#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

Phastek Performance

Old 03-10-2019, 10:16 AM   #1
zts1986
Account Suspended

Drives: 2019 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2.0T
2019 2.0T 1LT sway bars

I've done some searching but didn't come across exactly what I was looking for. Has anybody upgrade their stock rear stabilizer bar and links on their 2.0T 1LT? Not looking for a full suspension overhaul, just want to reduce roll a bit in the twisties.
zts1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 08:28 PM   #2
EWard

Drives: 2019 Camaro RBM M6 LTG 1LS
From my experience you don't need a sway bar, the car has plenty of chassis. Getting rid of the stock 245/50/18 GoodYear 540 tw all seasons will make the biggest difference. So you now have a reason to buy new rims and performance tires. For autocross reasons I'm thinking getting the softest adjustable front sway bar I can find. Trying to help power on overstear, without hindering front turn-in.
EWard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 08:02 AM   #3
zts1986
Account Suspended

Drives: 2019 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2.0T
Quote:
Originally Posted by EWard View Post
From my experience you don't need a sway bar, the car has plenty of chassis. Getting rid of the stock 245/50/18 GoodYear 540 tw all seasons will make the biggest difference. So you now have a reason to buy new rims and performance tires. For autocross reasons I'm thinking getting the softest adjustable front sway bar I can find. Trying to help power on overstear, without hindering front turn-in.
I was playing around on some very tight, twisty roads Saturday morning and there is a definite need to stiffen up the rear bar, IMO. Quite a bit of roll. Perhaps I'm just driving too aggressively...nah.
zts1986 is offline   Reply With Quote