Go Back   CAMARO6 > Specific Packages / Variants > 6th gen Camaro 1LE

Bigwormgraphix

Old 07-12-2020, 07:47 PM   #1
Sham001
PushRodLT1

Drives: M1SS1LE
change 2019 SS 1LE Front Fascia

Greetings,

I am looking to get my 2019 Front Fascia changed to make it look like the Front fascia of 2020 model year...can somebody please let me know if the below part works without any issues?

https://wildhammermotorsports.com/19...SABEgJb1PD_BwE

Also...I am not able to find the Front bow-tie for 2020 Online to slap on my 2019, really appreciate if you know any online store selling and can send me the link for it.....(I did not find any on GM Parts Store and GM parts Direct)

Thanks.
Old 07-13-2020, 10:07 AM   #2
NeverDie
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE
What exactly are you asking, here? Does the part that clearly states it is for 2019+ on the website you've linked work on a 2019+? If thier statement is to be believed, and let's be clear I can see how someone might misinterpret this:

Fits 2019+ Camaro SS Models

But yes, in fact, if you are looking to install that fascia piece which fits 2019+ Camaro SS models on a 2019+ Camaro SS I would assume you will be good to go.
NeverDie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 11:43 AM   #3
Sham001
PushRodLT1

Drives: M1SS1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverDie View Post
What exactly are you asking, here? Does the part that clearly states it is for 2019+ on the website you've linked work on a 2019+? If thier statement is to be believed, and let's be clear I can see how someone might misinterpret this:

Fits 2019+ Camaro SS Models

But yes, in fact, if you are looking to install that fascia piece which fits 2019+ Camaro SS models on a 2019+ Camaro SS I would assume you will be good to go.
Sorry for not being clear on this, I actually saw the part on several websites including GM Parts Direct, however the part picture was still showing the same 2019 Front Fascia with a flow-tie...so I just wanted to be sure I won't be ordering the same flow-tie fascia....Thanks.
Old 07-14-2020, 05:31 AM   #4
evanescent03

Drives: '19 SS 1LE/'19 Rubicon/'20 AT4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham001 View Post
Sorry for not being clear on this, I actually saw the part on several websites including GM Parts Direct, however the part picture was still showing the same 2019 Front Fascia with a flow-tie...so I just wanted to be sure I won't be ordering the same flow-tie fascia....Thanks.
The description seems pretty clear. Hard to say exactly what all you’re getting though .. not sure if it’s like a veneer piece or a while new front bumper ?? It says trim and emblem but would be interested to see the piece by itself to see what kind of installation would be necessary. I’d like to get something like this for my car! Still haven’t fallen in love with the nose... not as weird as the new M3 though and this is a pretty cheap sounding fix (gotta add paint though too which might not be too bad)
evanescent03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 06:36 AM   #5
ember1205
Hot Camaro

Drives: '20 2SS Convertible 6MT
The link you included seems to show, QUITE clearly, exactly what you will get. Photo one shows the completed installation and photo two shows the specific part that you get by blurring everything else in the picture around it.

The kit is designed specifically to remove the flowtie and comes unpainted. You will replace the center, horizontal piece of solid plastic and will need to get it painted to be color-matched to the car (if you're truly trying to make the 2019 look exactly like the 2020).

Before you go buying that, though, I would talk to a dealership. Chevy shows that this panel works for the 2019 and 2020 and is substantially cheaper (although shipping might offset the savings): https://www.chevroletonlineparts.com...YtMmwtdjgtZ2Fz

If Chevy offers the part in "solid" form and requires it to be cut for the 2019 Flowtie, then it might be the correct part without being cut to emulate the 2020.
ember1205 is offline   Reply With Quote