017 50th Anniversary 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
So is the front bumper support completely gone? My SS's intercooler is blocked by the bumper support, so since I can see the whole intercooler, the whole bumper support must be bye-bye? I don't own a ZL1, so maybe I'm missing something (or not).

I can answer that. It is gone. The Race IC is much thicker and won't fit behind the crash bar. Half of my IC is blocked by the crash bar as well. I bet it would work a lot better with the bar out of the way but then you know the rest should God forbid you needed that crash bar.
Former Ride: 17 Camaro 2SS, M6 - Fifty | Procharger P1SC | 3.7 Pulley | Stage 2 IC | Race Bypass | DSX FF Kit | JRE Custom E85 Flex Fuel Tune | LT4 Fuel System | JMS Voltage Booster | MSD Plug Wires | American Racing 1-7/8's LT Headers Full System Catback | Baro Breakout Harness | LT4 Map Sensor | Katech Ported TB | MMS Oil Catch Can | 160 Thermo | Solo Performance J-Pipes

Dysan911 is offline   Reply With Quote