Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 10-25-2008, 07:07 PM   #1
Roadster

Drives: Ford
Smile I Think It's Ordered

I made a post the other day about a dealer that told me MSRP or lower and then when I got there changed their mind and wouldn't commit to any price. Wasted my time. So I went this morning to my local dealer that is not really very large and they said they are only getting 4 and want $5k over. So I left.

Got back on the forum and called a dealer that was recommended by RonManR. Thanks for the tip. Called Putman Chevrolet in Burlingame, CA and in about 5 minutes think I found a dealer to work with. After talking, about 15 minutes later, they called back and asked what did I want exactly and he would order the car today so I could get into this weeks order. This was before I gave the deposit which I will take to them tomorrow morning. Sounds good to me. MSRP is more than I wanted to pay but what the heck, I will get the car early and start enjoying it.

Ordered a 2SS Victory Red w/White Rally's, Polished Wheels and Hurst Shifter. I may add RS but don't think so.

Oh, the gentleman's name there is Ed Cerepak and he says "Tell My Friends".