Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Bigwormgraphix

Old 04-16-2019, 11:42 PM   #1
FoCoCamaro

Drives: 2017 1SS 1LE (Krypton Green)
FS: 2017 1SS 1LE - Krypton Green - 1826 miles

As much as I hate to do this I’m making the hard choice to sell my Camaro. I just never have the time to drive it (as you can tell by the mileage) and other more important things need addressing.

I special ordered this car from a local dealer in February of 2017 and picked it up the day it got off the truck in April. It was ordered as a standard 1SS with the limited Krypton Green paint and the 1LE Performance Package (101 made in this combo). Below are the pertinent specs on the stock car and the 1LE package. This does not have the PDR option.

• 6.2L LT1 V8 rated at 455 horsepower, matched with a 6-speed manual transmission with Active Rev Matching
• Magnetic Ride Control
• Electronic limited-slip differential with 3.73 ratio
• Forged-aluminum wheels paired with 285/30ZR20 front and 305/30ZR20 rear Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar summer-only tires†
• Brembo brakes with 6-piston monobloc front calipers and 2-piece rotors
• Track cooling package with engine oil, differential and transmission coolers
• Suede steering wheel with shorter-throw shifter
• Dual-mode exhaust system
• Standard RECARO® front seats with aggressive bolsters optimized for shifting and steering comfort
• Satin black hood, front splitter and unique 3-piece rear spoiler
• Available Performance Data Recorder

After it arrived I took it home and spent a couple of days cleaning and detailing every square inch of the car including removing the factory matte black hood wrap. I then made an appointment to take it to the best clear bra installer in the area before any rock chips or damage could happen. It sat for a couple weeks until I could get it in. Tint and Xpel Ultimate clear bra was applied by Ray Reductions in Longmont to a large majority of the car including the following: entire hood, front bumper, front lip spoiler, side mirrors, headlights, front corner and lower half of front fenders, lower 1/3 of the doors, entire side skirts, 2/3 of the rear quarter panels, lower rear bumper, A-pillars, and roofline. Car was also completely tinted with Solar Gard tint. Total cost was $2500.

Below is a detailed list of the extras that were installed, and will come with the car…

• HRE FF04 Wheels – Tarmac (Satin Black) Finish – 20x10 (front) & 20x11 (rear) w/Factory Goodyear tires – 285/30/20 (front) & 305/30/20 (rear)
• McGard Spline Drive Lugs
• ZL1Addons Rock Guards (front and rear)
• ZL1Addons Lift Points
• Powerstop Z26 front and rear brake pads
• Rotofab Intake (Dry Filter) with Sound Tube Delete
• Elite Engineering E2-X Dual Port Catch Can with Clean side vent – flawless install
• Katech Ported Throttle Body – Not installed (new-in-box).
• Gold Plug Magnetic Oil, Transmission, and Differential Drain Plugs (transmission and dif plugs not yet installed)
• OEM Smoked LED taillights
• OEM ZL1 1LE 3rd brake light
• LED reverse, trunk, and license plate lights
• Diode Dynamics Smoked LED front/rear side marker lights
• Lloyds Ultimat floormats
• Raceseng custom shift knob
• OEM door striker covers
• OEM ZLE push start button

I did the first oil at 750 miles with Penzoil Platinum and Wix XP Filter. I also have everything ready for the rear diff fluid change which was planned for 1500 miles along with another oil change. Car will also include several extra Wix filters for future oil changes. All stock takeoff parts will go with the vehicle as well (minus the factor wheels which were sold).

This car is perfect without a single ding, dent, or scratch. It has lived its entire life in the garage and has never seen rain. I am meticulous with my vehicles and take great pride in keeping them like new. I’m sad to see it go. Pictures taken on 04/16/19 after its spring bath. Current mileage is 1,826. Reminder of factory warranty is ready to transfer.

Priced at $36,500

Contact me if you have any questions and thanks for looking!

-Chris
Attached Images

FoCoCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 10:20 PM   #2
Valone Motorsports

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE
Sent you a PM
Valone Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 10:37 AM   #3
hennesseycamaro11

Drives: 2020 RGM ZL1 1LE
Givin you a call once mine sells. Unless you’re interested in a ‘10 Camaro 2SS supercharged/cam/meth
-FAST LSXR 102 -Vortech V3 SI Supercharger -Pulleys -Shake N Bake Cam (233/248) -ALKY meth injection -TSP 1-7/8” headers -Catless X pipe -NPP w/ M2W -Eibach Coilovers -22" Dub S116 Wheels -Fesler Aero Package -3M matte black wrap
hennesseycamaro11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 07:51 PM   #4
FoCoCamaro

Drives: 2017 1SS 1LE (Krypton Green)
Currently PENDING SALE.
FoCoCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 04:13 PM   #5
AbsolutHank

Drives: 2016 Corvette Z06 M6
LOVE this car!
2013 Dodge Viper #44/150 Launch Edition IG:@absoluthank
20/21 BC Forged Wheels : BC Coilovers: TA Aero