Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 07-19-2010, 10:37 AM   #85
mhood
Orange Camaros Rule!

Drives: 2010 1SS LS3 RS IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SSARMY View Post
I've been here since I got my camaro and have sadly started to hate the whole 5th gen community as a whole.
mhood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 10:49 AM   #86
Kycamaross
RED JEWEL inthe BLUEGRASS

Drives: 2010 RJT 2SS/RS, 01 S-10 Xtreme
Quote:
You've been here for like a month. You don't even know the half of these forums. They go after people for using certain words. Go over to ls1tech, or any mustang forums. They all laugh at you. I personally laugh at these forums. It's filled with elitists 5th gen owners who think they have the best cars in the world. Anyone under the age of 25 is looked down upon by the vast majority, and you can't have fun with this car. Majority of posts are "what do you hang in your camaro," or "how do I know if I have an L99 or LS3?" I've been here since I got my camaro and have sadly started to hate the whole 5th gen community as a whole. Don't get me wrong, lots of you are cool, and have my respect, but mustang owners and fbody owners in general are a lot cooler. Lots of you remind me of GTO owners.
Wow, so because of my 3 months of being a member of THIS forum, I must not know the, as you put it "half of these forums". That in and of itself is humorous statement on your part. I have been on Mustang forums. I have been on BMW forums as well as street bike forums. The majority of those people have respect for the helpfullness of this forum. Yes even the Mustang owners who hate Camaros, and Chevy's in general respect this. Now, you sir have no right to accuse anybody of being elitist when, the majority of your threads and posts are about your Mercedes, BMW's or whatever mother and father buy you this week. But, since you sadly have started to hate the whole 5th gen community, again, I would like to invite you to leave this forum. Perhaps, since you have the means in which to do it, start a whole new forum of "fast" car owners, who don't give a damn about laws, society or general decency. Maybe you could also make that forum, where anyone over the age of 25 is forbidden. That way, you can continue your sense of entitlement, wreckless abandon, and overall degredation.

Here it comes.....................
Kycamaross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 10:58 AM   #87
2SSARMY
Account Suspended

Drives: 2SS/RS
No. You think everything is fine and dandy on here because it seems. There's a lot of messed up stuff you don't find out about since, well, I guess you're just one of those who runs around saying how awesome you and your forums are. So because I own expensive cars I'm an elitist? Do I treat you bad because I have nicer cars than you do? No. Do I look down on you? No. Do majority of the "older' 5th gen owners look down on the younger crowd? Yes. It's been discussed before, and even fbody and s197 owners see it.

Car forums are a place to talk about cars and your experiences. A huge part of fast cars is racing them. Controlled races on the street on clear roads are not dangerous to anyone but yourself. Street racing is only dangerous when retards control it. As long as your smart street racing can be relatively safe. Why would I leave these forums? Just because I don't like you and think you're not very bright doesn't mean I'm going to leave.

2SSARMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:03 AM   #88
Xanthos
PWA Relapse

Drives: Formerly-Stick
Dude, you make me want to move to a different city.

Just living in the same city as you makes me cringe getting on the road.
- X

2017 1LT/RS A8 Hyper Blue Metallic

Xanthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:07 AM   #89
Freezy
Synergy Green Lantern

Drives: to win.
O no he didn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kycamaross View Post
Wow, so because of my 3 months of being a member of THIS forum, I must not know the, as you put it "half of these forums". That in and of itself is humorous statement on your part. I have been on Mustang forums. I have been on BMW forums as well as street bike forums. The majority of those people have respect for the helpfullness of this forum. Yes even the Mustang owners who hate Camaros, and Chevy's in general respect this. Now, you sir have no right to accuse anybody of being elitist when, the majority of your threads and posts are about your Mercedes, BMW's or whatever mother and father buy you this week. But, since you sadly have started to hate the whole 5th gen community, again, I would like to invite you to leave this forum. Perhaps, since you have the means in which to do it, start a whole new forum of "fast" car owners, who don't give a damn about laws, society or general decency. Maybe you could also make that forum, where anyone over the age of 25 is forbidden. That way, you can continue your sense of entitlement, wreckless abandon, and overall degredation.

Here it comes.....................
OOOOOOOOO Snap

Can't we all just get along
Old 07-19-2010, 11:09 AM   #90
2SSARMY
Account Suspended

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthos View Post
Dude, you make me want to move to a different city.

Just living in the same city as you makes me cringe getting on the road.
- X
Just avoid the school zones when the kids are out. That's usually where I go 140MPH.
2SSARMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:18 AM   #91
LittleMT
user bann'd

Drives: Chevy SS
Quote:
Lots of you remind me of GTO owners.
eeeeeeeeeeeasy, my twin turbo GTO would rip your paint off, and I don't have to put some corrected da time in my sig that my car never ran.

put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Chantilly Lace, the 2011 Rockabilly Jukebox..ADM built..617rwhp, geared A6.
LittleMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:30 AM   #92
Captain Awesome
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by thespymaster View Post
I can tell you my driver license history was clear until I got my Z06 , two years ago, after 10 days of having it, I got clocked at 105 in a 55 mph......... Cop was kewl, still got the ticket, prior to court, I took a Driver Safety Course, and knew about a 8 HOUR couse a judge would typically order and took it in advance. (( ALL CAN BE DONE ONLINE ))

In court, I presented both and confess my sins for what happened, and how I could of put the safety of others at risk and the judge, was impressed and just had me pay the ticket and court cost and didnt apply the points!!!
Not to change the subject, but this is the first time I have seen the car in your sig and avatar. That car looks AWESOME!!!! Love it!!!!
Captain Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:38 AM   #93
Kycamaross
RED JEWEL inthe BLUEGRASS

Drives: 2010 RJT 2SS/RS, 01 S-10 Xtreme
Quote:
No. You think everything is fine and dandy on here because it seems. There's a lot of messed up stuff you don't find out about since, well, I guess you're just one of those who runs around saying how awesome you and your forums are. So because I own expensive cars I'm an elitist? Do I treat you bad because I have nicer cars than you do? No. Do I look down on you? No. Do majority of the "older' 5th gen owners look down on the younger crowd? Yes. It's been discussed before, and even fbody and s197 owners see it.

Car forums are a place to talk about cars and your experiences. A huge part of fast cars is racing them. Controlled races on the street on clear roads are not dangerous to anyone but yourself. Street racing is only dangerous when retards control it. As long as your smart street racing can be relatively safe. Why would I leave these forums? Just because I don't like you and think you're not very bright doesn't mean I'm going to leave.

Well shoot. I guess you nailed it. You drive better cars than I have. And you know this how?. Street racing is Illegal in this country, plain and simple. I'm not very bright, and you know this how?. You got upset at the elitist comment, yet you used it without any knowledge. I think everything is fine and dandy on here, and you know this how. Lesson #1. I hold several degrees. Lesson #2. My mother and father where very wealthy as are yours. I also had very powerful cars handed to me when I was young. It took awhile, but eventually, I grew up and shed that sense of entitlement that my parents bestowed upon me. I don't think everything is fine here. It's not perfect, nothing is. But, when you attack responsible forum members and tell them to shut the hell up, because they simply stated that the OP was a little irresponsible in his excessive speed, is totally uncalled for. We are all not going to agree on everything, and that is the beauty of this country. If you want to go out on a clear road and blast 140, then be my guest. Just don't whine a cry about it, if you get caught.
Kycamaross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:39 AM   #94
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

Drives: 2014 CTS-V Coupe
Attached Images

WadeWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:42 AM   #95
2FST2LIV2YNG2DY
...this is my addiction!

Drives: SOLD
Quote:
Originally Posted by prostock69 View Post
If I were you, I'd get a traffic lawyer. He can help you get it reduced. It'll be worth it in the long run. In the future, take your car to the track if you feel the need for speed
this is the best advice one can give. About 4 years ago i was caught speeding over the Ben Franklin Bridge in Philly in my Charger. I got clocked doing 90 in a 45 over a dang bridge crossing from NJ to PA and soon as i got pulled over,t he cop started yelling at me. He was pissed (which i dont blame him)!! At that point, i knew i had no chance in court so i lawyered up for about $500 but it was the best $500 i ever spent on a ticket cause if i didnt then i coulda had 5 points (already had 2 pts.), license suspended for 6 months and a $400 Fine! so for $500 the lawyer convinced the judge to bring it down to 55 in a 45, 2 points and a $99 fine!!! That was the happiest day of my LIFE!!! After all was said and done, im happy to say i learned my lesson, i now do 45 in a 45 over bridges and i dont do stupid shizz like that anymore...

Good Luck OP and Lesson Learned!
2FST2LIV2YNG2DY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 06:15 PM   #96
LT5 John

Drives: 2010 RS/2LT Camaro / 2008 C6 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBBDOGG1986 View Post
I call BS on people saying they don't speed.... Before this happened I actually had this old man trying to race me on highway and I swear he passed me doing at least 150. It's not about how, what, when, or where your speeding... It's when you get caught. I think those who say they don't speed like that just hasn't got caught yet. But I can tell you those days for me are over! I've never been paranoid to speed

I do agree with you, the fact that people that say they don't speed in some fashion are full of S**T...
LT5 John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 06:32 PM   #97
SWAT 79

Drives: 2005 Cadillac CTS
What's the difference between hitting someone going 65 mph and 120 mph? At 120, you go right through the person. End Point- They both die.

You guys need to relax, he knows what he did was wrong, everyone speeds (all be it not that much....) however it is what it is. It's done, no harm no foul.

And to whoever put up that picture of the van street racing accident, That is extremely distasteful. It's disgusting to use as an example like that to put someone down, and you are what makes a bad example. Street racing accidents are few and far in between, and speeding accidents even more so. People like you are scum of the earth for trying to put someone down and compare them to an accident that cost lives.

Thread/
SWAT 79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 06:42 PM   #98
Xanthos
PWA Relapse

Drives: Formerly-Stick
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAT 79 View Post
What's the difference between hitting someone going 65 mph and 120 mph? At 120, you go right through the person. End Point- They both die.

You guys need to relax, he knows what he did was wrong, everyone speeds (all be it not that much....) however it is what it is. It's done, no harm no foul.

And to whoever put up that picture of the van street racing accident, That is extremely distasteful. It's disgusting to use as an example like that to put someone down, and you are what makes a bad example. Street racing accidents are few and far in between, and speeding accidents even more so. People like you are scum of the earth for trying to put someone down and compare them to an accident that cost lives.

Thread/
The difference is that you have significantly more time to react/evade at 65 than at 120.
- X

2017 1LT/RS A8 Hyper Blue Metallic

Xanthos is offline   Reply With Quote