#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Phastek Performance

Old 04-21-2021, 07:28 AM   #71
zaimer

Drives: 23 ZL1 6speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirJangle View Post
Thanks! Yes, I wasn't giving-in. If I didn't get $40K+, I would've just kept her. Trust me, I'll miss her badly. But, it's just a car and my parents are, well, my parents. I approached the Ford dealership by filling-out an online form for them to buy my vehicle. I was bored one Saturday morning and filled-out many of those type of forms for dealerships and other outfits like Vroom, Carvana, etc. I just Googled "sell my car". The Ford dealership sent me an email with an offer of $39K within like 10 minutes. They then called me about an hour later and asked if I got their offer. I told them that I thought it was a little low based on my car, the mileage, and all the extras that it had. He asked me to bring it in for an in-person appraisal. They're only 15 minutes from my house so I took it in. After they looked at it and my window sticker, they offered me $40,500. I tried to get them to $41K but they wouldn't budge higher than the $40,500. So, I signed the paperwork and they took care of the rest (paying-off the bank that I had the loan with, title transfer, etc.). They made it very painless and easy. I was surprised that I got one of my better offers by a Ford dealership. Take care!
Nice! Yes, I saw that it is at a Ford dealership, I was a bit surprised with that as well. I've put serious consideration into selling mine. I think I would if the offer is high enough, but it wouldn't be an easy thing to sell either.
zaimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 09:07 AM   #72
SirJangle

Drives: 2021 Acura RDX SH-AWD Advance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kratz74 View Post
And it will sit on that dealers lot longer than it did in your driveway. Good luck with your folks!
They sold it yesterday. I got an email from OnStar about the vehicle status because someone was driving it. The mileage was about 20 miles higher than when I sold it to them. I checked their website today and it's sold.
SirJangle is offline   Reply With Quote