Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 07-08-2020, 07:27 AM   #1
GS345

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
The Bad and the Good

I was in the market for an axleback for my ZL1 and wanting to do business with a forum vendor. I requested a price from a couple of vendors. Both coming in within pennies of each other I picked the 'BAD' vendor to purchase from. Well, they were quick to take my money then told me the exhaust was out of stock but would be in late next week. A little aggravating but accepted the timeline and waited. Close to 2 weeks and nothing. Contacted them again to be told their stock was arriving the next day (Friday).
Monday sent an email about shipping...... no reply. Contacted forum vendor about shipping and said I just wanted to cancel the order. Was told it was being shipped Thursday and would have tracking info before a credit could be issued.
Decided to wait for Thursday. Thursday, no tracking info, emailed customer service on Friday, nothing...... contacted forum vendor again and was told to let him have till Monday to see what the deal was. I said to just cancel the order. Never heard back from customer service or forum vendor since.

Soured by the long wait for nothing I contacted Steve @ RDP. He was quick to reply with availability of the part. I paid and by the end of that day had shipping info!!. Within a couple of days had the exhaust. Thank you RDP. The next time I KNOW where to go.
GS345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 07:32 AM   #2
Brudda*Termite

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS
Steve takes care of business for sure...