Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

AWE Tuning

Old 04-22-2019, 08:49 AM   #99
rbiehl

Drives: '23 ZL1 Riverside Blue M6
You can figure whether to take rebate or 0% quickly if you know your plans and possible interest rate for financing.

https://www.bankrate.com/calculators...alculator.aspx

It will show you the total interest cost which will guide your decision.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
rbiehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 12:37 PM   #100
Mrbobcat

Drives: 2016 Mustang GT premium
Well I thought about it too much. I finally decided which car I was going to go look at and its gone. There are a couple other 18's left I kind of like too, but IDK I saw a 19 orange on the road today and it looked pretty sweet (at least from the side). I guess the shadow gray metallic doesn't look too bad with the new front, but still undecided about garnet.
Mrbobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 10:23 PM   #101
TEST DRyVer

Drives: 17 ZL1 6mt with PDR
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrini23 View Post
Either incentives or 0%
I doubt no dealer will combine them.
I spoke to a financial guy and as per him, If you plan on keeping the car for at least 5 years then taking the incentives is much better deal than 0% as you still end up gaining 3000-5000$ by taking incentives than 0%
So I've been hearing both. On the GM website it states you can't combine the rebates/discounts along with the 0%. It's one or the other, but on this forum, and on a few different dealer websites, it's showing that you're able to get both. So, the jury is still out... As far as keeping the car, I am loyal to my wife. That's about it! I get my "variety" from switching out cars
I keep a car (no matter how nice or perfect it is) for an average of 13 months. For me, it's not about getting a better or nicer car, it's just about experiencing a different car. If I can do that, without having to lose a bunch of money, I'm happy! That's also why I usually buy used. With German cars, they have to be about 2-3 years used for you not to completely lose your äss when you go to trade-in within a year...

Esthetics: Nardo Grey wrap with original black accents throughout, complete Xpel ceramic coat, Diode Dynamics markers, Smoked GM tail & 3rd brake light, C7 Carbon 1LE style Spoiler in blk, ACS splash guards, blk'd out emblems. Variant Krypton wheels in Gloss black.

Performance: AWE Touring catback exhaust with resonator, Rotofab dry intake, TM throttle body, Kooks 1 7/8 Headers with Green Cats, Advanced Fuel Dynamics Flex Fuel kit with e50 blend and dyno tuned.

Current Family car (for the wifey): 2021 Audi SQ5
TEST DRyVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 07:34 AM   #102
Mrbobcat

I'm with you Test. I tend to trade my car in every 2-3 years. For the past few I've pretty much broken even. I doubt they offer the 0% with the discounts, although I think they should to get rid of the 18's. When I got my mustang, I waited until they offered 0% and then went through true car to get a few grand off too. I'm having trouble getting the options to work on the 2018 camaro for some reason, but looks like its saying about 6k off with the conquest.

I also saw on the Chevy website 0% plus 1k rebate. Now the question is will they honor true car pricing or does it depend on the dealer? I got the options to work and with my build of 47k, its saying about 40.5k true car price (that is with the 1k incentive and 2k conquest rebate for mustang owners). Problem is there are not many left with the colors and options I want.

Last edited by Mrbobcat; 04-23-2019 at 12:55 PM.
Old 04-30-2019, 09:53 AM   #103
Mrbobcat

Guess what guys? I was continuing to scroll through the ads and clicked on one just because it had the recaro seats. Its not the color I wanted (black), but has the most important options (seats, MRC, NAV, active exhaust). They are only discounting it 6k, but they estimated a 3.5k trade equity, which is at least 2.5k more than any other place to this point and with 1k down, they listed terms of 72mo at 0% interest! That payment would only be about 20/mo. or so more than I'm paying now for a car that cost about 10k more new. Do you think its legit and other places may be able to offer the 0% too?