Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Transmissions

Phastek Performance

Old 03-11-2019, 12:19 PM   #1
Mostdef69

Drives: 2017 Camaro RS
2017 Camaro Rs transmission issue

My Camaro shudder when driving 60 to 80 mph on highway while on v6 mode also it shudder when it come to fuel management on v4. They flush 3 times and telling me that it will go away after 200 miles what the GM bulletin said. They have to follow the GM protocols It hasnt solved the issue. Has to take it back cause it gotten worse. To be honest I dont think GM want to replace the torque converter even it still under warranty. It seem like GM dont want to pay for the labor and parts. Not very happy with it at all. They said it could be something else and I know they are lying. I'm not that dumb. If they want to make customer happy. They need to contact GM to address this issue cause they are going to lose their customer to avoid buying their vehicles in the future. If I were them I'll ignore the GM protocols and just put the new tranny in it be will the smarter way to avoiding losing customers. And I only have 80 miles left on my warranty. Yes their warranty suck.
Mostdef69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 06:58 PM   #2
Mostdef69

Drives: 2017 Camaro RS
Got text message from the Chevy service.
Here the message from service

"" Hi Michael, its Jeff from Lynch. Getting back to you about the camaro, Tech took veh for a ride. What you are getting is exhaust drone feeling from 6 to 4 cylinder. normal of veh to do this. No other repairs needed. The car is ready to be picked up. We are here til 6 in the service drive. ""

They didn't mention nothing about the car shudder when reaching above 60 mph on highway on v6. I'm not going to drive like this in a road trip feeling the shaking from Chicago to Florida expecting me to deal with it.
Mostdef69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 12:14 PM   #3
ItsChristianInHD

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2LT RS 3.6L
New dealership. If you have too.
Tell them to do the TSB 18-NA-355.
The new flush fixed my issue and made the car run so much better.
ItsChristianInHD is offline   Reply With Quote