Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 07-17-2014, 05:43 PM   #15
jrhagen
Banned

Drives: Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmidlife View Post
I would speak very nicely to the child ask him/her where their Mommy or Daddy were and take it out on them. No one should touch or even yell at a 7 year old child. Little kids sometimes do stupid things, but it usually leads to them having stupid parents.

On a side not.....if someone touched my child ( even for throwing a stone at a car) I would hunt them down and teach them why it was wrong. The stone chip on their car would become the very least of their concerns.
I agree you should never touch a kid. But sometimes you have to speak loud enough to get their attention.
jrhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 03:23 PM   #16
Philar299

Drives: 2021 Forte GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhagen View Post
I agree you should never touch a kid. But sometimes you have to speak loud enough to get their attention.

Thing that pisses me off the most is stupid high school kids that throw snowballs or launch fireworks at cars driving by... They are usually in groups so going up to them is just stupid. Ive had a snowball break my backseat window before when i was in the Ford Focus. Just called the police but by the time they got there they were gone.

/End rant

but for kids its tough for sure, knowing me at the heat of the moment i would be mad and yell, but i would definitely want to do what he said.. ask where the parents are.

Previous cars:
2014 V6 Spring Edition
2018 WRX
2022 K5
2022 Stinger
Philar299 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 04:03 PM   #17
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerGA View Post
I'd run him down, ring his bell, and move on. He wouldn't forget it any time soon.
Old 07-18-2014, 05:18 PM   #18
DDoug

Drives: '13 Inferno Orange ZL1 Convertible
I don't think I'd get excited at all. I would have 20 years ago, maybe even 3 years ago, not these days.

I wouldn't normally post in a thread like this but my Compass has been hit twice this year.

The last time was just Tuesday ... and they ran ... no idea what kind of car, somethin' small and dark and not likely domestic.

Meh, I'm dropping it off tomorrow get 'er fixed up again. Whatever
Old 07-18-2014, 05:22 PM   #19
el ess A
Older Than Dirt

Drives: 2010 & 2013 Camaros
If I had a kid that did that they'd have no ass to sit down on for about 14 years.

Kids are stupid and each generation gets less and less refined in how to interact with others in life (especially respect) because parents simply just don't parent. I'm glad I don't have any kids. I really don't like them and I just don't have time for them.

I'd think a bean bag gun is in order here.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26108&dateline=142898  4774
el ess A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 07:14 PM   #20
Burn Notice24

Drives: 2012 Camaro Convertible
You don't hit/push/shake kids. Plain and simple. Especially kids that aren't your own. I'd find his parents and then we'd figure out the next step.
Burn Notice24 is offline   Reply With Quote