Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds > Wash/Wax/Detailing and Cosmetic Maintenance Parts
View our official forum sponsors list.

AWE Tuning

Old 04-07-2019, 10:42 PM   #15
gotroost

Drives: 2021 Crush ZL1 1LE
Finally tried them after having them sit on the shelf for a while. Wish I would have tried them sooner. Gets rid of that new car haze with just water. Super Impressed! Had to put them through the test. Also worked great on the stainless fridge and bathroom mirror. Nice to get something that works as advertised.

Last edited by gotroost; 04-07-2019 at 10:43 PM. Reason: typo
gotroost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 01:59 AM   #16
mspeed1LE

Drives: ZL1 1LE SUMMIT WHITE
Pretty Happy with mine as well. Just wish it was easier to get at the back window since I've got a Roll Bar and seat delete...
2018 ZLE * StudioRSR Half Cage * SkidmarkGarage Rear Seat Delete * ZL1ADDONS Lift Pads * Roto-Fab CAI * Forgestar CF5-V's * Michelin PS4S * Racequip 6 Pt. Harnesses * Sub-strap Brackets by Carmena Performance * Speedhut Shift Light * Leroy Eng. Hidden Hitch (for the TYR RAT)* Gen5DIY Rapid Flash 3rd Brake Light * KOOKS 2" LT * Green Cats * AWE Cat-back Track Edition *

mspeed1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 08:07 PM   #17
southerncarparts

Drives: 2009 Corvette Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotroost View Post
Finally tried them after having them sit on the shelf for a while. Wish I would have tried them sooner. Gets rid of that new car haze with just water. Super Impressed! Had to put them through the test. Also worked great on the stainless fridge and bathroom mirror. Nice to get something that works as advertised.
southerncarparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 12:07 PM   #18
cbr1100xx
Account Suspended

Drives: '14 Jetta 1.8, '19 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen6 softtop View Post
For the inside of a windshield I've always used good old fashioned Windex, with newspaper to wipe off. Cleans all smudges or haze with little effort and great results
What if I don't get the newspaper???
cbr1100xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 07:29 PM   #19
gotroost

Drives: 2021 Crush ZL1 1LE
Just need to add a GPS chip to them so I can find them. My wife keeps pilfering my garage supply... She uses hers until they need cleaned and then comes after mine. At least they are easy to clean up - when I can find them.

gotroost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 05:44 AM   #20
southerncarparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotroost View Post
Just need to add a GPS chip to them so I can find them. My wife keeps pilfering my garage supply... She uses hers until they need cleaned and then comes after mine. At least they are easy to clean up - when I can find them.
HAHA!!
Old 12-23-2019, 09:18 AM   #21
southerncarparts

If you are like me, washing the windows inside your Camaro (or any other car for that matter) is the biggest pain in the butt of the whole cleaning process. There is always that damn film that builds up on the inside of the windows that you do not notice until 12am at night when you are driving home from a party and the oncoming car headlight about blind you because of the film build up on the windows. You tell yourself at that late hour, "damn, I really need to clean the windows". You go home go to bed, wake up the next morning and forget all about the promise you made to yourself about the window cleaning (until the next night drive).

Anyway, I had a customer of mine purchase an exhaust system and he told me about this new Myra Fiber cloth that makes cleaning windows a breeze. Simply slightly dampen it, and wipe....streak free, crystal clear window with no sprays or streaks. Oh, and it lasts forever and is washable. Assuming it was probably a gimmick, I figured I would give it a try....

All I can say is WOW...this thing REALLY does works!!! It wipes your windows perfectly clean. Heck it even wiped off the window sticker glue (my car that I am so proud of )without any effort.

Guy's, this is not a Gimmick...You are missing the boat if you do not use this handy little towel to clean your windows. It works as advertised, if not better. No more glass cleaner over spray on my dash, ever!!!

I promise you, this will be the best $6 bucks you EVER spent.

They are so good, I immediately purchased a 100 of them, and have then ready to ship out. Order below

The Ultimate Cloth

Order above

Trust me on this one........Just order the darn thing !!!! you will want to personally call and thank me after using it!

Cheers guys!
Old 01-11-2021, 10:16 AM   #22
southerncarparts

Order yours today
Old 12-22-2021, 06:30 PM   #23
SHE'Z 18

Drives: 18 ZL1 - M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncarparts View Post
Order Placed… I’m looking forward to seeing how great these work.. Happy Holidays!!
SHE'Z 18 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 02:45 AM   #24
southerncarparts

Thank You for your orders
http://www.southerncarparts.com/ulti...oth-p-712.html