Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds > Interior Parts & Accessories
View our official forum sponsors list.

Phastek Performance

Old 04-27-2016, 03:59 PM   #1
southerncarparts

Drives: 2009 Corvette Z06
New from SCP: Finding the perfect Lloyds Floor Mats just got easier!

Check out the new Lloyds Mats options using their brand new configurator tools for Ultimats and Luxe mats!

Everyone knows Lloyds Mats are the best in the business, and it’s never been easier to find your ideal mats. Lloyds uses a premium nylon yarn that provides excellent wear characteristics and durability and with so many great options available that ordering the mats you’ll love to have is just a few clicks away. We have always found that a nice set of floor mats can make a huge difference when dressing up the interior of your car, probably more so than most other mods when it comes to the bang-for-the-buck equation.

Lloyds Ultimats are constructed with premium nylon 2 ply continuous filament yarn in each square yard. Durability and density is created by twisting and heat-setting two pieces of yarn together in each woven tuft. Ultimats have 4 layers of backing: Polypropylene mesh gives the tufted yarn its shape, extra heavy latex creates stiffness to help maintain mat shape, water-resistant layer to keep moisture from the original carpet, finally Tractionbac composition rubber has natural non-skid characteristics. Lloyd mats are designed to be the longest lasting car mats on the market (5 year warranty), fully stain resistant, premium looks, moisture protection, and a non skid backing to keep them in place when you are driving (also utilize factory fastening systems to hold mats in place). Each mat set comes with mechanical anchoring devices to make use of the factory OEM fastening system, to ensure sure the mats do not get bunched up under your feet.

Lloyds Luxe (heavyweight) carpet is the thickest, heaviest (48 oz), deepest pile (1/2") they can manufacture, with yarn that is specially treated for stain and soil resistance. LUXE mats are constructed with a flexible layer of polyurethane “sponge”, sandwiched between the yarn face and rubber backing. This feature allows the mat to more closely conform to the floor, helps prevent slipping and creasing and provides an extra barrier to outside noise and heat that is completely waterproof. The embroidered emblems are ultrasonically welded deep into the carpet pile. LUXE mats are hand beveled around the emblems and mat perimeters. When we ship a set of LUXE mats, you have our assurance that these are the very best mats produced. Add a factory embroidered OEM licensed emblem and we think you'll agree they’re "Sheer Luxury" at it's finest.

More info and ordering options right here:
Lloyds Ultimats Floor Mats
Lloyds Luxe Floor Mats

Last edited by southerncarparts; 04-15-2019 at 08:38 AM.
southerncarparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 07:42 PM   #2
Haole
2017 SS

Drives: 2017 Summit White 2SS
I got the premium floor mats when I ordered my 2017 Camaro and honestly think they are not good quality. How do the Lloyds floor mats compare to the premium?

I did have Lloyds in my 2010 Camaro and loved them.
Haole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 08:53 AM   #3
southerncarparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haole View Post
I got the premium floor mats when I ordered my 2017 Camaro and honestly think they are not good quality. How do the Lloyds floor mats compare to the premium?

I did have Lloyds in my 2010 Camaro and loved them.
The Lloyds Ultimats are a night-and-day difference from the premium mats. They're considerably thicker, more durable, and the best possible fit to the available floor space in the car. I've never seen any car company's factory mats that would hold a candle to the Lloyds.
Old 03-19-2018, 01:09 PM   #4
Jimabe

Drives: 2018 Red ZL1
Any of these with "ZL1"?...
Jimabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 08:40 AM   #5
southerncarparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimabe View Post
Any of these with "ZL1"?...
They sure do. If you use the links above and input your year, make, and model you'll see all the available embroidery options.
Old 01-23-2019, 09:41 AM   #6
Bayles76

Drives: 16 Summit 2SS, 92 Arctic Formula
I've had the ones with the "Camaro" RED/WHITE/BLUE shield in the center in my car for over a year and I love them! My only complaint is the Black is now starting to get a blueish hue to it. It is noticeable to me but I'm sure it wont bother most people.
Old 03-30-2019, 08:20 AM   #7
southerncarparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayles76 View Post
I've had the ones with the "Camaro" RED/WHITE/BLUE shield in the center in my car for over a year and I love them! My only complaint is the Black is now starting to get a blueish hue to it. It is noticeable to me but I'm sure it wont bother most people.
Let Lloyd know, they'll take care you you for sure!
Old 04-15-2019, 08:39 AM   #8
southerncarparts

Old 05-04-2019, 08:54 AM   #9
southerncarparts

Thank you for the orders!
Old 08-28-2019, 10:41 AM   #10
southerncarparts

Check out the new Lloyds Mats options using their brand new configurator tools for Ultimats and Luxe mats!

Everyone knows Lloyds Mats are the best in the business, and it’s never been easier to find your ideal mats. Lloyds uses a premium nylon yarn that provides excellent wear characteristics and durability and with so many great options available that ordering the mats you’ll love to have is just a few clicks away. We have always found that a nice set of floor mats can make a huge difference when dressing up the interior of your car, probably more so than most other mods when it comes to the bang-for-the-buck equation.

Lloyds Ultimats are constructed with premium nylon 2 ply continuous filament yarn in each square yard. Durability and density is created by twisting and heat-setting two pieces of yarn together in each woven tuft. Ultimats have 4 layers of backing: Polypropylene mesh gives the tufted yarn its shape, extra heavy latex creates stiffness to help maintain mat shape, water-resistant layer to keep moisture from the original carpet, finally Tractionbac composition rubber has natural non-skid characteristics. Lloyd mats are designed to be the longest lasting car mats on the market (5 year warranty), fully stain resistant, premium looks, moisture protection, and a non skid backing to keep them in place when you are driving (also utilize factory fastening systems to hold mats in place). Each mat set comes with mechanical anchoring devices to make use of the factory OEM fastening system, to ensure sure the mats do not get bunched up under your feet.

Lloyds Luxe (heavyweight) carpet is the thickest, heaviest (48 oz), deepest pile (1/2") they can manufacture, with yarn that is specially treated for stain and soil resistance. LUXE mats are constructed with a flexible layer of polyurethane “sponge”, sandwiched between the yarn face and rubber backing. This feature allows the mat to more closely conform to the floor, helps prevent slipping and creasing and provides an extra barrier to outside noise and heat that is completely waterproof. The embroidered emblems are ultrasonically welded deep into the carpet pile. LUXE mats are hand beveled around the emblems and mat perimeters. When we ship a set of LUXE mats, you have our assurance that these are the very best mats produced. Add a factory embroidered OEM licensed emblem and we think you'll agree they’re "Sheer Luxury" at it's finest.

More info and ordering options right here:
Lloyds Ultimats Floor Mats
Lloyds Luxe Floor Mats
Old 04-11-2023, 04:08 AM   #11
southerncarparts

Thank You for shopping at
https://www.southerncarparts.com/llo...ts-p-3327.html