#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds > Wheels / Tires
View our official forum sponsors list.

Bigwormgraphix

Old 06-30-2016, 08:35 PM   #29
MIAMI2SSRS

Drives: 2016 Black 1SS Camaro
"20x12 options available

The models below are available in 20x10, 20x12. If you don't see the finish you desire, we can custom finish the wheels as you want. Please pm with any question and to confirm availability.

Thanks
"

PM sent.

Thanks!!!
MIAMI2SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 09:20 AM   #30
1hevy_chevy

Drives: Nightfall Gray 2016 6M 2SS
I wish there was an easy way to visualize wheels on your car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-07-2016, 12:16 PM   #31
Bobfly
OspreyTech

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BestWheelDeals View Post
We've been messing with Camaros for a good while now, vendor here since 2010. We love Camaros and love the whole wheel experience, the transformation of the vehicle and how customers react when they see their rides. So three years ago we dared to embark in the "20x12 Project," via which we learned the perfect offsets to fit a 20x12 in the rear of 5th Gen Camaro-- with NO mods to the car. Now, the 6Th Gen is out, so logical question was: Can we pull off the 20x12 on 6Th Gen Camaro as well? Have a peek below, and see for yourself.

* We are not certain if car below was dropped after we completed the install. We will get with owner, who's out on vacation and will post final info. Set up is XO Caracas Titanium Polished 20x10, 20x12 and Mickey Thompson 275/35, 305/35. Please shoot us a pm with any question. We will post other wheel models that are available in 20x12.

Can you PM me a price on this wheel and tire combo? Thanks. I like the titanium polished combination. Not usually a fan of stretched tires but this looks sic.

Last edited by Bobfly; 07-07-2016 at 12:57 PM.
Bobfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 12:28 PM   #32
Glen e
Retired from Car mfrs....

Drives: 2LT RS/HR-V
Met the owner of the yellow car above last week when jon put on my rfx5's.....a perfect fitment in person.
Glen e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 12:46 PM   #33
Bobfly
OspreyTech

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
That car is lowered is it not?
Old 07-07-2016, 02:40 PM   #34
BestWheelDeals

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobfly View Post
Can you PM me a price on this wheel and tire combo? Thanks. I like the titanium polished combination. Not usually a fan of stretched tires but this looks sic.
PM sent. Car has a .78" drop.

Camaro5 Vendors since 2010. Authorized Distributors: Stance | Rohana | Niche Wheels | XO Luxury | TSW | RSR | MRR | VS-Forged | Vertini | Ferrada | Ace Alloy | BC Forged | Forgestar | Foose | Continental | Michelin | Nitto | Mickey Thompson | Hankook and all major tire brands
BestWheelDeals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 03:13 PM   #35
SilverConvert

Drives: Silver Ice Convertible SS
Hot Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverConvert View Post
Thanks Mike, they look awesome! I will post a pic when I get them on the car.
Finally got the wheels on and I'm very impressed! Not the same swagger as the Yellow Camaroe, but not ready to go the next step of lowering my car. Also, it has MRC and not sure what effect it would have on the handling? These things look like Monsters compared to the OEM bright silver split 5 spoke wheels! Thanks to Mike and Jon, great people to do business with and will not hesitate to again. I have a question concerning TPM's though, how do I get the air pressure monitoring system error to clear and system reading the new TPM's again?
Thanks again, Silver Convert
Attached Images

Last edited by SilverConvert; 07-07-2016 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Top Down
SilverConvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 04:54 PM   #36
BestWheelDeals

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverConvert View Post
Finally got the wheels on and I'm very impressed! Not the same swagger as the Yellow Camaro, but not ready to go the next step of lowering my car. Also, it has MRC and not sure what effect it would have on the handling? These things look like Monsters compared to the OEM bright silver split 5 spoke wheels! Thanks to Mike and Jon, great people to do business with and will not hesitate to again. I have a question concerning TPM's though, how do I get the air pressure monitoring system error to clear and system reading the new TPM's again?
Thanks again, Silver Convert
R,

Love the scheme. The suspension will settle more and look tighter. I will send TPMS reset procedure, but you'll still need to go to a shop with the scanner to reset the sensors.

Thanks for posting, but I'm gonna bother you for pics with the top down. Hahaha.

Camaro5 Vendors since 2010. Authorized Distributors: Stance | Rohana | Niche Wheels | XO Luxury | TSW | RSR | MRR | VS-Forged | Vertini | Ferrada | Ace Alloy | BC Forged | Forgestar | Foose | Continental | Michelin | Nitto | Mickey Thompson | Hankook and all major tire brands
Old 07-12-2016, 11:26 AM   #37
BestWheelDeals

Love topless

Old 09-12-2016, 10:08 AM   #38
Perdieu

Drives: 2017 Nightfall Grey Auto 2SS
Quote:
We've been messing with Camaros for a good while now, vendor here since 2010. We love Camaros and love the whole wheel experience, the transformation of the vehicle and how customers react when they see their rides. So three years ago we dared to embark in the "20x12 Project," via which we learned the perfect offsets to fit a 20x12 in the rear of 5th Gen Camaro-- with NO mods to the car. Now, the 6Th Gen is out, so logical question was: Can we pull off the 20x12 on 6Th Gen Camaro as well? Have a peek below, and see for yourself.

* We are not certain if car below was dropped after we completed the install. We will get with owner, who's out on vacation and will post final info. Set up is XO Caracas Titanium Polished 20x10, 20x12 and Mickey Thompson 275/35, 305/35. Please shoot us a pm with any question. We will post other wheel models that are available in 20x12.

Do you know what splash guards are on this.
Perdieu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 10:56 AM   #39
chozn4service

Drives: 2016 SS w/2SS A8 Blue Velvet
Oh that's lowered alright!!!! And that viewed and that said I say 'Praise The Lowered!'
Now I need a sick wheel with lip in chrome.
Old 09-12-2016, 02:55 PM   #40
BestWheelDeals

Quote:
Originally Posted by chozn4service View Post
Oh that's lowered alright!!!! And that viewed and that said I say 'Praise The Lowered!'
Now I need a sick wheel with lip in chrome.

J,

Man. That's a 101 mph fast ball. Wheels with decent lip don't clear Brembo calipers and really hard to find companies doing nice stuff in chrome.

Old 09-12-2016, 03:30 PM   #41
chozn4service

Drives: 2016 SS w/2SS A8 Blue Velvet
Quote:
J,

Man. That's a 101 mph fast ball. Wheels with decent lip don't clear Brembo calipers and really hard to find companies doing nice stuff in chrome.
Mike's my miracle man! If he can find me a decent setup like I like and he's done my program before, I'll sent them to my buddy in SoCal who can oversee the chroming. I just need a sick wheel and one that can accommodate being chromed. I know the lip can't be too wide but at least have one like my RC10's had.
Old 09-12-2016, 04:12 PM   #42
BestWheelDeals

Quote:
Originally Posted by chozn4service View Post
Mike's my miracle man! If he can find me a decent setup like I like and he's done my program before, I'll sent them to my buddy in SoCal who can oversee the chroming. I just need a sick wheel and one that can accommodate being chromed. I know the lip can't be too wide but at least have one like my RC10's had.

Ok, let me work my magic. Will send some options your way.

Tags
6th gen camaro 20x12 wheels, 6th gen camaro deep concave wheels, 6th gen camaro titanium wheels, 6th gen camaro xo wheels