Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Bigwormgraphix

Old 09-18-2016, 10:40 AM   #1597
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpang1234 View Post
What would you all say is the cutoff in terms of "need" between "needing" a Full-Size versus a Mid-Size truck?

You just need more towing/hauling capacity?
Hauling/towing is just a nice to have for me, but interior room is my personal need for a bigger truck. The gear shift on the floor takes up knee space. Almost all of the little storage spaces like in the doors etc are unusable. The entry into the Colorado is small and you sort of duck to get in.
Old 09-18-2016, 11:30 AM   #1598
zandron263

Drives: 2011 2LT RS IOM Convertible
I did not read through the whole thread but I was considering a Colorado for the wife as her next vehicle. After reading some of the comments I will get something else maybe an Equinox as we don't need another pickup as I already have a 2015 Silverado High Country. I love that truck which was why I thought about the Colorado.
Old 09-19-2016, 09:26 AM   #1599
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
Hauling/towing is just a nice to have for me, but interior room is my personal need for a bigger truck. The gear shift on the floor takes up knee space. Almost all of the little storage spaces like in the doors etc are unusable. The entry into the Colorado is small and you sort of duck to get in.
That was my quick opinion of the Colorado sitting in it at the auto show. I am not a tall guy, but wide lol. I just couldn't get the seat and wheel in a place that felt comfortable to me. I just felt cramped. BUT This was only sitting in it for about 10 minutes at the auto show.
it has more power...its available power is like a set kof double Ds (no matter where your face is... theyre everywhere) it has the suspension to mame it matter...(
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 01:45 PM   #1600
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaffe View Post
That was my quick opinion of the Colorado sitting in it at the auto show. I am not a tall guy, but wide lol. I just couldn't get the seat and wheel in a place that felt comfortable to me. I just felt cramped. BUT This was only sitting in it for about 10 minutes at the auto show.
I'm a big guy as well and to be fair I've made a few long 2 day trips and it wasn't too bad. That shifter on the floor really cramps up the space though. Now that I'm in a full size truck it's a big sigh of relief. Way more comfy.