Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V8 LT1 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Phastek Performance

Old 03-24-2019, 07:42 PM   #43
PRAY

Drives: 2016 2SS
Don't get me wrong bro, I am not trying to get your business or convince you personally of what I am saying. I am putting out general statements and facts with some questions. Go with whoever makes you comfortable. But just ensure you get a complete tune. Not just a MAF only dyno tune in an hour and then out the door.
Old 03-24-2019, 07:48 PM   #44
Umbriel

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
Let me say that I decided to go with Pray simply because his cars are setting records and my car is a toy so I don't drive it much. I ordered a pretty big cam and converter with a pretty high stall from him and his base tune was almost spot on, the car runs WAY better than I thought it would with a base tune. I sent him my data logs last week and waiting for the final tune now and I'm sure it will be perfect after how good the base tune was. I wouldn't hesitate to go through him for remote tuning, he's done so many and has so much experience it's like second nature to him. I can't wait for my finalized tune so I can go run some 10s cam only.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Umbriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 09:26 PM   #45
GreatWhiteLT

Drives: 2016 Silver Ice Metallic SS
How long is the average tune turn around time with pray? I know it’s mostly safe to drive around with headers and the E85 won’t be activated until I get a time to tune to turn it on and don’t go above 4K RPM’s. I want to to be mostly a street car but when I take it to the track be able to hit the gas hard and get good times
GreatWhiteLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 09:41 PM   #46
Umbriel

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
He got my baseline tune to me very quick, within a couple of days. I sent him my data logs Wednesday and I'm still waiting on him to send back the final tune, hopefully this week but the car drives fine right now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Umbriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 01:22 PM   #47
Anti_venomSS

Drives: '18 Camaro SS
You are going to love the car with bolt-ons. I picked up 8mph and over a second in the 1/4 mile with fbo and tire. Once my torque converter and gears come in, it should be a 10.5 car at my weight (3400lbs car only).

GPI (Brandon Hill) recently got a fbo car in the 10's using cat delete pipes over full headers. So you could save some money going with cat delete pipes. Just my $0.02.